Well respected professional male looking to shed my modesty for discrete woman

Shyandalone

Virgin
How do I ask this without sounding like a freak? But nothing ventured nothing gained.
Real life well respected professional here. My professional demeanor is not an act, It is a core part of my being. My dignity matters. I would be humiliated if I lost the respect of colleagues. Please don't read that as arrogance. It is anything but. I am shy, modest, well respected. Generally considered a "nice guy". And I am just that, in fact, in real life.
But there is a part of me that wants that dignity stripped away. I have a wish to feel embarrassed and uncomfortable having surrendered my deep held modesty and to do it such that someone I normally would see as a colleague would be the one to whom I would make that surrender.
So with that absurd introduction, I want to be watched while you tell me your thoughts. I want to to be watched by a respectable, modest, intelligent, female professional who will enjoy seeing my dignity surrendered to her. I am not looking for a dominatrix or a woman for whom this is a common occurrence. Contact me and let's chat. Let me find out if you are someone I could do this for, yet also someone who would make me uncomfortable in having my modesty surrendered to you.

I‘ll take you to a swingers' club where ladies and gentlemen wine and dine. Most of them are well respected professionals just like you. You may hear them joke around a bit and flirty conversations flow like honey and cream. Very romantic. After that I could take you to another place where ladies and gentlemen go a few steps further. That would be the place where you could begin to shed your modesty.

If we were in the same region, perhaps. But I was thinking of online on cam (for me) and on mic (for both of us). One step at a time. Start with a bit of anonymity on the part of both.

I‘ll take you to a swingers' club where ladies and gentlemen wine and dine. Most of them are well respected professionals just like you. You may hear them joke around a bit and flirty conversations flow like honey and cream. Very romantic. After that I could take you to another place where ladies and gentlemen go a few steps further. That would be the place where you could begin to shed your modesty.

I am ready when you are!

Back