Couple (m 35 f 30) Looking to Fun Naughty Chat with Female (25 - 40).

We are from the Midwest and have been wanting to chat with a woman who might be interested in some fun chatting exploring with a couple. We have been fantasizing this as a couple for a while and want to see if we can connect with an another woman. F is bi, and loves the idea of sharing a girl and her man. F 5’3 122 lbs long brown hair, blonde Highlights green eyes, 38 d. M 6’0 187 lbs athletic build with brown hair and eyes with a beard. If your intrigued message us… hope to hear from you soon ;)

Hello! My name is Michelle on my birth certificate but somehow everyone has called me “Misty’‘ all my life so I will go with that here as well. I was very intrigued to find that you two would like to chat with another woman about fantasizing and discussing the idea of an FMF 3-some! I will tell you up front that I am just slightly above the the upper age range you listed as your preference as I turned 42 in May of this year. I otherwise feel that I might qualify as a legitimate ’person of interest’ and would so very much love an opportunity to explore the thoughts and desires of a couple with a true interest in the subject.
I am married for 19 years now, which includes two additional years of dating exclusively prior to marriage with the man who became my husband. We have a solid marriage and are experiencing what I assume is a rather natural “familiarity” with each other sexually…. and also admittedly some fairly “routine’‘ sex at this point. My husband is 9 years older than me (he’s 51) and so his frequency of interest has become slightly less, in my observation.
I have attempted to ‘Spice things up’ by initiating new sexual activities and have even sounded out his thoughts about threesomes…. what I suggested to him were FMF so that he would be more likely enticed at the thought of a new female to become involved. He brings up all kinds of negative thoughts about it and seems uncomfortable with the subject.
MY personal choice, if given one, would be the FMF as the ultimate “Joy Ride”! I DID have some sporadic intimacy with a female during my freshman and sophomore years in college and found it to be very pleasurable, so I am not opposed whatsoever to being with either or both sexes if everyone is comfortably attracted.
At any rate, IF you two are still wishing to chat about all aspects of this and related subjects, I would be delighted to hear from you. I have a “hidden” email address I use for intimate and private discussions and exchanges. Mistymartin240@aol.com or if you prefer not to use email we can chat here. Your choice obviously.
Thanks for reading my message and if you decide you are preferring another person, I wish you the best of good fortune in that. I will check my email and messages on LIT in case you respond!

Misty
8B385F28-AFDA-41E1-9C42-58D3BBD40C39.jpeg

Hello! My name is Michelle on my birth certificate but somehow everyone has called me “Misty’‘ all my life so I will go with that here as well. I was very intrigued to find that you two would like to chat with another woman about fantasizing and discussing the idea of an FMF 3-some! I will tell you up front that I am just slightly above the the upper age range you listed as your preference as I turned 42 in May of this year. I otherwise feel that I might qualify as a legitimate ’person of interest’ and would so very much love an opportunity to explore the thoughts and desires of a couple with a true interest in the subject.
I am married for 19 years now, which includes two additional years of dating exclusively prior to marriage with the man who became my husband. We have a solid marriage and are experiencing what I assume is a rather natural “familiarity” with each other sexually…. and also admittedly some fairly “routine’‘ sex at this point. My husband is 9 years older than me (he’s 51) and so his frequency of interest has become slightly less, in my observation.
I have attempted to ‘Spice things up’ by initiating new sexual activities and have even sounded out his thoughts about threesomes…. what I suggested to him were FMF so that he would be more likely enticed at the thought of a new female to become involved. He brings up all kinds of negative thoughts about it and seems uncomfortable with the subject.
MY personal choice, if given one, would be the FMF as the ultimate “Joy Ride”! I DID have some sporadic intimacy with a female during my freshman and sophomore years in college and found it to be very pleasurable, so I am not opposed whatsoever to being with either or both sexes if everyone is comfortably attracted.
At any rate, IF you two are still wishing to chat about all aspects of this and related subjects, I would be delighted to hear from you. I have a “hidden” email address I use for intimate and private discussions and exchanges. Mistymartin240@aol.com or if you prefer not to use email we can chat here. Your choice obviously.
Thanks for reading my message and if you decide you are preferring another person, I wish you the best of good fortune in that. I will check my email and messages on LIT in case you respond!

Misty
View attachment 2239734

If I may, I would like to applaud you on a very thoughtful reply and to tell you that you my lady are absolutely beautiful. May you have a blessed day that is filled with sunshine and lollipops and love. sincerely Nikki

Back