Looking for a few more men in my life, and a bit more life in my men.

By the blue tiled walls near the market stalls
There's a hidden door she leads you to...

Are you really the Queen of Jordan?

Its sad that it needs to be spelled out. Allthough sometimes I feel like sometimes lit leans more toward objectification depending on who is utilizing the site. At times i find it to be a great place to converse other times its totally useless in that reguard.

Lit can be interesting and people's behavior can get almost schizophrenic.

In private interactions they can be totally nice, kind, decent people as they probably usually appear offline, and then sometime makes them scared or uncomfortable and they suddenly become complete jerks thinking that it's not real and often forgetting that the person they are being jerks to know who they are offline too.

It's kind of like the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," but that isn't true either.

silly, lively guy here

Hi Noor i'm around during the day if you're looking for an older guy to be silly with.

Lit can be interesting and people's behavior can get almost schizophrenic.

In private interactions they can be totally nice, kind, decent people as they probably usually appear offline, and then sometime makes them scared or uncomfortable and they suddenly become complete jerks thinking that it's not real and often forgetting that the person they are being jerks to know who they are offline too.

It's kind of like the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," but that isn't true either.

Its just sad that people act that way when there is no need to. If your uncomfortable just say it dont belittle some one to make ones self feel better. Ive had that done to me a few times especially with this one person in particular.

Its just sad that people act that way when there is no need to. If your uncomfortable just say it dont belittle some one to make ones self feel better. Ive had that done to me a few times especially with this one person in particular.

True. If a person thinks preemptive strikes or hurting someone else to make themselves feel better is an okay thing to do, I don't need them close to me.

Luckily, there are many people here who are not like that, a lot of fun and a positive compliment to their rl and online friends' lives ;)

I'd like to bump this thread and add my own endorsement for Noor's ad. I don't qualify for it myself (being married and off the market), but Noor has been a good friend to me on the Lit forum. In that capacity, I've seen a lot of qualities that would make her a imaginative, exciting and loving partner. I've also found Noor to be straightforward, caring and easy to get to know.

I'm crossing my fingers that there's someone out there who can step up to the mark. :)

I want to add:

No playthings, nor am I a plaything.

I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it.
.[/COLOR]

giving this thread a bump, and yes.... she does mean it, and is very sexy when doing it! guys, don't miss out, reply to noor, she's as erotic as they come :)

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Thanks for the pms but still not currently looking.

Back