Looking for a Co-writer on an Epic-Length Femdom/Sissy story

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have been fooling around with the idea for an erotic story for some time. I have my premise, characters, planned development and even the end game mapped out in my head in almost excruciating detail. The issue is, it's almost too big. The idea/Synopsis document alone is over 27,000 words in length and every chapter would likely be between 15k to 30k words and simply put, if I want to get it done in this lifetime I'm probably going to need some help.

So I'm putting a callout to the writers of Fetlife, those with interests in Feminization and a grand scale project to help me bring this project of mine to life. As mentioned I have a MASSIVE idea and Synopsis document and the story itself will be very complex so this isn't for the faint of heart. Highly articulate and descriptive people appreciated both for the actual erotica and down time writing.

But if you would be willing and that doesn't scare you off, then help bring this sordid fantasy of mine to its realisation.

Here's a brief synopsys:

Samuel Myres, a 22 year old young man who has just completed his Masters Degree at London Univercity, is kidnapped by his female friend, Victoria Florence who is secretly an aristocrat, she slowly turns him into her Victorian wife in a Manor house staffed entirely by maids.

It needs to be made clear that Victoria DOES care for Sam. While it does scratch her sexual itch and they engage in debauchery on the regular, she loves her wife and wants to see her become the woman she envisions her to be. A prim and propper victorian lady of the manor with sordid sin beneath.

Slow burn mental transformation and identity transition is the key element to the story, slowly layering up changes until Sam is absorbed into his new identity. Sometimes blatant, sometimes slow and insidious with gaslighting.

The story occurs over the course of 10 years to reach its narrative finale after which its an endless Coda (aka fun one shots of indeterminate time)

Tags:

Core tags: Forced Feminization, Dub-Con, Romance, Victorian Clothing, Crossdressing

Story Tags: Gaslighting, Eventual M-Preg, Aristocracy, Nothing Sexier than Elegance, Etiquette, Reluctant Affection, Behavioural Modification, Mind Games, Nobility, Viral Therapy

Character Tags: Resignation, not acceptance, Victoria is a real nerd.

Kink Tags: Non-consensual Body Modification, Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism, Latex, Maids, Outfit control, Corsets, Frottage, Medical Kink, Watersports, Incest, Food, Cum eating, Forced Bi, Praise Kink, Vibrators, Nipple Play, Oral Sex, Cunnilingus, Annalingus, Pegging, Spanking, Toys, Aphrodisiacs, Cosplay, Pet Play, Body Marking, Branding etc.

If you fancy a challenge then I look fowards to hearing from and hopefully working with you.

When George Lucas realized that his synopsis for Star Wars was too long, he took a long look at it and then carved off the bit he thought would best make a two hour movie. Just saying...

It comes up time and again. Most writers here aren't short of ideas. We've got folders full. That the easy part. The hard part is putting them down on paper and it's unlikely anyone's going to agree to do that for you - especially for a project that seems longer than Game of Thrones and less likely to actually reach completion. Why not try writing at least a couple of short stories in your universe to see if it attracts anyone's attention?

If you put your heart and soul into it you can get 20k words down in a week. Ive written 10k words in one sitting on accident.

It will get done in your lifetime, you just have to sink the time into it. If it's not worth your time, it's probably not worth mine either.

It sounds like you're looking for a commission, but not wanting to pay for it. Good luck with that.

Tons of writers (not me) would be happy to do a commission for you. This site might not be the best place to look for one, but many writers advertise their services elsewhere.

First, requests for help in writing stories on the Lit. discussion board are for stories to be posted to Lit. I'm not sure that's what is being requested here.

Second, very few writers will consider coauthoring without seeing how the other author writes. You have nothing posted to Literotica. Suggest you first write a few shorter works and post them here so potential authors can see if there might be a fit before you try to get a coauthor for a much longer work.

Back