Long Journey Into Darkness (closed)

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Alice stood in the open window of the train car. The wind whipped her flame colored hair around her face. The wind was hot and she watched the sand swirl on the dunes. Arabia was different in every way from the rolling hills and fog of her country home in England.

Gerald, her fiance, stood beside her. Their parents were sitting behind them having tea. But Alice wanted to see everything. Her mind was racing with the smells and images of the marketplace where they had started the day. Her father had bought trunks of silks and spices.

"There are riders." Alice cried out excitedly. "Look out those horses. They are magnificent."

A troop of riders on Arabian steeds charged towards the train. Alice's father and Gerald and Gerald's father, jumped to their feet.

"Get the guns!" Her father yelled.

Alice was confused. Her father hollered at her to get away from the window. She had no idea what was going on.

There was panic. And then she felt the train starting to slow. Their mothers were cowering together. She heard shots fired. Alice went back to the window to see what was happening.

The riders had their faces covered. They all had red sashes tied around their waist and they were dressed in black. The horses were gleaming in the sunlight.

The brotherhood of the hand had been watching Alice and her family for several days. Europeans other than archeologists or academics were rare in Arabia a back water of the Ottoman Empire. To the stunning young redhead the Turkish empire was as her father said The sick Man of Europe. and one ripe for the picking where a fortune could be made.

The eyes of the Brotherhood had looked on young Miss Alice with lust as she had shopped in the bazaar with her parents. They had followed her back to the train and the private railcar they occupied, an isolated world of their own, divorced from the native world about them. A single gold piece to the Station Master insured the young beauty’s train would be over an hour late leaving the station for the run to Abaca on the gulf of Aden, a delay that would chance the stunning young redhead’s life in ways she could not even conceive of.

“Alice”

Her father screamed as he pulled her down from the railcar window. The pistol in his hand jumped with its heavy recoil and a rider slid lifeless from the saddle.

“Gerald with luck we will out run them even those magnificent horses cannot keep up with our engine.”
It was just then that a deafening roar filled their ears and the hellish scream of the engine’s brakes as it came to a screeching halt. Gerald through his pistol from the carriage window and coward on the floor in the fetal position Alice’s mother hide her young innocent daughter in a concealed compartment and prepared to meet her fate. Alice’s fathers was grazed by a bullet and feel unconscious. Very soon the raiders had their prisoners gathered kneeling on the desert sands. Gerald’s father was shot where he knelt. Alice’s father was taken prisoner as were the two older women. The raiders were tearing the rail car apart searching for something but seemed not to find what they sought raider came towards Gerald and raised his rifle as he prepared to shoot the cowering man.

“Spare me and I will give you the rarest of treasure he cried.”

“Where is she?”

Their leader demanded of Gerald.

“I’ll show you.”

The sniveling Gerald lead the raiders to where Alice had been hidden. Her hiding placed ripped open, Gerald her beloved and a raider standing together.

“See I told you I would show you where the treasure was hidden.”
Alice was ripped from her hiding place, her supple young body lifted into the air, men’s hands groping and fondling her as she was passed from one to the other. She was laid face down across the bow of a saddle the riders strong hand resting on her firm little ass.

“You my sweet girl will make some Sheik or Pasha a very happy man.”

He gave Alice’s firm little ass a resounding slap.

“And between the ransoms for your traveling companions and your sale you shall make me a very rich man.”

The man’s horse bolted in to a gallop at the nudge of his Master’s spurs and Alice’s long journey into darkness began.

Alice had been shuttered inside the hidden compartment in such haste that she hadn't been allowed to ask any questions. Her mother slammed the door shut and Alice had nothing to do but wait. She looked for something she could use as a weapon but found nothing in the tiny windowless room. She had to be still so that her skirts and petticoats didn't rustle. If only her father had allowed her to wear the beautiful clothes of the desert she had purchased at the market.

She heard Gerald's voice and thought everything must be all right, but Gerald was handing her over to them. She was hoisted over one man's shoulder and then handed from one man to another until she was laid across the saddle of the leader.

Alice kept quiet. She bit the inside of her lip to keep herself from screaming.

Then the horses were galloping across the sand. The riders seemed to fly across the desert. Alice was unused to the heat and soon she fainted. When she awakened, she was being hefted off of the stallion. She was carried inside a building and tossed down on a pile of satin pillows.

A language she did not understand flowed around her. She sat up, smoothing her skirts. There were many women dressed in scandalous clothing. She looked around at them. They were gorgeous with their caramel skin, dark eyes, and long dark hair. They were dressed in diaphanous fabrics, their breasts encased in golden fabrics, their bellies bare and adorned with chains. They wore veils across their faces, only their eyes showed.

One of them grabbed her by the arm and snapped at her words she did not understand. Alice tried to fight her off but she slapped Alice hard across the face. She brought Alice deeper into the building and there was a tub for bathing.

Alice shook her head no, but the woman yanked her dress from her. She rent the dress into pieces with a small knife. Then she cut off her stays and petticoats, leaving only her shift. That was taken last and Alice was shoved into the perfumed waters.

Two other women joined the first and they scrubbed Alice from head to toe. The woman that seemed to be in charge, slid her hand between Alice's legs and pushed her finger inside of her. Alice protested and one of the other girls slapped her with the back of her hand.

"Untouched..." The first woman said in English with a satisfied grin. She nodded at one of the girls and sent her to tell the master. She knew the fire girl would fetch a high price for their master since she was a virgin.

They pulled Alice out of the water and dried her roughly. Alice did her best to keep her legs closed but the women tugged on the soft red hair that covered her sex and giggled. She was fitted into one of the golden bodices that the other women were wearing. It was laced in the back tightly. The cups of the bodice barely covered her pink nipples and put her cleavage on display.

The women helped her step into a pair of green satin pants that were open on the side, only tied at the hip and the knee. Her hair was pulled back and tied up in a high ponytail. And a green veil was placed over her mouth.

"Shhhh!" The woman said harshly pressing her finger to Alice's lips. A collar was placed around her neck and locked into place. She was lead out of the building by the collar. The woman pulled roughly. A chain was added to the collar. She was lead out of the building and out into the heat of the desert again. There was the hum of a crowd. There were men seated all around a white dias. There were other girls as well. Alice watched in horror as the first girl, a dark skinned beauty with coal black eyes was lead to the auction block. The men began bidding. Alice tried to run but the woman pulling her chain, slapped her hard, this time the slap was so hard that she fell to the hard ground.

Last edited:
Alice’s sheltered world had come apart with those few simple words. “See I told you I would show you where the treasure was hidden.” Gerald had betrayed her to these barbarian raiders to save himself. Her last view of him was cowering behind his mother. Her own mother cradling her wounded father in her arms. The world she had known slipped away in a cloud of dust as she was born off to the slave market. This of course was a reality that young Alice could not even conceive of that she could be sold as if she was a pretty little bobble, desired only for its delicate beauty.
The reality of how Alice’s life had changed was quickly borne out when she received a slap across her face as her clothing was cut from her gorgeous young body. Alice was bathed and perfumed her western garments a thing of the past. She had to suffer the indignity of a native woman thrusting a finger into her chaste young body to determine how innocent she might truly be.

"Untouched..."

The word was spoken in malicious delight as the other woman smiled evily down into Alice’s eyes. Her supple young body was mauled by probing hands anxious to touch her pale unblemished beauty. Her tawny copper hair pulled back I a tight pony tail so that it would not hide her angelic face. A collar was bound around her slender neck and then a golden chain to Alice’s slave collar. A sharp yank on that collar brought Alice once more out into the harsh Arabian sun. It was then that Alice saw the small raise white dais. Three other girls were in a line before Alice. The first, a dark skinned beauty with coal black eyes, was lead to the white dais, the men began bidding and to her horror Alice suddenly realized what that small raised white dais was, an auction block. Where they intended to sell her. The horror of what was about to take place spurred the fiery young beauty to try and run, the woman pulling her chain, slapped her hard, this time the slap was so hard that she fell to the hard ground.

Two ebony skinned eunuchs lifted Alice to her feet and dragged her to the auction block. Alice’s hands were chained above her head. The golden bodice drew tight over the young girl’s firm young breasts, Alice’s trim little ankles were dawn apart and bound to an iron bar. Bound and helpless Alice heard the sing song call of the auctioneer. Though his words were so much gibberish to her the movement of his hands the look in his eyes told her he was describing her girlish charms to the gathered men. There were cat calls from the bidders as Alice sale began. The bidding at first was spirited but soon slacked off as the bidders seemed to be arguing among themselves as if something was wrong. The auctioneer knew he must do something. He snapped at one of the eunuchs. The ebony giant quickly cut the laces of the golden bodice from Alice’s slender body and then ripped it from her chained young body. There was an audible gasp from the bidders as Alice’s pale firm young breasts were bared for all to see. Her dusky pink areola’s, capped by her pale pink nipples were there for all to see. The bidding once more became spirited as the auctioneer sing song call recognized their bids for Alice and encouraged them to bid even more for her pale flawless beauty.
Again the bidding began to slack and again the auctioneer snapped at a eunuch this time it was her green gossamer pantaloons that were ripped from Alice’s trembling chained young body. Now all could see the sparse tawny copper down that barely hid her delicate virginal folds. The sheer veil hid all but her soft green eyes and her blushing cheeks. That to was ripped from her as the bidding once more slackened. Alice was displayed in all her youthful naked glory, she already brought more than all the others and yet the auctioneer knew that he could get even more for her.

"Untouched.........virgin."

He almost whispered to the bidders and offered for them to confirm his claim. He knew once they got their hands on the ale beauty they would be wild to have her.

Alice could not move. She was bound by wrist and ankle. She could do nothing to protect her modesty. The bidders had to show the auctioneer their coin purse before they were allowed on the dias. Only bidders with enough money to beat the current bid were allowed to touch her.

There were seven men left on the dias, each more exotic and strong than the last. One seemed fascinated with her red hair. He curled it around his fingers and tugged. She gasped when he tugged backwards on her hair and he placed his finger in her mouth. He slid his finger in and out of her mouth. The eunuchs were back. The took her legs from their bindings and spread her thighs, holding her legs in the splits.

The men were allowed to touch her folds but were not allowed to press inside of her. It was important that her maidenhead was not taken in the excitement of the bidding. Alice closed her eyes as the men petted and stroked her sex. They talked amongst themselves and the bidding began again.

One of the men began toying with her clit, he rolled her clit back and forth, making her squirm and mewl. She threw her head back and cried out softly. Soon, she was shaking and crying with pleasure. Her first orgasm. Her climax forced in front of the crowd of strangers.

Those with the money to buy their way on to the auction block to better inspect the stunning young beauty’s chastity had to show that they could afford such exotic merchandize. Alice bucked and thrashed under the groping hands. Hands that hefted the firmness of her naked breasts, fingers that pinched and tugged at her virgin nipples until they were puckered stiff little nubs that crowned the puffy little pillows of her dusky pink areolas. An elderly man smiled lustfully into Alice’s eyes his fingers slid along her chaste maidenly folds, he held her gaze as the tip of his finger began toying with her clit. His dark brown eyes never left Alice’s soft emerald green eyes as he rolled her clit back and forth, making her squirm and mewl. These men that bided for the young redhead’s body and soul looked on with keen interest as she threw her head back and cried out softly. They watched every little reaction as this crimson haired beauty bucked and thrashed, shuck and cried with the intensity of the sinful pleasure that nothing in her young life had prepared her for. Her first orgasm was ripped from Alice’s gorgeous supple young body, her climax forced in front of the crowd of strangers. Yet her tormentor was not satisfied with ripping a single orgasm from the chained young innocent but continued to tease and please her innocent young beauty. He rolled her throbbing clit under the pad of his devilish finger until he had wrung a series of soul searing, cascading orgasm from that lithe young body.

1,000 gold pieces the old man calmly called to the auctioneer

The other bidders shook their hands declining to bid further. The old man smiled a wicked smile as he prepared to pay the price he had offered for Alice.
Though Alice could not understand the words the auctioneer called

“1,000 gold pieces….going once….going twice……..”

Three thousand gold pieces for the little western lamb

A stunned silence fell on the slave market for no such sum had ever been bid for a single slave. The auctioneer turned to the old man to see if he would meet or raise the bid. He simply spat on the ground and stalked away

Three thousand gold pieces ….going once….going twice…going three times sold !

The auctioneer’s hammer rang down and Alice’s life as a free woman came to an end. a man through a cloak over her slender shoulders to hide her nakedness from the crowed and she was led away to the tent of her new master. She was led before a man who was not much younger than the man that had so curl molester her when she was chained.

“Your name girl”
The man spoke in a very cultured English accent.

“How old are you Miss.

His eyes boldly took in every sensual curve of Alice’s supple young body.

“Remove the cloak I wish to see you naked girl.

Alice began to cry as the hammer pounded and she was sold. She tried to quell her tears but it was no use. She was relieved to feel the protection of the cloak around her skin. She was so afraid that she could barely walk.

The man asked for her name and age. Alice stammered for a moment.

"My name is Alice, I will be nineteen in a few weeks."

He told her to remove the cloak. She let the fabric slip from her skin and her heart pounded as he looked her over. Tears came again and she let them drip down her cheeks.

He said a few words to his servant and she was bent across the barrel beside him. He looked her over from head to toe. He examined her hair, her teeth, he ran his finger down her spine. He cupped the cheeks of her backside and then parted them, he examined her secret parts. He was close enough that she could feel his breath on her skin. He said nothing. He took her ankle in his hand and bent her leg to see how flexible she might be.

Alice began to sob. "I am engaged to be married. I am an English citizen. I was stolen from a railcar. Please...help me get home."

He said nothing. He said another word to his servant and she was turned onto her back. He examined her breasts and held each one in his hands. He pinched her nipples.

"So very fair. Your skin will mark nicely." He whispered to her. Her tears were coming even faster now.

"Please, I should get back to my family. I need to get back to my parents." She coughed out between sobs.

"Enough, Alice. We both know that that life is gone for you. I do not want to hear of it again. "

Alice could not stop crying. He looked at her angered.

"Dress her and gag her. I do not want to listen to her cry for her entire journey to the compound."

The servant dressed her. This times the bodice was silver with purple jewels. The servant tied it tightly. Anna knew from his softened features and shaved head that he was probably a eunuch. He unfolded a pair of the same type of pants she had been wearing during the auction. Her feet were kept bare.

"Girl, best to please the master and not anger him. He has had many slave girls. He can be cruel or kind." The eunuch wiped away her tears. He tied a gag over her mouth and then veiled her.

Alice tried to keep herself quiet. The eunuch lifted her over his shoulder. She was placed into a silver cage and locked inside. Then the cage was placed in the back of a wagon. The wagon was being pulled by camels. The caravan started across the desert. The eunuch rode beside her. He sang a sad, mournful song as the rode. She hid her face and cried herself to sleep in her cage, like a beast at the London zoo.

"My name is Alice; I will be nineteen in a few weeks."

The man who had just bought her seemed pleased with her answer. Yet there was nothing in his demeanor that showed he was pleased with Alice’s answer. Sheik Abdulla spoke sharply to his eunuch it was time this proud little beauty learn her place in life. The Sheik began his examination of Alice her caressed and probed her naked young body as if she were a young filly he had just bought, to see if she was fit for breeding.

"I am engaged to be married. I am an English citizen. I was stolen from a railcar. Please...help me get home…….Please, I should get back to my family. I need to get back to my parents."

The stunning little redhead sobbed.

“"Enough, Alice. We both know that that life is gone for you. I do not want to hear of it again. ……Dress her and gag her.”

Was all that her new Master said to the sobbing young girl. Alice was once more dressed in a tight bodice, and harem pants. Her clothing designed not so much to protect her from the elements but rather to draw the viewer’s eyes to her youthful charms, to excite the lust of all that saw her, to make them desire to posses her. The veil that covered Alice’s face was a gossamer transparent piece of sheer silk that did nothing to truly hide her angelic face. Like a precious jewel Abdulla had Alice locked in a sliver cage. A fanciful creation that present Alice as if she were a dedicate caged bird.

Alice rode in her cage in the open wagon a shade had been rigged so her fair skin would not be burned by the strong sun. The eunuch that apparently was her keeper made sure that the girl had cool water whenever she desire, When the caravan stopped for the night Alice’s cage was hung in the tent of her master.

“You must be hungry Alice.”

Her Master held out a ripe date for Alice. When Alice reached for it he drew his hand back.

“No my dear eat it from my finger tips.”

As Abdulla feed his latest acquisition he smiled into her eyes. Abdulla decided that he would play a curl little game with the stunning young redhead.

“What is your family name Alice?”

Her Master asked softly as he held out a ripe fig to the gorgeous young teen beauty. He paused for a moment as he removed Alice’s gag.

“If you are to be ransomed Alice I must know who to contact my dear.”

Oh how he loved toying with this gorgeous young creature. He opened the door to Alice’s cage and held his hand out to her. The slave collar was still about her slender neck, and a delicate but sturdy chain would keep her from running.

“Of course you must show me that you will be a good girlfor me my sweet girl.”

Abdulla reclined on his couch of pillows.

“Come sit by me my dear……..”

His dark eyes held Alice’s soft green eyes as he continued.

“……………and remove your bodice sweet Alice…………..you do want to be ransomed don’t you my dear?”

Alice ate the fig from his fingertips. "My family name is Grayson. Alice Anne Grayson. My father and his partner run Grayson-Forbes Imports. Their offices are in London."

Alice's voice grew more confident as she spoke of her previous life. She crawled out of the cage and towards her Master. She knelt beside him on the pillows.

"Even if my father is not yet back in London, my older brother can pay my ransom in his stead."

Alice prattled on, but she felt the heat in Abdullah's gaze. She reached back and undid the laces of the bodice. It fell open, and she placed it on the ground. Her nipples hardened in the evening air.

"Please help me get home. My family will recoup all that you paid for me and will make sure you make a tidy profit." Alice knelt down and put her face at his feet. "Please...." Her voice was supplicating, pleading. Her heart was pounding. She almost trusted that he was willing to ransom her. However, she remembered him telling her to never speak of her old life. She wondered if he was just giving her hope, so that he could dash it.

"My family name is Grayson. Alice Anne Grayson. My father and his partner run Grayson-Forbes Imports. Their offices are in London."

Abdulla loved the little ray of hope that sprang into the young redheaded western beauty’s soft angelic voice.

"Even if my father is not yet back in London, my older brother can pay my ransom in his stead."

With each word that Alice spoke her confidence grew. There was a proud resignation in the girl’s soft green eyes as she came to join her master and kneel at his feet. Her dainty fingers undid the lace of her little sliver bodice and she let it slip from her shoulders. Her proud firm breasts were bared to this barbarian that had purchased her like a blooded little filly yet he offered her hope, a hope to escape the life of a sex slave. Alice’s cheeks flushed crimson as she knelt at his feet stripped to the waist by her own hand.

"Please help me get home. My family will recoup all that you paid for me and will make sure you make a tidy profit."

Alice humiliated herself in an effort to please this man who held her fate in his hands. She pressed her face to his feet,

"Please...."

Alice’s sweet angelic voice almost broke as she pleaded with Abdulla to have mercy on her. Oh how Abdulla enjoyed these little games the holding out a ray of hope to his newest acquisition and seeing just how far they will go in debasing themselves in a bid for their freedom. Abdulla drew the half naked beauty up to ay beside him he let her naked breasts press into his chest, let the young innocent feel the heat of his body on her naked flesh.

“An act of good faith Miss Alice Anne Grayson.”

He let Alice’s full name drip from his lips as if it was the sweetest honey.

“ Remove your pants Miss Grayson I wish to eat my evening repas from your naked body…….”

His dark eyes held the gorgeous young innocent’s soft emerald green eyes captive as he continued.

“………Is it too much to ask for your freedom Miss Grayson?”

Alice shivered as she felt the warmth of his skin against hers. But she needed to do as he wished. With shaking fingers she untied the laces of her pants and allowed the fabric to slide from her skin. She artfully draped herself on the floor before him. She looked up at him with her emerald eyes.

He called the eunuch and in a slurry of words she did not understand, he gave him instructions. The eunuch brought a tray of fruit and artfully arranged it on Alice's body.

"Alice..." Abdullah's voice was rich and warm like chocolate. "You are engaged to be married? Yes?" Alice met his eyes and just nodded as the eunuch dressed her in fruit.

"Your fiance, he fought to protect you?" Alice's cheeks flushed in shame and she lowered her eyes.

"No, he was frightened by the raiders. He offered me in exchange for his safety." Her voice shook as she told him the tale. Her eyes were teary. "But my father, my father was wounded. My mother hid me in a secret compartment. They love me very much." She choked out with a sob.

Alice slowly stood she knew what she must do, a heated scarlet blush kissed her flawless cheeks as the harem pants slide from her supple young body. She stood naked and vulnerable before her master as she had when on the auction block. With a natural fluid grace Alice laid on the sliver table the eunuch had brought. He said not a word as he arranged the stunning little red head in a sensual seductive pose. And began to decorate Alice’s gorgeous supple young body with honey and dried fruits.

“"Alice....You are engaged to be married? Yes?"

Abdulla’s rich dark voice caressed Alice’s senses. Her only answer a weak little nod. Abdulla decided to toy with her a bit more.

“"Your fiancé, he fought to protect you?"

Her master plucked a ripe date from the girl’s dimpled naval

No…

Alice whispered as her cheeks flushed crimson.

"No, he was frightened by the raiders. He offered me in exchange for his safety."

Abdulla head bent to the young redhead’s breast his teeth griped the fig that had been pressed around Alice’s nipple the very act tugged at the pale pink little rosebud. His tongue swirled around the girl’s ducky pink areola as he gathered the honey that had been drizzled on it.

"But my father, my father was wounded. My mother hid me in a secret compartment. They love me very much."

Her voice came in a choked little sob, her master turned his attention to Alice’s neglected nipple. Oh how he enjoyed teasing, tempting and pleasing this timid little virgin.

“ It seems your fiancé was not muck of a man Miss Grayson………”

His hot moist breath washed over Alice’s Venus Mons his tongue plucked a ripe cherry from Alice’s sweet virginal folds.

“And my dear Miss Grayson you do need a strong man to meet your youthful needs my dear."

Between each word his tongue slid along her coral pink folds, cleaving deeper and deeper into her innocent chaste young body. The tip of his tongue flicked at the hooded guardian of her virgin’s treasure, coaxing that little pearl of passion from its hooded hiding place.

Alice looked over and noticed that the eunuch did not leave, nor did he react to the Master licking and touching her. It was as if he was so used to such things that he did not even register them.

Alice felt her body shaking. His tongue and warm breath seemed to kindle a fire within her.

"Gerald isn't who I thought he was... I thought he loved me. We have known each other since we were children."

His tongue slid into her folds and the tip of his tongue found her pearl of pleasure. She did not even know it existed. She cried out, overwhelmed with sensation as his tongue teased her.

"What? what is happening to me?" Her voice showed her panic. She did not understand what was happening to her. A heat was pooling in her belly, and her heart was thundering. Her breathing was quick and shallow and she left light headed.

"Please.... please... Master... what is happening? My heart feels like it might burst."

Mustafa stood there with his arms fold over his chest. His dark ebony face was an unreadable mask. He had enjoyed watching the Master seduce this young innocent, the way he had maneuvered the little redhead beauty into bearing her gorgeous young body to them. He loved the feel of that firm young body under his hands as he had posed her for the Master’s pleasure, how responsive that supple young body was to his slightest touch as he had decorated her breasts and virgin treasure with the dried fruits and honey. A little perspiration glisten on Mustafa’s forehead as he watched the young innocent’s sensual seduction.

"Gerald isn't who I thought he was... I thought he loved me. We have known each other since we were children."

The soft musky scent of Alice’s arousal teased Abdulla’s senses her supple young body trembling with the unholy fire that was slowly burning in the pit of the young girl’s belly.

"What? What is happening to me?"

Though he did not understand the young virgin’s words Mustafa could hear the rising panic in the young girl’s voice as his Master feasted on her sweet dew pussy. The sweet musky fragrance of her undeniable arousal filled his nostrils.

"Please.... please... Master... what is happening? My heart feels like it might burst."

Abdulla smiled to himself…. Master… the word had slipped from her ruby rip lips as if it was the most natural thing to say. Though he was pleased with her he made no answer to Alice’s hear felt plea. Rather his tongue probed ever deeper into the chaste secrets of her virginal body. His tongue fluttered of that illusive little sweet spot in all of her moist silken perfection. The Master lifted his head for just a moment, a moment for the panting young redhead to catch her breath. His eyes met those of Mustafa’s and the ebony giant knew what his master required of him. Abdulla returned to feasting on the sweet nectar of Alice’s chaste virgin pussy.

In answer to his Master silent command the ebony giant came to the gorgeous young beauty. He knelt by her young supple body, his head lowered and his dark coral pink tongue snaked between his lips to lazily circle Miss Alice Grayson’s dusky pink areola, his lips parted and he inhaled Alice’s pale pink nipple, his teeth grazing its moist tip. All the while her master feasted on Alice’s hot little pussy. Soon very soon she would be ready and he would claim her most precious treasure but first he would humiliate her, make her beg for what she had no idea she wanted, and he would allow his eunuch to further enflame the young virgin’s innocent youthful passions, he would use her own treacherous young body against her.

Mustafa hand went to Alice’s other nipple his dark ebony fingers in marked contrast to Alice’s pale ivory skin. He sensually pinched and tugged at that precious little rosebud nipple. His teeth griped her other nipple and Mustafa inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over the most little nipple in his mouth. As Alice’s supple young body buck and thrashed under the two men’s sensually seductive attack her Master gripped Alice’s throbbing clit in his teeth and inhaled a cool stream of air over her feverous peal of passion.

Alice was lost in a torrent of sensation and shame. She tried to stop her body from responding. But the wickedness inside of her bubbled to the surface and she shuddered and shook with pleasure and pain. Her heart was racing, she felt tears stream down her cheeks.

Mustafa licked away one of her tears as Abdullah continued his assault on her sex.

"Please Master, please....I can't take anymore. I feel like.... I am..." She had no words to describe the climax building inside of her. She had no vocabulary to describe what was happening.

Her thighs shook and her nipples were hard as pebbles in Mustafa's mouth.

When Abdullah sucked air across her clit, her climax finally came and Alice cried out so loudly that the whole envoy travelling with Abdullah could hear her. Her cries of passion melted into sobs of shame. She covered her eyes with her hands and cried like a child.

"Please Master, please....I can't take anymore. I feel like.... I am..."

The two men paid no attention to the sobbing young virgin’s pleas. Mustafa thick tongue snaked out to obscenely licked away one of her the terrified young redhead’s tears from her flawless silken cheek. Abdulla played Alice’s quivering, bucking and thrashing young body as if it was a fine instrument and he was the master of it. He wrung a soul searing orgasm from the hapless young redheaded virgin quickly followed by another and yet one another. Alice lay on the sliver table, her tear stained eyes hidden behind her dainty little, as she sobbed in shame not understanding what was happening to her or why her supple young body felt the way it did.

Mustafa firmly grasped the sobbing young beauty’s wrists and pinned them above her crimson head. Sheik Abdulla lifted his dark brooding eyes to Alice’s a dark wicked smile bowing his lips.

“Your fiancé was not much of a man Miss Grayson………”

He gave her Mon’s a soft little kiss.

“………..I think I shall claim what was rightfully his………”

He slowly kissed his way up Alice’s sensually aroused young body. He paid close attention to all the secret little places that would bring her such unimagined pleasure. His lips closed over first one and then the other of her pebble hard nipple. He suckled each one till the throbbed. When his lips at last slipped from those succulent body they were engorged and an inch long. Abdulla positioned himself between the girl’s thighs, his eyes held Alice’s soft emerald green eyes captive.

“You are a woman Miss Grayson and I am a man, unlike your fiancé, I shall now show you what you were made for my dear sweet Alice.”

With that her Master rolled his hips to hers, the velvet head of his cock spreading her virgin folds. With each roll of his hips Abdulla opened the sobbing western beauty up a little more with each roll of his hips till that velvet head nudged her maidenhead the symbol of her chaste innocents.
“A virgin Miss Grayson.”

He smiled down into her soft tear stained emerald green eyes. Abdulla thrust his hips powerfully forward.

“A virgin no more Alice!”

Her Master was not English virgin screaming in sinful ecstasy as he took her again and again.

Alice could not contain her sobs of despair or her cries of pleasure as Abdullah took her virginity. The whole camp could hear her descent into darkness through the fabric of the tent. Mustafa retreated to the doorway of the tent.

The harem girls that travelled with them were congregated just outside the tent. They mocked her tears, and cries.

"Stupid, ugly cow." One of the women spat.

"He will bore of her soon. She is ugly. Her hair looks like fire and her skin is blemished with spots, even her face...." Another woman hissed.

Alice tried to pull herself away from her Master. But his hands clamped on her hips like vices.

His sex pounded into her. She felt as if he was going to tear her open.

"Please....I am Alice Grayson. I am Alice Grayson of London. My father is Peter Grayson. I am Alice Grayson. I am an English citizen. Someone help me please...." She sobbed into the desert night. The sun was setting behind the mountains and the air was getting cold.

"Stupid, ugly cow……….He will be bore with her soon……. She is ugly…….. Her hair looks like fire and her skin is blemished with spots, even her face...."

To Alice’s horror she realized that they were not alone but that at least several women had witnessed her fall from grace.

"Please....I am Alice Grayson. I am Alice Grayson of London. My father is Peter Grayson. I am Alice Grayson. I am an English citizen. Someone help me please...."

Alice repeated these words over and over again as if by some magic her virtue and honor would somehow be restored to her. But the fading pain between her lovely long legs told her that her chaste virginity was nothing but a fading memory. She could feel the Master pounding into her sweet little pussy, could feel his heavily laden sac slapping against the cheeks of her firm little ass. Yet that was not all that Alice could feel, she could feel the women’s eyes on her and she could feel that sinful pleasure building once more in her belly, a pleasure she knew would explode once more like a spark of fire that would course through every fiber of her gorgeous young body as it betrayed her once more to that sinful ecstasy. Abdulla drove her on and on till the hapless young beauty once more on the edge of that abyss that promised her such forbidden pleasure. Abdulla stopped the head of his cock just within her soft virginal folds.

“ Your fiancé was no man Miss Grayson, he sacrificed your innocence, for his life and safety. He was not even man enough to take you and teach you the duties of a wife Miss Grayson.”

His eyes held Alice’s tear shimmering emerald eyes captive and he could see things in there clear depth that this young innocent could not even admit to herself.

“ Your virginity is nothing but a memory Miss Grayson why not take the pleasure I can offer you……”

His mouth claimed hers in a passionate kiss his tongue invaded the sweetness of her chaste mouth. He let that kiss linger and deepen as his cock ravished the young redhead’s hungry little pussy. Time stood still. There was no future, there was no past, there was just here and now and this one perfect savage kiss. Slowly Abdulla lips slipped from a breathless Alice.

“Was your virginity too high a price to pay for your freedom Miss Grayson?”

His lips were just a breath away from her. Each word he spoke caressed her moist ripe lips.

“Come to me Miss Grayson………..Alice and grasp the pleasure I offer you.”

Once more his mouth claimed Alice’s in a soul searing kiss.

Alice began to panic. She tried to push Abdullah off of her. She scratched and bit at him.

"Let me go. Let me go." She screamed in agony. She scratched his nails across his face.

He pulled away from her in shock and she tried to scramble away from him.

Mustafa raid to his master's aid. He snatched Alice up and flung her onto the floor with a hard thud. Alice tried to crawl away. Mustafa grabbed her around the waist and put her in her cage.

"You have made a very bad mistake. Master will punish. Master will hurt girl."

Alice sobbed uncontrollably in the cage.

"I am Alice Grayson. My father is Peter Grayson. I don't belong here. I don't belong here." She shook the bars of her cage.

“Was your virginity too high a price to pay for your freedom Miss Grayson?.........Come to me Miss Grayson………..Alice and grasp the pleasure I offer you.”

Those simple words had brought home to the chaste western beauty just what she had scarified in her bid for freedom. She panicked at the warmth and pleasure that coursed through her traitorous young body. Her virtue was a thing of the past yet now Alice fought for her honor.

"Let me go. Let me go."

Abdulla drew back a scream bubbled from his lips and his hand grabbed his bleeding cheek. To late did she realized that when she had lashed out in that panic that she had deeply scratched her master’s face, the little redheaded wildcat in that panic had bared her claws. Mustafa came to his master's aid. He snatched Alice up and flung her onto the floor with a hard thud, yet he had been careful not to mare her pale flawless skin. Mustafa grabbed the desperately fleeing young beauty around the waist and put her into her sliver cage naked as the day she was born.

"You have made a very bad mistake. Master will punish. Master will hurt girl."

Mustafa chastised the sobbing young beauty as she cried out.

“I am Alice Grayson. My father is Peter Grayson. I don't belong here. I don't belong here."

“You are mine Miss Grayson, mine to do with as I please, mine to keep or to set free…………for a price Miss Grayson”

Her Master hissed his voice deep dark and coldly threatening. Blood dripped between his fingers from his slashed cheek.

“I fear that I must chastise you Miss Grayson lest your unacceptable behavior caused rebellion in my household. “

Her master ordered Mustafa to take Alice’s cage removed from his tent and hung outside. The warmth that Abdulla had enkindled in the pit of Alice’s belly now began to cool leaving her with a burning need deep within her youthful soul, a deep yearning need that the innocent young chaste beauty could not understand. Alice soon learned that the searing heat of the desert during the day was replaced by a bitter cold come night as there was nothing to hold the warmth of the day’s sun. She was left to shiver in her silver cage with nothing but a silk pillow to protect her from the cold.

The first warming rays of the sun caressed Alice shiver young body as dawn caressed her. Mustafa Placed the same sliver table that Abdulla had claimed her virginity on in the center of the caravan’s tents. Then he and two other of the Master’ servants came for her. They bound her to that table her hands bound above her crimson head, her lovely legs were spread wide and bound to the legs of the table, her soft sweet virginal folds spread for all to see her maiden’s treasure. Then they left her there spread eagled to anticipate what punishment her master would meter o for her havening wounded him.

Slowly as the camp came alive people began to gather around the bound little redhead. Men hands took the most indecent liberties with her supple bound body. Yet not only the men fondled and maul her gorgeous young body but the women of Abdulla’s harem as well delighted in tormenting the bound and helpless girl, and they women knew just how to touch her to bring pleasure or searing pain depending on their whim.

Alice laid in terror as she awaited her fate to befall her. She was thankful for the warmth of the sun after spending the night shivering in the cold. Mustafa was rough with her as he tied her to the table. He tied her hands above her head tightly.

Alice squirmed as the table began to warm under the light of the sun. The people of Abdullah's caravan began to touch her. The women from the harem that had been mocking before were some of the boldest touching her. One of the women began tugging on the red hair that covered her sex.

"This is so ugly." She said haughtily. "We need to cut it off. " She asked Mustafa to bring her a blade and water. With expert hands she lathered up Alice's hair and held the skin taut as she dragged the blade across it. Alice whimpered in fear, she was terrified of the blade. Just to scare her, the woman cut a small slice on Alice's thigh. "You are a very stupid girl." She hissed.

One of the guards shouldered the women out of the way. He pushed Alice's legs further apart and much to her shock and shame, he began rubbing her most secret entrance. He pushed his thumb between the cheeks of her backside and rubbed the pad of his thumb against her puckered hole.

Alice moaned like a little cat in heat. One of the harem women pinched and pulled at her nipples while he did so. She opened her mouth in agony and another guard pushed his cock into her mouth. She tried to cry out in protest but he just grabbed her face and pushed himself into her mouth. He wrapped her hair around his fist and began fucking her mouth.

Miss Alice Grayson soon learned that rebellion brought punishment just as Mustafa had warned her. The table beneath Alice began to become uncomfortable warm even though the direct Arabian sun had not yet touched her Pale flawless skin. She had to suffer her indignantly of those hand that groped and pawned at her supple young naked body. The mortification of having a woman shave her sweet little pussy bare, not a single fine hair of her tawny copper fleece left to hide her maiden’s treasure. Spread eagled as she was her soft dewy fold were pulled back and the hooded peal of her clit was plainly visible.

"You are a very stupid girl."

The dark skinned woman spat at Alice. She was quickly pushed out of the way as one of the caravan guardpushed Alice's legs further apart and much to her shock and shame, he began rubbing her most secret entrance he shoved his thumb into the young innocents virgin derrière, he laugh at Alice’s shocked gasp, and his laughter thundered as another guard shoved his cock into her sweet virgin mouth, her hair wrapped round his fist and began fucking her mouth as the women pinched and tugged at Alice’s pale pink rosebud nipples until they were crimson and stuck a good inch from the tormented girl’s deep dusky pink areola’s.

Abdulla watched Alice’s humiliation, he waited until the chaste little English beauty was gasping and moaning, in an unimagined mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Enough you have had your fun with our little English slut”

He almost spat the words at Alice. She could see the marks of her nails on his cheek, and there was no doubt that he would bear scares from the way Alice had racked her nails across his face.

“Mustafa is it ready”

Yes Master.

“Very well fuck our little English slut till she comes.”
Mustafa pushed a large dildo, made of black unyielding obsidian and heated in the Arabian sun, to Alice’s tight little pussy he slowly shove the 18 inch monster into the girl’s chaste young body stretching her like never before. Mustafa knew just how to bring the hapless young beauty unimagined pleasure or pain and he gave both to Alice. He fucked her until she screamed in unwanted ecstasy. As Alice screamed out her unwanted pleasure as she came before the assembled crowd, Abdulla pressed a white hot iron to the little hollow where Alice’s hip and thigh met, his brand marking her for life where only a lover would see it.

“Now Miss Grayson all that take you will know that I was the first. As you marked me so have I marked you.”

Abdulla’s signet was in Arabic script and would tell the world that Miss Alice Grayson Had been taken by an Arab.

“As I shall not be able to fuck your pussy until your brand heals I shall have to find another way for you to please me Miss Grayson”

The turned to his eunuch.

“Mustafa put the bitch in her cage and hang it in my tent. We shall rest her for the day.

“Yes Master.

Every move Alice made seemed to torment her. The mark that Abdullah had left on her was sore with any way she moved her legs. Her breasts ached with every jiggle. Her sex was still on fire with desire and each movement brought on her arousal. She was a torrent of confused emotions, she was filled with pain, pleasure, shame and despair. Alice wept in the cage as Mustafa hoisted her cage in the tent. The fabric of the tent gave her shade and the breeze kept her at a tolerable temperature.

Alice hid her face and wept in the cage. Lila and Myra, the two women who had tormented her, fixed tea in the Master's tent. He sat with them and patted them on the head, feeding them sweet dates and sips of tea. She listened to them whisper and coo and laugh. The arabic words were lost on her, but she could hear the affection and pleasure in his tone. Myra tended his wounds and scowled up at her.

Alice tried to hide but the cage gave her no cover.

"You should see her, Master." Lila offered in English. "To a brothel, or some slaver. She is not fit for the harem."

Alice had thought that Abdullah's harem was the worst fate possible. She imagined life in a brothel and her heart sank. She wondered how much worse she had made matters by striking her Master.

"Master, I am sorry." She whispered like a little girl, with tears dripping down her cheeks. "I panicked. I didn't mean it, I swear it."

"You should sell her, Master." Lila offered in English.

"To a brothel, or some slaver. She is not fit for the harem."

Suddenly the sweet little redhead’s situation had taken on the possibility of a horrible fate for if Abdulla did sell Alice to a brothel, then there would be no chance that she would be ransomed that she would spend the rest of her young life on her back being fucked uncountable times a day. That life would ravish her gorgeous young body, making her old before her time, in the end to be used by the lowest and meanest of this barbaric society once her looks and blushing youth had vanished.

"Master, I am sorry."

Alice whispered in a lost little girl voice. The tears that stained her flawless cheek bore testimony that all too late that the winsome western beauty realized the folly of her attack on the man that controlled her fate.

“Mustafa take the cackling little bird away she annoys me with her incessant pleading.”

He waived his hand dismissing the eunuch, sending him and the caged little redhead away. Abdulla then turned his attention to Lila and Myra and the pleasure that their young nubile bodies could offer him. The young slave girl’s screeched with carnal delight as their master came to them and Mustafa took Alice and her cage out of the tent. Mustafa yelled a string of orders and Abdulla’s servants went to do his bidding with lecherous smiles bowing their lips. The giant ebony eunuch opened the door of Alice’s silver cage,

“ Come girl,….time….. you…. Bathed”

Mustafa commanded in his broken English.

He led Alice between two poles that had been driven into the ground with a caravan guard standing by each. Before the poles squatted a group of men, with a dark expectant look on their faces. When they saw Alice being led to the polls they began to excitedly babble among themselves. With a nod from Mustafa The guards roughly grabbed Alice and bound her hands above her head one to each pole then they grabbed her trim little ankles and spread her long sculptured legs wide. The little redhead could feel her soft feminine folds being pulled open so they could see her hooded little clit and the moist entrance to her chaste young pussy.

“The master……. Said…… bath…. You”

Mustafa evilly smiled into the young girl’s tear shimmering eyes. Again he gave a string of orders that Alice could not comprehend but suddenly a bucket of icy water from the depths of the oasis well bathed her from head to toe. Mustafa tossed several coarse sponges to four of the squatting men,

“Wash..her.”

He said in his broken English for Alice’s benefit. Then gave the command in Arabic. The men smiled as they closed in on the stunning spread-eagled redheaded beauty. They dipped their sponges in buckets of icy cold water. Two men began to rung the coarse sponges over Alice’s sensitive pale pink rosebud nipples as they mauled her firm young breasts. Another man ran the coarse sponge over the firm seductive curve of her tight little bottom his finger pressing into Alice’s little puckered anus. The last man ran his coarse sponge over the hapless young beauty spread little pussy ,

“Enjoying……. your bath….. Miss Grayson?”

Mustafa taunted Alice as he rolled her clit beneath the pad of his thumb as the men of the caravan looked on the young western beauty’s defilement.

Last edited:
Alice shivered from the mixture of cold and shame. The men took all sorts of liberties with her. They pinched and pulled and penetrated. They rubbed and teased, but they never allowed her to find release. As soon as she started to get breathless or flushed they would stop and then begin to touch her in a different way.

Mustafa watched it all with an angry grimace on his face.

"Stupid girl." He muttered.

Alice tried to speak, to beg for mercy. But when she opened her mouth she was doused with another bucket of water.

Her hair was drenched and slicked to her skin. Just when Alice did not think she could take any more Mustafa untied her and flung her over his shoulder.

He carried her to a tent she had not seen before. She could smell a very hot fire and she could feel it's heat on her skin.

"The Master says to lock her collar and make it permanent." Mustafa grunted. He again repeated the order in Arabic.

They made Alice kneel on the ground and they covered her shoulders with protective leather. Then the craftsman locked her collar onto her and then fused the lock with a heated tool. Alice sobbed quietly knowing she had sealed her fate.

Back