Long day of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you waitress

Will you work the holiday or is your place closed for the day. Always feel strange just random chatting at this start lol

Working

Hope you get holiday pay, and people are generous cause it is a mad crazy time in service industry. What type of place do you work in? I know here in Vegas thanksgiving buffets and restaurants can have 3 hour waits at least

Hope you get holiday pay, and people are generous cause it is a mad crazy time in service industry. What type of place do you work in? I know here in Vegas thanksgiving buffets and restaurants can have 3 hour waits at least

It's an Italian restaurant and yes we get holiday pay.

Who doesn't like Italian

So where? Which city? Not that I am planning to run out for Italian though now I am making myself hungry thinking about it ...

Late night Italian

The latest Italian place I think that is open is 2am here, though pizzerias some are 24/7

Portland

Love the city, bit like Ireland just funnier accents and little colder in winter, I do miss rain, trust me living in a desert you can yearn for it. Lol just linked the gif to the restaurant "Italian"

Gif good

But think the pic of you having fun better, though I admit the other pic would distract me from my meal

Distraction

I just appreciate wonderful things, though would be respectfully subtle about it when you were working. Lol

I can be subtle, why even when I work I work on simplifying my accent so as not to confuse or distract, except if I get excited then all bets are off lol

Relieved

So next time I am in an Italian restaurant in Portland I will be safe to look around and not spill my food all over myself then, phew haha

Customer service

Hayley I think the other waitress, and the customers appreciate your restraint lol though I like the smile and eyes too, arse does not really have personality lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back