Life Changing Gift (Closed)

Ethan rested there contently, his chest gently pressed against Jasmine's, while he waited all too patiently for her to recover. He did sigh softly though, as he felt his cock starting to slip free of the warm and tight sheathe that was her pussy, even after the experience they'd just had. When her hand released his hair, her other one moving to slide over the abused skin of his back, it sent a small shudder through his body. It was the gentleness just then that got him, after what they'd just been through, that caught him mostly off guard. The soft kiss of her lips thought, brought his mind back around to her, a most pleasant thought indeed.

Even after that kiss, one that left them only slightly more breathless than when it had begun, did Jasmine break the relative silence. Her words actually caused a slight flush to come to his cheeks. He once again allowed her the freedom to touch, letting his eyes slip briefly closed, a soft sigh of contentment slipping from his lips as he felt her fingers brushing over his skin once more.

Jasmine's final statement actual caught Ethan by surprise. In reality though, it probably shouldn't have. He'd seen the slight kiss on the lips she'd given Kimberly, and even heard a bit of the words. When he recovered from the brief shock though, he found himself smiling as he bowed his head only briefly. "I said once at the restaurant ma'am, that I enjoy being used, both by one woman and by many. I would very much so enjoy being used by Miss Kimberly, or by both of you at once. I am a pleasure slave by choice, and I take great pride and pleasure in any and all aspects of it, always."

Jasmine couldn't help but smile at Ethan, he was always willing to please. Her fingers brushed over his back one last time before moving to his chest. She slowly pushed him back into the spay of the water, letting her eyes run over him as the water did. "Well then I guess we need to get started on our day. It won't do you any good if I wear you out and then bring Kim over now would it?"

Jasmine couldn't help but laugh softly even while she stepped under the spray of the water and washed off. Their hands went back to doing what they once were before they got a bit carried away. Jasmine finished rinsing herself off as well as Ethan before they both moved from the shower.

After drying off and getting dressed they were both downstairs finding something to eat and cleaning up from the night before. Jasmine wasn't used to having someone that wanted to do everything for her, so she was right there with him.

After they were done they went to the store and gathered what items they would need for dinner. It was nice to have someone around just to talk with and talk was something they did a lot of. Jasmine was valuing Ethan more and more every moment. She wanted him to enjoy his time with her and if not then she certainly wanted to know.

Once back at the house they began the dinner, Jasmine darting out to call Kim and ask her over for dinner. Not only was she going to surprise Kim with a taste of her gift but she was going to watch how Ethan reacted to all of it.

She did find some time between dinner and Kim's arrival to get online and do a bit of research on the lifestyle. The more she read about it the more she understood Ethan's need to please. Jasmine decided she was going to start using some of what she learned but would also go with her gut instinct about a lot of it. Ethan promised to talk with her should she do something he thought was odd.

When dinner was done he came in to find her sitting at her desk. She looked up and seen him in a pair of jeans and no shirt. Thought she got him some clothes he wanted to move around the place half naked, which she certainly wasn't minding one bit. Before she could say anything to him the door bell sounded, "Look like Kim is here, would you like to see her in?"

Ethan reluctantly relented to the push of Jasmine's hands. He gasped slightly at the feel of the hot water on the freshly abused skin of his chest. He couldn't help but chuckle all the same though, when he heard Jasmine speak. "No, that wouldn't be good or fair at all. Miss Kimberly certainly deserves our thanks." After the brief conversation, their hands went back to doing what they'd be doing before, washing themselves and each other. Ethan was careful this time with what he was doing, ensuring he didn't cause too much arousal now, when they had other things to do.

After their shower ended at last, a shower they would each likely remember for quite some time, the pair dried, dressed, and headed downstairs. Ethan's stomach was rumbling quite audibly, much in need of breakfast. For someone who'd been a pleasure slave as long as he had, about the only thing that might take some getting used to, was Jasmine's want to be there with him, doing everything with him, rather than leaving him be. It was something he enjoyed about her. Despite his role, she still cared, and even in reference to a pleasure slave, showing such desires weren't entirely common.

Once the pair had finished deciding what they would need for dinner, they got in the car and headed to the store. The conversations the pair had was plentiful, something that Ethan was unused to. He had always been more of the strong and stoic lover, but usually talking much. Jasmine wanted different though, asking him for his thoughts, his inputs, and his opinions. It was actually a welcoming reprieve. Her newness to the life didn't hinder things at all. In a way, she was almost fitting in better than many would have suspected. She knew what she wanted, and she did just that, even if it was done in a way that was different from the norm.

The car ride home was as the one to it, filled with conversations about this and that. Almost immediately upon entering the house Ethan slipped his shirt off. He was a natural nudist, being about as comfortable with his own nudity as possible. He knew the rest would come in time though, so for now, he was content to simply be shirtless. He discarded his shirt in her bedroom, and headed to prepare dinner while Jasmine called Kim and did something on the computer.

After the conversations and bonding they'd been having all afternoon, the silence of the kitchen put Ethan had him slightly uneasy. As per his norm though, once he got started with dinner, something he could just lose his mind in, those thoughts left his head. He went about his tasks with a slow but dutiful pace. Once all the preparations were done, and dinner was almost done cooking, Ethan left the kitchen to look for Jasmine, curious as to what she was up to.

Ethan found Jasmine in her office, sitting behind her computer. His footsteps were soft and quiet on the carpet as he approached. When she lifted her eyes from the screen to look up at him, he smiled. Ethan saw Jasmine's gaze wander over his chest. Thankfully, the marks left by her nails had faded, leaving his muscular chest as unblemished as when he'd stripped for her the night before. Jasmine opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

Jasmine's words made him smile. "I would love to ma'am." Ethan said with a small smile, offering up the smallest of respectful bows before turning to leave the room. A sense of happy anticipation was starting to fill Ethan's mind as he walked to the door. He knew who it was, and knew somewhat what awaited him this evening. He didn't know the exact details, but he found himself very much so looking forward to it.

Ethan closed his hand around the door knob and turned it. His head bowed briefly to Kimberly once he saw that it was her, as they'd assumed. "Miss Kimberly." He offered up, giving her a respectful nod. It didn't pass his notice, as few things did, when Kim took immediate notice in his half naked appearance. There was little hidden in her eyes, and he had every right to assume that she knew what tonight would entail. In the brief moments it took for her to study him, Ethan did the same, taking note of the tight blue jeans she wore, and the loose and flowing white top. The top itself was a perfect contrast to her long and straight black hair. Even as he watched her, thinking so very many things, her brown eyes were watching him, and she possibly even thinking some of the same things.

Those were long moments indeed, the pair just standing there, their thoughts likely identical. Ethan broke the standstill by stepping to the side, giving Kim room to enter. He then closed the door before moving to stand before her once more. He was once again aware of her brown eyes studying him, but he spoke calmly all the same. "Miss Jasmine will be along shortly ma'am. I am to see you to the living room and give you anything you desire."

Once he'd finished speaking, Ethan turned and walked towards the living room. Once there, he moved to stand before the couch, giving Kim time to settle wherever she chose. He didn't sit just yet though, unsure of what exactly Kim would desire of him.

**Kimberly**

Kimberly watched as the door opened and there stood Ethan, the man she had given to her best friend Jasmine as a birthday present. How she found him was an interesting story and long hours at the computer thinking of something her well to do friend didn't have. The look on Jasmine's face was quite priceless and Kimberly had loved every moment of it. Though Jasmine did think it was a joke, the sight of watching Ethan do exactly as she had commanded was, well intriguing to say the least.

Her eyes moved over him, taking in the sight of him in something other than the suit he had shown up in. He looked at home and the thought made her smile. It had been a long time since she had seen her friend, Jasmine, happy and if the look on Ethan's face was any indication then Kimberly was grateful to have found him. She stepped in as he opened the door for her further.

His voice was soft and it was quite shocking to hear as she didn't hear it often at the restaurant. Smiling softly to him, he led her into the living room where she took a seat on the couch and glanced up at him standing there. He was certainly very nice to look at and Kimberly even knew what the rest of him looked like with no clothes on. It had been a shock to see him just undress like it was everyday he is told to get naked in public. Kimberly wasn't complaining at the time and wouldn't now if he decided to do as much.

She realized time had gotten away from her and she was making him wait. Kimberly smiled again, "I am fine, please join me." She patted the couch beside her. Her eyes were on him as he moved to take a place beside her on the couch. Kim's eyes flicked around the room a moment before landing back on Ethan's, "I do hope my dear Jasmine has been taking care of you, though by the look on your face I would have to say she is. I was a bit worried when you two left. More worried that Jasmine would get cold feet and send you away. I am glad she didn't though, she needs you. Someone willing to see to her happiness as she never listens to me."

Kimberly leaned back against the couch back as her eyes continued to move over Ethan, her voice raising just a notch, "But my dear Jasmine needs to hurry up before she comes in here and finds you naked with me riding you." Kimberly was hoping that would get her attention and yet at the same time the mental image of that statement made her grin at Ethan. Kimberly would thoroughly enjoy riding him, that was for sure.

**Jasmine**

Jasmine heard everything her friend, Kimberly, had said to Ethan and she could even imagine her riding Ethan when she walked in. Would she be upset or angry? Jasmine thought on that for awhile. While the twinge of jealousy was there she also believed that if Ethan glanced at her and watched her while Kimberly rode him it would probably turn her on, hell it was turning her on. She wanted to see Ethan giving Kimberly pleasure like he had done for her, but in the end she also wanted to know he was hers and hers alone.

Jasmine waited a moment more just to give Kimberly time to consider having to make good on her threat before she stepped into the living room with a big smile on her face, "It is good to see you too Kim. Now now, no pawing at my birthday gift, can't be an Indian giver." Jasmine watched her friends eyes light up with mischief that she was always known for. Kimberly alone could get everyone in the city in trouble in under an hour, she was just that good when she got a thought in her head. Jasmine tried time and again to talk her in to the legal field but she kept denying Jasmine, saying her web business was keeping her happy.

"I think we should eat something before you go bouncing on Ethan. Trying to get a work out on an empty stomach is never fun, you know that." Jasmine winked to her friend as she stepped closer to Ethan and ran her fingers through the back of his hair. Her hip brushing his shoulder as she stopped to look at her friend before her eyes moved over and devoured Ethan where he sat. Jasmine couldn't help but agree that Ethan would look rather good lying on the living room floor with Kimberly bouncing on his cock. She may even be tempted to straddle that beautiful face of his while her lips and tongue played with Kimberly's.

Jasmine and Kimberly teased one another and even gave each other pretty chase kisses, but it never went further. Tonight that would change! Jasmine had always admired her friend. Had even felt the twinges in her body to listen to her as she orgasmed. But she never once let Kimberly know all these things for fear of losing her as a good friend. Ethan helped Jasmine with that decision, just being there for her.

"Come, lets get something to eat before we start the fun and festivities for the evening," Jasmine ran her fingers one last time through Ethan's hair before motioning to Kimberly to follow her into the dining room. There before their eyes was a glorious meal that Ethan had put together. Kimberly and her took their seats as Ethan began to serve them. Once the plates were filled Jasmine glanced to Ethan, "Sit and eat with us my dear. Let us enjoy this meal together."

Jasmine couldn't help but smile brightly, here was her best friend who she had fantasized about but never said anything to and Kim's gift to her, Ethan, the man who had changed everything for her with just his willingness to serve. She was more than lucky to have both of them in her life.

When he saw Kimberly settle on the couch, Ethan politely moved to stand near the far arm of the couch. He was in no way avoiding her, and he hoped that she wouldn't have taken it that way, but as he had expected, her gaze was wandering freely over his body, and he didn't want her to have to strain her neck looking up. When her eyes lifted to his, and she spoke, Ethan offered up a small and knowing smile as he did as she said, moving to sit on the couch beside her.

A soft chuckle slipped from Ethan's lips when Kimberly spoke of her hopes that Jasmine was taking care of him. He smiled brightly and blushed when she spoke of the look on his face being an indication. "I assure you ma'am, Miss Jasmine and I have taken quite good care of each other since we arrived here.

Ethan actually went silent after that, considering the rest of her statement. He didn't know how to respond, so he chose not to. His mind spun the comment around his head though. Knowing that Jasmine's best friend believed that she needed something, and him of all things was a comforting thought. He lived to serve and to please, and he had absolutely no objections to staying here for as long as Jasmine wanted him to.

Kimberly's next statement snapped Ethan out of his own mind. He'd of course recognized the louder voice, knowing it was meant for Jasmine to hear. His green eyes found hers all the same though, a sly smile on his face. He had no doubts at all that she would follow through on that threat if she chose to. Likewise, he didn't doubt that he would let her.

Whether or not Kimberly would actually go through on the threat, nobody would ever know. There was only a brief wait between those words and Jasmine's arrival. The smile on her face told Ethan exactly what she thought of the idea, even as a hypothetical. Jasmine's words had everybody in the room smiling, Kimberly smiling quite coyly.

When she stepped up beside him and spoke again, Ethan let his head turn, and his chin lift. Jasmine wasn't looking up at him, but his green eyes studied her as she ran her hand through his hair. He studied her only briefly though, before turning back to their guest.

Ethan sat with his back straight and proud as the three lingered only briefly in the living room. He was sure and confident in his abilities, abilities which he knew would get a fair bit of use tonight. He simply wanted to fully portray to Jasmine that he was okay with anything and everything she decided would or could go on tonight.

Soon enough, the pair on the couch was rising, and the trio of them was moving towards the dining room. The meal that Ethan had taken great time to prepare was laid out and ready for them. Jasmine and Kimberly sat on the same side of the table. Ethan's next task was easy enough to deduce, without being told. The table had already been set, so it remained simply for Ethan to serve the pair of them, which he did with a content smile on his face. Once he'd finished filling the two plates, he heard Jasmine speak. Her words caused his green gaze to lift, a small smile on his lips as he nodded. He quickly loaded his plate with mashed potatoes, corn, and several of the largest remaining pieces of the ham. He was only briefly torn on where to sit, until he noticed that Kimberly and Jasmine had left a chair between them.

He bowed his head only briefly as he set his plate down there, poured the three of them a glass of wine and settled into the chair. It felt slightly weird for him, a pleasure slave, to be sitting at the table like this, but he figured he'd get used to it. Jasmine wasn't exactly your run of the mill domme. So it was, that the first meal in his new owners house came with him sitting at the table with her and their guest, he sitting with his back straight and proud.

As he lowered his fork and knife to cut the ham on his plate, Ethan couldn't help but reflect on Kimberly's words, and how right she was. Jasmine did need him here, yet at the same time, she had already taken good care of him, even if it he'd only been here for a single night. 'I belong here.' He thought to himself with a nod and a smile.

Last edited:
The three of them ate and just casually chatted about anything. Jasmine and Kimberly both told Ethan stories about their friendship, of course taking turns to tel the most embarrassing moments. But in the end they were all laughing and having a good time, which was Jasmine's initial intention.

**Kimberly**

Kimberly rose from the table blow Jasmine a kiss after having told Ethan about Jasmine's lack of love life because of her job. She reached over her chair and grabbed her wine glass and headed back toward the living room. She could help the chuckle that slipped her lips as she settled down on the couch again. Raising her glass she noticed Ethan and Jasmine moving into the living room with their own wine glasses, each taking a seat. Ethan again sat next to Kimberly while Jasmine sat on the other side of Kimberly.

Lowering her glass she glassed back and forth between the two of them, "Okay, what's up?" Jasmine laughed at her suspicion, "Nothing is, why do you ask?" Kimberly turned toward her friend, "I have known you for years, something is up Jasmine, now spill." Jasmine glanced to Ethan and smiled softly, "Well I would like to give you a bit of thanks for giving me Ethan as my gift.....Ethan?"

Kimberly's eyes moved back to Ethan as he gripped her wine glass and pulled it gently from her hands, setting both of theirs on the side table. Kimberly watched as Ethan slipped to the floor and moved over in front of her, his hands gripped her ankles and spread them apart, moving up between her spread legs. Kimberly's eyes flicked back and forth between Jasmine and Ethan, wondering what was going on.

**Jasmine**

As Kimberly got up and blew her kiss before walking out, Jasmine couldn't help but laugh lightly. Shaking her head she slowly rose and grabbed her own wine glass. Leaning toward Ethan she lowers her voice, "Come my dear, lets give our thanks for Kimberly bringing us together. Ever how you wish to do that, is up to you."

Jasmine moved into the living room, having Ethan at her side, feeling his heat radiating from him made the wine rush a bit faster through her system. Jasmine watched Ethan take a seat beside Kimberly on the couch and Jasmine mimicked him by taking the spot on the other side of her. Jasmine could tell her friend was rather curious and it was verified the moment she asked what was going on.

Jasmine couldn't help it, "Nothing is, why do you ask?" She could see Kimberly's eyes moving between them and she even looked to Ethan and smiled, "Well I would like to give you a bit of thanks for giving me Ethan as my gift.....Ethan?"

Jasmine watched as Ethan took his and Kimberly's glass and set them on the side table. The moment his knees touched the floor her own body tightened. She watched as he pulled Kimberly's legs apart and settled between them. Jasmine wasn't sure what Ethan had in mind, but she was sure she was going to enjoy watching him work. Already Jasmine's body was growing wetter and her nipples had hardened into little pebbles under her shirt. She knew what Ethan was capable of and Kimberly was certainly in for a treat.

Last edited:
Ethan couldn't help but smile at the way dinner progressed. Each of the two lovely ladies on either side of him took turns telling embarrassing stories about the other. It was a comfortable atmosphere though, all three of them laughing as they ate and swapped stories. The talk of Jasmine's lack of love life due to work interested him slightly, but he was inwardly glad he could fix that. With him, she didn't have to worry about any long and drawn out dating process. As long as she wanted him, he would be in her home, acting as the companion and lover she needed, while not being as needy or clingy as normal men might have been.

In the end, Kimberly was the first to rise from the table, making sure to fetch her wine glass as she did. He saw the kiss that she blew towards Jasmine, and it made him chuckle. When Jasmine moved to stand, Ethan did the same, reaching for his own wine glass as she did the same. He felt her lean close, and he nodded as she spoke, turning towards her as he did. There was a glint in his deep green gaze as he spoke. "Yes ma'am." He said, nodding once more.

The pair of them then followed Kimberly into the living room. Where he might not have done so in other circumstances, Ethan moved to settle on one side of Kimberly, even as Jasmine settled on the other. In most any other scenario, he would of course have seated himself next to Jasmine, if not for her words and permission. His eyes scanned over both women as Kimberly guessed at the plot that was at foot. He laughed along with Jasmine, knowing it would all come to fruition. Sure enough, Jasmine spoke of the thanks to come, and opened the floor for him.

Without hesitation, Ethan reached to scoop Kimberly's wine glass out of her hand. He set them behind him on the side table and immediately moved to his knees. He slid over in front of Kimberly, his deep green gaze looking up into her eyes. "You speak of Miss Jasmine's lack of love life ma'am, but I promise to remedy that." As he spoke, his hands moved first to her legs, sliding slowly up them. When he reached the belt line of her tight jeans. His fingers moved to loose the button as he spoke once more, his gaze never wavering from hers. "That is, if you, as her best friend, find me acceptable in the areas she needs."

With the button free, Ethan's fingers pulled the zipper down. His hands then moved to her hips, dipping inside to allow him to pull her pants down and eventually off, taking the thong she wore along with them. Even as her pussy was bared to his gaze, Ethan's gaze never flinched from her brown one's. His hands then moved to her thighs, slowly parting them as he fully settled between her now part legs.

Ethan didn't immediately go for her pussy though, but rather took his time. His hands returned to her feet, tracing lightly up the full length of long and flawless legs. As his hands reached her feet, Ethan dipped his head down, giving a flick of his tongue to the sensitive flesh between her pussy and thigh. His hands started the long trail up her legs, still using the feather-light touch. As they came to her thighs, he flicked the flesh on the other side of her pussy, this time pressing a kiss there. As his tongue flicked against her skin, his head turning now towards her pussy, Ethan flicked his gaze up at her. There was a smile on his lips as he saw the look on her face. His arms wrapped under and around her thighs, his thumbs moving to part her outer lips. Ethan's gaze still didn't leave Kimberly's brown eyes though, not wanting to miss the smallest bit of her reaction as he started at the bottom of her shaven slit.

With the lightest of touches, his tongue slide slowly up the length of her pussy. Only when he got to the top of it did he add the force he now desired to use. His tongue flicked her clit hard before his mouth pounced upon it. He sucked hard on her sensitive and vulnerable clit, flicking it with his tongue as he did so. Even when he abandoned that sensitive nub, his tongue dove between her lips. He fucked her tight pussy with that long and flat organ, taking pleasure in her reactions. His thumbs still kept her spread, his strong arms holding that pussy to his face as he rubbed his nose off her clit, continuing to tongue fuck her.

Gone now was any and all desire to go slow. He wanted her to cum, wanted to show her the skill she'd purchased for her friend. He wanted to fully gain her approval of his worthiness to serve her friend, and the best way to get that, was to please her, much the same as he'd pleased Jasmine the night before. As he thought of Jasmine, Ethan let his gaze lift, and seeing Kimberly's eyes closed, he let his eyes flick over to Jasmine, wanting to see her reactions now as he pleasured her friend.

Last edited:
**Jasmine**

Jasmine couldn't help watching every little thing that Ethan did to Kimberly. The look on her best friend's face was enough to know she was enjoying the hell out of Ethan's mouth. Jasmine knew how well he could use that mouth of his and she felt the burning need for release building within herself.

Jasmine leaned over before she even knew what she was doing, capturing Kimberly's mouth with her own. She felt her friend tighten for a brief moment before giving in to the kiss. Jasmine's tongue flicked over Kimberly's lips before pressing past them to tease her tongue.

Jasmine's hand moved up, pulling at Kimberly's shirt and slipping under it. She cupped Kimberly's large breast in her hands before flicking the hard nipple with her thumb. She captured Kimberly's moans, knowing that Ethan was pulling plenty of them from her.

Jasmine's lips broke from Kimberly's as she helped her friend from her shirt and bra. The site of her friend sitting there completely nude with Ethan and herself fully clothed was sexy as hell. Jasmine's mouth quickly moved to Kimberly's breast where she sucked her hard nipple into her mouth, flicking it lightly with her tongue before pulling on it with her teeth.

Jasmine could tell Kimberly was close. She grabbed her other nipple, pinching and pulling at it as she lavished the other one with her mouth. Ethan must have done something because the next thing Jasmine knew Kimberly was shuttering on the sofa, her moans filling the room with their sweet song.

Jasmine let Kimberly's nipple slip from her lips before she moved up to whisper in her ear, "I want you to fuck Ethan sweetie, can you fuck him really good for me?"

**Kimberly**

Kimberly couldn't help but watch Ethan moved down into the floor between her legs. The act of spreading her legs apart made her instantly wet. As he moved his hands up to unfasten her pants she couldn't help but assist him in removing her pants. Kimberly was completely taken off guard and yet she was moving before thinking. She knew if she thought about this in the least little bit she wouldn't be able to go through with it.

Her eyes flicked over to Jasmine as Ethan's hands on her legs brought her attention back to him. His warm breath blowing across her heated core was driving her nuts. She gripped the couch trying to fight the urge to grab his head and bury his face between her legs.

Her eyes slipped close and a moan slipped from her lips the moment his tongue ran over her, parting her for its invasion. Her legs slipped further apart and before long Ethan's mouth was wrapped around her clit and her hips were moving against him.

Kimberly didn't expect her friend to get involved, but she felt her soft lips on her own. Jasmine's tongue flicking over her lips before slipping into her mouth only to be greeted with Kimberly's. Kimberly kissed her friend like she was a long lost lover. Her hand slipped free of the couch and moved up to grib Jasmine's neck. Jasmine moved back and began to pull Kimberly's shirt over her head. She still felt Ethan's warm breath blowing over her before his tongue flicked sending shock waves through her body.

The added pleasure of Jasmine's mouth on her nipples just made Kimberly toss her head back and take in the pleasure they were giving to her. Before she knew it her body was shuttering from the orgasm that crashed around her. Her hips bucking against Ethan's mouth even as her back arched toward her friends fleeting mouth.

Kimberly licked over her lips slowly as her eyes fluttered open. She heard the request of her friend even as her eyes looked over Ethan. A smile curved her lips, "With pleasure," was all she said before Kimberly moved forward and began to push Ethan backwards toward the middle of the room.

Despite his arduous efforts to make Kimberly cum, Ethan was very aware of Jasmine and what she was doing. He watched with only mild jealousy as the women kissed passionately. His knowing mouth and tongue sucked, circled, and flicked at Kimberly's clit, all the while, his eyes watching intently as Jasmine eventually removed Kimberly's shirt and bra.

When Jasmine's mouth first descended upon Kimberly's nipple, and her hand lifted to pinch and pull at the other, Ethan let one of his own arms retract. The fingers of his right hand still held her open for his mouth and tongue. He withdrew that as well, albeit briefly, if only to lick and suck the fingers of his left hand.

Once they were wet to his satisfaction, Ethan lowered them to the lovely pussy before him, giving Kimberly first one, then two, and finally three fingers to clench around. His mouth descended eagerly on her clit once more, and his fingers began to slowly thrust and move within her.

The pace of his fingers fucking, his tongue flicking and teasing, and of course his suckling lips, increased as he watched the women above him, and felt Kimberly's reactions to everything they were doing.

Soon enough, Kimberly was bucking against him, her voice sounding off with her moans of pleasure. Her back arched, and her entire body tensed up. Ethan didn't let up a bit though, and neither did Jasmine by the look of it.

The feel of Kimberly's orgasm taking her, the feeling of her pussy clenching around his fingers, and the feel of her juices crashing against him, coating his hand was truly exquisite. Ethan left his fingers buried within her as she came, all the while sucking hard on her clit.

When Kimberly's orgasm finally subsided, Ethan let his fingers slip free of her, a smile on his face as he settled back on his knees, having thoroughly enjoyed pleasuring her and making her cum. As he watched, Jasmine whispered something to Kimberly, something he couldn't hear.

What she said though, was made apparent enough when Kimberly responded happily enough and moved forward, backing him towards the center of the room. She then pushed him to his back, the look in her eyes, combined with the smile on her face, telling Ethan everything he needed to know. He smiled as she pushed him down, but smiled even more when her hands worked quickly at his pants, pulling them down and off.

Ethan's cock was already hard from what he'd done, and knowing what was about to happen with Kimberly, only made him want her and this that much more.

**Kimberly**

Kimberly worked on Ethan's pants, freeing his already hard cock, pulling them down his legs and off into a pile on the floor. She moved over him, straddling him before settling her already wet mound against his hard cock. She ground down on him and moaned in pleasure from the feel of his hardness between her lips.

Her hand moved down to wrap around his shaft, positing him at her entrance. Kimberly sat back, feeling his hardness slip inside of her, inch by slow inch. Her fingers found his chest and she slowly gripped his chest tighter and tighter as her own body grew tighter and tighter around his invading cock. Her moans grew in intensity at the feel of his hard shaft spreading her open.

Her eyes flicked to Jasmine's watching the look in her best friend's eyes as she sunk slowly on Ethan's cock. Kimberly didn't want her upset, but she did tell her to fuck him and that was what she was going to do.

Kimberly looked down to Ethan, the look in his eyes showing he was very much enjoying this evening, maybe even as much as Kimberly is. Her hips began to ride up and down his length, starting off slow before working into a frenzy over him.

Kimberly caught the sight of Jasmine just as she moved into her line of vision. Her eyes flicked up to Jasmine just as Jasmine reached for her own pants, pulling them down before slipping her shirt off. The look in her best friend's eyes spoke volumes. Just before Kimberly had time to say anything to her, Jasmine sunk to her knees beside them and stroked her hands over Ethan's chest. Jasmine's eyes flicking between the two of them before she made her move.

**Jasmine**

Jasmine loved hearing her friend cum and was throughly enjoying watching her strip him down to nothing. Jasmine's eyes moved over that hard cock of Ethan's.....her cock, she owned him and his body. That realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

Jasmine licked over her lips as she watched Kimberly move Ethan into place before she slowly sank down onto him. The sight of his cock slipping into Kimberly's wet pussy and the sounds of her moans being the telltale sign that she was loving his cock was making Jasmine achier than before.

Jasmine sat on the couch watching the two of them but finding herself growing more and more heated by the moment. Finally she couldn't stand it any longer and moved over toward them. Kimberly's eyes moved up the length of her body just as Jasmine began to undress.

Once free of all clothes she dropped to her knees beside them and ran her hands over Ethan's firm chest. This was hers, all hers, to do with what she wanted. Her eyes moved up to Ethan's green ones; such trust from one person to another.

Jasmine felt her heart tighten at the sheer magnitude of what Ethan was giving her. Her body on fire from what she is witnessing, aching with a need for release. Her hands moved from Ethan's chest and one moved up to Kimberly, gripping her shoulder. Jasmine leaned into her, kissing her lips even as her leg slowly moved to straddle over Ethan's face.

Jasmine was in desperate need of his tongue and she knew he would give her what she wanted without even words. As she felt Ethan's tongue flick over her wetness she broke from Kimberly's lips and pushed her backwards.

The sight of Kimberly splayed backwards, her arms holding her up, her legs spread wide, her pussy filled with Ethan's thick member was almost too much for Jasmine. Her hips moved to grind herself onto Ethan's tongue before slipping down toward Kimberly's wetness.

Jasmine swept her tongue over her friend's clit before moving lower still to run her tongue over Ethan's cock as it drove up into Kimberly's tight hole. Jasmine couldn't help but moan against them as Ethan's tongue was making fast work of her which pushed her into making fast work of them.

Last edited:
Ethan's green eyes burned with his lust as he watched Kimberly straddle him. He ached with his need to fuck her. The sight and feel of her as she leaned over him, trapping his cock between her hot and wet pussy, and his own body was pure torture, torture that caused him to moan loudly, his hips arching to and for her.

The sight and feel of Kimberly grasping his cock, positioning it just so, brought Ethan's bottom lip between his teeth. He felt the strong need to thrust up to her once more, but he forced himself to hold back, forced himself to wait for her to do what they both wanted her to do.

Thankfully, Ethan's wait was a short one. Both he and Jasmine were treated to the sight of her sitting back. Kimberly took her time with that first thrust, clearly enjoying herself. As one, the pair of them moaned, again and again as she took each inch of him, filling her slowly until she held every inch of his throbbing cock within her. His hands moved to her hips as he watched her.

Their eyes locked once more as she started to rise and fall, his hands on her hips, helping to guide her motions. She started slow at first, but they both knew that couldn't last forever. Soon enough, that tormentingly slow pace increased to the point that her large breasts were bouncing freely on her chest.

Both Ethan and Kimberly caught sight of Jasmine as she rose. Their eyes watched her, even if their bodies didn't stop in the process. The sight of her quickly shedding her clothes was a delightful one indeed, as was the way she lowered herself to her knees beside him. Ethan's green eyes found her baby blues then, as her hands slid over his chest. In his mind, he knew that when this night was over, he would have to thank her for it.

Ethan's hands were still on Kimberly's hips when he saw Jasmine lean towards the girl, pressing a kiss to the other girls lips. His hands did finally fall away though, when Jasmine lifted one leg over his head, lowering her pussy to his face as she straddled him so. She didn't say anything to him, but he knew well enough what she wanted of him. His hips continued to move, even as he felt Kimberly's position shift. He couldn't see her, but Jasmine's expectations of him were obvious enough.

His hands wrapped around her, gripping and massaging her ass as he flicked his tongue over her wet and weeping folds. Ethan couldn't see what either of the other girls were doing, but his hands continued to move over her lower back and ass as she ground her pussy against his face, fucking herself on his tongue.

Words didn't exist to describe the feeling of what happened next. He was all consumed with two things, his hips driving up to Kimberly, filling her with his cock as he fucked her hard and fast, and of course the lovely pussy that was fucking his face as he drove his tongue inside of her. Then, before he knew it, he felt a perfectly wet tongue licking down the length of his cock as he fucked Kimberly.

The feeling of Jasmine's tongue, teasing so, only prompted him to try harder, gripping her ass hard with his hands, pulling her pussy down to his tongue as he redoubled his pace. His moans were stifled by that delicious pussy. Even as his efforts to please Jasmine increased, Ethan couldn't forget about the other young woman in the room. His hips drove his hard cock into her, the pace of his thrusts increasing with everything else. There could be no slow in this, not anymore. Already, he could feel his orgasm building, he ached for it, worked hard for it, desperately wanting to release the tension building within his swollen balls.

Last edited:
**Jasmine**

Jasmine's tongue flicked and worked over her friend's clit, slipping down Ethan's cock from time to time. She felt his tongue working on her own clit, his hands pressing her pussy harder against his mouth. Jasmine couldn't help her hips as they began to rock, grinding herself on Ethan's tongue even as hers picked up the pace on her friend's wet pussy.

The sight of Ethan's hard shaft driving in and out of Kimberly's pussy was pushing Jasmine closer to her own orgasm. She sucked Kimberly's clit into her mouth, flicking it relentlessly even as her own hips bucked against Ethan's mouth.

She felt the pulse in her friend's clit a moment before her cries sounded off. Kimberly's hand pressed to Jasmine's head even as Jasmine slowed her flicks on her friend's clit. A swipe of Ethan's tongue sent her spiraling out of control. Her cry of pleasure muffled against Kimberly's pussy and Ethan's cock.

Jasmine had to rip her mouth from Kimberly, "Cum dear, oh God cum!!" Her breath heaving even as she fell off of Ethan and laid back on the floor listening to his grunts. She couldn't help but smile brightly as she closed her eyes to that sweet sound from him and Kimberly.

**Kimberly**

Kimberly couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was fucking her friend's present and not only that but she had her best friend between her legs licking her. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as the pleasure jolted through her body. Her hips moving to grind her clit against her friend's tongue and at the same time feeling Ethan's hard cock stroke inside of her.

Kimberly was pleading for Jasmine not to stop, one minute savoring the feel of her friend's tongue and Ethan's cock and the next her body was shuttering above them. Her hand pressed Jasmine's head into her clit more as her hips bucked against Ethan.

Kimberly's eyes fluttered open as she heard Jasmine cry out, feeling the vibrations against her clit, causing her own muscles to tighten on Ethan's thrusting cock. The moment Jasmine fell off to the side she felt Ethan drive up into her and explode. She moaned feeling his warmth fill her.

Her strength wanned and she found herself collapsed on top of Ethan, trying to catch her breath.

Jasmine and Ethan seemed in as perfect sync as was possible for them in that position. Together, they thoroughly worked over effectively three people, he pleasuring Kimberly and Jasmine while Jasmine pleasured himself and Kimberly. Their guest however, was splayed backwards, being happily pleasured by the both of them.

Ethan drove his cock relentlessly up to the pussy that was so tight around him. His mouth of course, never stopped it's own relentless efforts, alternating from driving his tongue inside her, to sucking on and flicking her clit. That the three of them should cum was inevitable, that they would all cum at almost the exact same time, even he didn't believe.

Such seemed to be the case though, or close to it. Jasmine hit her peak first, obviously thoroughly aroused by the sight of him fucking her friend, in addition to his own knowledgeable ministrations of her aroused pussy. He knew she was getting close, just from the pace at which she was grinding her pussy against and on top of his mouth. He didn't slow or lapse a second though, wanting her to cum. No sooner did he feel her entire body tense, than his mouth was being filled with her hot juices.

No sooner did her orgasm start, than she cried out for him to cum, falling to the side. Kimberly was right there with Jasmine though, her tight pussy clenching even more so on his penetrating cock. How Ethan managed to be the last, even if it was within a few seconds, was well beyond his comprehension just then. All he knew, was that he was given permission to cum, to fill her friend with the hot cum they'd worked so hard to build up. That very next thrust, he drove his hips up to the beautiful pussy that was spasming around him, gushing cum over and around his cock and thighs.

Ethan's voice rose, more a loud serious of grunts and groans than anything else. His cock exploded within the tight confines of Kimberly's pussy, his cum gushing from him to mingle with hers as she came so freely. The voices of all three had risen into the air, and even when the strength of each of them waned, and they collapsed, Jasmine onto her back, Kimberly onto Ethan's legs, and him on his back on the floor, their gasping breaths continued to fill the air. There could be no doubt that they had all enjoyed the experience, and enjoyed it together.

**Kimberly**

Kimberly couldn't believe what had just happened but the feel of Ethan's cock in her was still quite evident. She slowly gathered her breath and her strength to slowly sit up. Problem was the moment she moved to sit up she felt Ethan's cock slipping deeper inside of her and a moan broke through her lips.

Nibbling on her bottom lips she looked to Ethan before her eyes moved to Jasmine, expecting to see anger in her friend's eye. What she saw was her friend in a glow. Jasmine's eyes moved up to meet Kimberly's and she smiled, "Now do you believe me when I say you got me the best gift ever?"

Kimberly couldn't help but laugh at that. She watches as Jasmine leaned over and kiss Ethan again. Kimberly leaned down and gave both of them a kiss before she slid off of Ethan. The feel of him slipping from her made her whimper softly but if she stayed there she would want to go again. That was the most amazing experience she had had in her life. Kimberly wondered if it would be a one time thing.

**Jasmine**

Jasmine was able to finally raise her hand up enough to run it slowly over Ethan's chest as they both panted for air. She heard Kimberly move and her eyes moved up over her best friend. She smiled softly to her friend, ""Now do you believe me when I say you got me the best gift ever?" She leaned over and gave Ethan a soft kiss before turning and finding Kimberly there where she kiss her friend.

Jasmine moved to her side, resting her head in her hand and her elbow on the flow as she watched her friend move off of Ethan. Jasmine's eyes moved over Ethan before meeting his eyes to see that he enjoyed what just happened as well.

Jasmine's free hand moved over to run over Kimberly's leg, "You are welcome to stay for awhile. The night is young. I am sure Ethan would have no objections to you joining us tonight."

Ethan's gaze shifted from the ceiling to Jasmine when he felt her hand on his chest. His green eyes met and locked with hers. His eyes did drift closed though, albeit briefly, when he felt Kimberly move. The way she moved, mandatory as it was, pushed his semi-hard cock deeper within her, eliciting a moan from each of them, and a slight shudder from Ethan.

When Jasmine leaned in to kiss him though, Ethan's eyes opened, found hers once more, and once the kiss broke, he whispered softly to her. "Thank you, ma'am." He then watched as Kimberly leaned down to kiss first Jasmine, and then himself, he of course willingly kissing her back.

When Kimberly finally slid off of him, the pair once more reacted in unison. She whimpered softly, an absolutely adorable sound, and he sighed softly with the loss of her warm and tight pussy around his cock.

Ethan moved next then, moving slowly. He rolled to his side, laying in a position very similar to Jasmine. His head was propped on his elbow. As Ethan turned first towards Jasmine, the look in her eye, combined with the compliment she'd given him made him blush. His gaze lowered just briefly, a small smile on his face.

As he watched, Jasmine other hand moved to run over Kimberly's leg. It was easy enough for her, based on the way Kimberly was sitting between them, her legs stretched out toward them, allowing each of them to look at each other. Ethan acted in kind, moving his free hand to do the same. When he heard Jasmine speak though, and he saw the gazes of both women turn towards him, he chuckled softly. "To say that I have enjoyed this night would be an understatement. I would love nothing more than to spend the remainder of it with both of you."

Even as he spoke though, Ethan was aware of the light sheen of sweat that covered their bodies, especially himself and Kimberly. "If I may be so bold though." Turning his gaze to meet first Jasmine's, and then Kimberly's. "I think a shower might do us all some good, vanilla or otherwise." Ethan added the last part with a wry smile, his piercing green gaze finding the eyes of each woman in turn once more.

Last edited:
Jasmine couldn't help but laugh softly at Ethan's attempt at letting them both know that fun or not they all needed to hop in the shower. "I would have to agree with you there, so the first one to be able to move can hop right to it." Jasmine did laugh as Kimberly caught on to the smart ass remark.

Jasmine's hand moved from Kimberly's leg and her fingers brushed over Ethan's cheek. She mouthed, "Thank you" to him before slowly moving to stand. She didn't wait for the two to stand with her. She headed toward the bathroom to get the water temperature just right. On the way Jasmine let everything run through her mind. First thinking Ethan was a joke, then finding out that he wasn't, then to top it all off having Kimberly there to enjoy him made her weekend something close to amazing. She never imagined anything would ever put her and Kimberly in that position, but Ethan was able to do it and it felt good.

She stepped into the shower and slipped her head under the spray, sighing softly as the warm water spilled over her skin. She was going to have to thank Ethan, some way, some how, let alone show him that somethings he is afraid of shouldn't be an issue when he was with her.

Kimberly laughed at Jasmine's smart ass comment. That was her friend, the smart ass, but she loved her for it. Kimberly couldn't help the smile that seem plastered to her face the moment she realized what was happening. Not only was Ethan incredible but she was able to be with Jasmine how she always fantasized about. Of course in her fantasies it was her between Jasmine's legs, not the other way around.

Kimberly glanced over Jasmine as she stood, she would certainly have to repay the favor as Kimberly was craving the taste of her friend. When her eyes moved to Ethan she could tell by the look in them he knew what she was thinking. She turned away from him and slowly got to her feet, "Looks like you are the last one up, but then again it is certainly understandable." Kimberly winked to him before following the direction in which her friend went.

She found Jasmine standing under the spray of the water. Standing in the doorway Kimberly couldn't help but just stand there and watch her friend, much less the water that ran down her slim figure.

Ethan laughed along with the two women at Jasmine's comment. His gaze had been going back and forth from one women to the other until Jasmine's hand grazed over his cheek. He turned towards her just in time to see the words she mouthed at him. He simply smiled that small and knowing smile of his, his green eyes shining as he nodded, bowing his head in response to her silent words.

Both Kimberly and Ethan watched as Jasmine rose and headed towards the bathroom. Ethan however, turned his head towards Kimberly just in time to see her looking after her friend, a certain fantasizing look in her eye. He couldn't help but smile at the thoughts he suspected were in her head, especially when she turned towards him. The look in her eye said that they were both thinking the same thing, especially when she rose to her feet and spoke, offering him a wink before heading off towards the bathroom.

Ethan wasn't far behind Kimberly though, but he was surprised to see her still standing in the doorway. He was only surprised until his eyes followed her gaze, the sight of Jasmine's form under the water. Ethan actually took a chance as he stepped up behind Kimberly, sliding his arms around her, moving to rest his chin upon her shoulder as he held her close. "Beautiful isn't she?" He asked softly, just loud enough for the two of them to hear.

Last edited:
Kimberly turned her head slightly as she felt Ethan's arms wrapping around her and his head touching her shoulder. Seeing the look in his eyes cause what she was going to say come out in a whisper, "Yes, very." Kimberly couldn't help but just stand there, staring at Ethan even as he turned to look at Jasmine again. There was something there, something she couldn't quite pick up on, but it was strong either way.

Glancing back to her friend she noticed Jasmine's hands moving over her skin and yet her eyes still were not open. Kimberly hugged Ethan's arms before slowly stepping away from him and toward the shower. The closer she got the more Jasmine looked like some dream. Her fingers brushed over the glass that separated them all, almost outlining Jasmine's form in the glass before she opened the door silently and walked into the shower.

Stopping before her friend, Kimberly glanced quickly Ethan's way before dropping to her knees. Jasmine's hands continued their slow soft exploration of her own body, her legs parted just slightly but it was enough for what Kimberly had in mind. She leaned forward and ran her tongue over Jasmine's shaved mound. Kimberly didn't care at that point where Ethan was, she just wanted nothing more than to taste her friend.

Kimberly scooted a bit closer and again ran her tongue over Jasmine's mound, this time parting her lips and brushing over her clit. She felt her friend's hand brush over the top of her head a moment before Kimberly moved her hands up to spread Jasmine's legs even further. Kimberly was content lavishing her friend with her tongue that she didn't even see what Ethan was doing to her.

Back