Life Changing Gift (Closed)

Ethan quivered anew when he felt Jasmine run her hand up the full length of his sensitive cock once more. He blushed at her pair of compliments, lowering his gaze briefly from hers. The entire experience as a whole had been completely unexpected. He was used to being purchased by proper dommes, and made to pleasure them well before he received any true physical pleasure of his own.

“When you can stand my dear, come clean up.”

Of all the things that JAsmine could have said, that was probably the one Ethan wanted to hear the most. He sighed softly as she got off the bed, and his head turned to watch her as she walked into the bathroom. He heard the water turn on, but he lounged there on the bed for another minute or so.

When Ethan was finally ready to move, he did so slowly, taking his time in even the simple task of getting off of the bed. Soon enough though, he was opening the bathroom door, walking inside, and closing the door behind him. He turned around just in time to see Jasmine beckon to him. He smiled at the possibilities that lay before him, and moved towards Jasmine.

Ethan stepped into the spacious shower, and let his eyes take in the full beauty of the naked woman before him. It wasn't until she spoke and reached for him though, that he stepped into the water. He sighed softly as the hot water flooded over his body. Ethan leaned his head back as he felt Jasmine's lips and teeth tease his nipple as her nails slid up and down his firm chest.

“Make me cum Ethan, your choice in how.”

Ethan's reacted immediately after he heard those words, his green gaze locking with hers once more. He smiled at those words, realizing that she was giving him permission to do what he'd been wanting to do since he'd walked in on her and Kimberly in the restaurant. His arms lifted to her shoulders, and with gentle pressure, he eased her backwards until her back pressed against the wall of the shower. He leaned down then, and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Once that kiss was complete, Ethan leaned a bit further down, pressing another soft kiss to the nape of her neck. "My pleasure ma'am."

Without hesitation, Ethan had ignored protocol, in hopes that she would allow him free liberty with her body. His lips kissed softly down from her neck until he came to the swell of her breasts. Without a single moment's hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her as his mouth descended upon her nipple, sucking softly upon it as he held her to him. His tongue swirled around that succulent tip. Ethan's left hand glided up her wet and luscious form, moving to squeeze and tease at her other nipple, pinching, squeezing, and even twisting it lightly.

As his hand, lips, and tongue worked over Jasmine's breasts, Ethan pressed his other hand to her stomach, fingers pointed downward. With a slow and deliberate motion, he let it glide down her body. He smiled as he heard her reaction to his ministrations, but he had no intention of stopping until he did exactly as she bade.

Ethan couldn't help but enjoy the feel of the soft skin beneath his fingers as his hand slid between her legs, which seemed to part for his hand. His wet fingers slipped to either side of her clit, delighting in the slight friction before his fingers finally dipped into her pussy, already wet and ready for him. His finger immediately slid inside, the heel of his hand grinding slowly over her clit as his finger slid slowly, but deliberately in and out. Soon enough, he started to suckle harder at her nipple, squeezing and pinching that much more as he slipped first a second finger, and finally a third within the pussy that took his fingers so easily.

As much as Ethan was enjoying Jasmine's reactions to what he was doing, he forced himself to pull away from her breasts, letting his gaze lifted to meet hers as he slid slowly to his knees. As he did so, he let his hand rotate, his fingers twisting within her until his palm was face up. He had a reason of course, and he showed it as he leaned forward. He stuck his tongue out, and at the exact moment his tongue flicked at her clit, his fingers bent at the knuckle and pressed against her g-spot. The very moment he heard her respond to that, closed his mouth around her clit, sucking hard on it as he flicked it repeatedly and mercilessly with his tongue. She'd told him to make her cum, and he would do just that. Even so though, Ethan wanted more, he wanted her to have a g-spot orgasm, and his fingers steadily massaged that particularly sensitive spot as his mouth lips and tongue worked diligently on her clit.

Jasmine saw Ethan’s smile and it radiated. She couldn’t help but smile in return while his hands settled on her shoulders. She felt the slight nudge backwards and she allowed him to push her back into the wall. The tingles in her body grew again just from that slight movement. His lips tilted to brush over hers with a soft kiss and that kiss set a fire in her belly. His lips moving down to her neck and then to her breast continued to build that fire raging inside of her.

Jasmine’s eyes closed, her back arched and her fingers dove into his hair; responding to the strength of the arm around her and the expert teasing of his tongue. His other hand moved to her other aching breast. The moment his fingers brushed over her hard nipple a groan pulled from her lips. Her back arching again as her fingers gripped his hair and even her legs began to spread wanting to feel some part of him, any part of him inside of her.

Jasmine was trying to go by her word, but he was making it hard on her. Her body demanded release and yet the path to that release was just as sweet. Her body trembled while his fingers slid down the front of her. Her hips arched toward them and her breath caught as they brushed either side of her hard clit. Her eyes opened and she glanced down at him, enjoying the sight of him suckling at her breast while feeling his finger slip inside her warmth.

Her muscles wrapped tightly around his finger, trying to pull him deeper inside while her hips moved with the palm of his hand to grind against her clit. Jasmine was panting and moaning as Ethan added not one but two more fingers, spreading her walls around them. Nibbling her bottom lip her fingers loosened just a bit at the sight of Ethan pulling away from her breast. Her tongue licked slowly over her lips as the desire and need rode over her body.

Jasmine’s fingers never left Ethan’s hair, but they did grip his strands tighter again the moment he flicked her clit with his tongue, added to it was the sensation of his fingers brushing over her sweet spot. She panted even harder than before, her heart pounding the blood through her body while the thrill of Ethan’s tongue and fingers drove her quickly to the edge.

Jasmine moaned over and over again, growing louder with each stroke of his fingers or flick of his tongue. The closer she got to the exploding edge the tighter her grip became in his hair. She felt the teasing trickle of her orgasm just a second before it crashed all around her. She screamed out as her body began writhing in his grasp. Her muscles clenched hard around his fingers a moment before a second orgasm mixed with the first one.

Jasmine’s head tossed back and her eyes closed while her fingers gripped his mouth to her. She gave up every inch of her control she had over her body, gave in to the pleasures Ethan was giving to her. She felt a wash over her body, through her body even that pulled another cry from her lips. Feeling her legs weaken she released Ethan’s hair and gripped the wall of the shower while her own juices rushed down her legs.

Jasmine had never before felt such pleasure, such bliss, such an ‘all is right in the world’ feeling. Even while her body was wracked with smaller orgasms, ones that jerked her hips to his fingers, her eyes fluttered opened and she looked to him. She now knew what heaven felt like!

Jasmine’s fingers returned to Ethan’s face. She brushed strands of hair from his features even as he stayed where he was. She could see it in his eyes; he would give her anything she desired without a single hesitation. Part of her found that look fascinating and yet it scared her. It scared her to think he just handed over everything to her, to do with as she pleased, good or bad. That was intense and monumental to her.

“Let’s clean up and have a snack Ethan,” Jasmine tried not to dwell too much on the look in his eyes, just leave a mental note to herself to analyze it later.

Ethan basked in every moan that came from Jasmine's lips, each one louder than the last. With every moan, he worked harder, pushing her towards the orgasm that they both wanted her to have. The grip of the hand tightening even more in his hair told him she was close, but it was that piercing scream, and the clenching pussy around his fingers that told him he'd achieved his task, in case he couldn't figure it out by the cum that was pouring down her thigh, legs, and his hand.

Even as it happened though, Ethan kept at it, riding out her orgasm with the quick and sharp flicks of his tongue against her clit. In his mind he might have believed that there was a second orgasm that immediately followed the first, but he didn't know for sure.

When at last the orgasms subsided, Ethan still didn't look up. He slowly withdrew his hand from her, smiling as he saw it coated with her juices. He didn't look up until he felt her hand brush a few stray strands of his hair away from his forehead though. When he did, his piercing green gaze locked with hers. Whether or not she knew it, Ethan was truly happy now. He'd shown her for the first time the pleasure he could give her, and he was truly grateful for the opportunity.

“Let’s clean up and have a snack Ethan,”

Ethan simply nodded and smiled, responding with a soft, "Yes ma'am". In his mind though he knew that she hadn't said where to start, and the smile on his face came from knowing where he would begin.

His eyes left hers only briefly as his head dipped once more, his tongue lathing over the lips of her pussy, moving up and down, and even dipping inside briefly, cleaning her of every bit of her own cum. Only after that first, and oh so delightful, task was done, did Ethan rise to his feet. He was briefly torn on how to proceed, but when he made his decision, he stuck to it. Ethan's hands reached down to scoop up a lufa and the body wash.

His eyes flicked to meet JAsmine's baby blue's once more as he sudsed up the lufa. He guided her to turn around, and leaned her back against his chest, ignoring the fact that he was taking control once more. His arm wrapped around her, and he pressed the lufa first to her collarbone. He squeezed it and watched as the suds ran down the full length of her body. After that first squeeze, Ethan's hand started to move, starting at her neck, pressing gently into the soft spots, before sliding down to circle first one of her breasts, then dip in between, then circle the other, before finally moving to tease over her still-hard nipples.

As he "worked" Ethan's eyes studied her every reaction, and he took in each one with joy. Soon enough though, his hand slipped farther down her body, sliding first over her stomach before dipping between her legs. His touch there was slow and gentle, only teasing, not trying to arouse. With only slightly less ceremony, he slipped it up and down first one of her arms, then the other.

Once he was done with her front, Ethan Sudsed up the lufa once more, this time bringing it around to the back of her neck. His hand again worked slowly, methodically, and perfectly as he rubbed as best he could, every bit of flesh on her back and firm behind before finally setting it aside once more. When she would turn around, she would find him how he truly enjoyed being, on his knees with a woman standing over him, his green eyes shining up into her own.

Jasmine gasped feeling Ethan’s tongue brushing over her again and then she realized what she had said. Her eyes closed for a moment and she savored the feel of his tongue guessing he was going to pleasure her beyond anything she could even imagine. When his tongue left her, her eyes fluttered open a moment before he turned her around and pulled her to him.

The feel of him against her back was soothing and erotic in its own way. Her body still tingling with excitement from his well trained tongue and fingers. Jasmine wished she could thank whomever it was that trained him. Ethan moved the lufa over her skin; each brush was a new sensation that sparked through Jasmine. She sighed softly and even leaned back against him more.

Again her eyes closed riding the sensations he was creating in her again. His movements weren’t supposed to be arousing but the gentleness of his touch, the caress of her skin and even the attention to every detail made it arousing. Her legs parted as he dipped down over her sex before moving on to her arms and finally stepping away from her to begin on her back.

Jasmine’s head tilted down while he worked on her back, feeling the shivers sliding up her spine the lower he got. Over her ass and down her legs she felt the lufa moving. Only when the sensations stopped did she open her eyes. Quickly rinsing off the front of her, she turned to find Ethan on his knees; his green eyes shining with joy and happiness that utterly amazed her. How was it she was blessed with finding him in her life again? Oh…right…Kimberly. She was really going to have to thank her.

Jasmine stepped closer to Ethan and ran her fingers over his cheek as the soft smile donned her lips. She actually did something she never thought she would do, Jasmine admitted her ignorance, “Ethan as you can tell I am nothing like the people that have owned you before. In fact I will look to you to help me learn all I need to about you, your dreams, your needs, your wants and your desires. In time I hope that I will be what you need and you will wish to stay. But if at any time you wish to go, please don’t hesitate in telling me. You deserve to have the person you need there for you.”

Jasmine’s blue eyes searched his green ones, “I want to earn all that you offer me and cherish it. So please be patient with my lack of knowledge, I hope to change that with you.” Jasmine smiled softly to Ethan, happy that she decided to admit her shortcomings. She was sure he was more used to women that knew exactly what they were doing and probably did it well. She was just going by what she desired and yet wanted to see Ethan’s pleasure as well.

“Come dear, I grow hungry. We can talk more as we eat,” she leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before standing once again and moving to the shower door.

Ethan leaned his hand into the fingers that that ran over his cheek. His smile broadened as he saw Jasmine smile. Of all the things that he enjoyed, making his mistresses laugh or smile were among the top. Of all the things that Ethan could possibly have expected to happen in that shower though, what Jasmine said next was far from it.

“Ethan as you can tell I am nothing like the people that have owned you before. In fact I will look to you to help me learn all I need to about you, your dreams, your needs, your wants and your desires. In time I hope that I will be what you need and you will wish to stay. But if at any time you wish to go, please don’t hesitate in telling me. You deserve to have the person you need there for you.”

From the first words Jasmine had spoken to him, to her demand that he strip, and the way the night had played out thus far, Jasmine had showed nothing but confidence. For her to say something like that, admitting her ignorance, was almost shocking. Even as Ethan registered her words though, she was speaking again.

“I want to earn all that you offer me and cherish it. So please be patient with my lack of knowledge, I hope to change that with you.”

Ethan listened as Jasmine spoke. Those baby blue eyes watching him, studying him, just as she'd done when he'd confessed to her earlier that evening. He had a response in mind, but when she spoke once more, she leaned down to kiss him before moving to leave the shower. She'd said that they would talk more while they ate. Ethan's response could wait until then. With a small nod to himself, Ethan pushed himself to his feet and moved to follow Jasmine out of the shower.

Both Jasmine and Ethan reached for a towel. Ethan spoke softly though, a short and simple phrase. "If I may?" Ethan smiled as he saw her nod, knowing that they would both enjoy what was to come.

Just as Ethan had done with the lufa, his motions were slow and gentle, but thorough all the same. The towel moved slowly over Jasmine's skin, Ethan taking great care to ensure that every bit of her body was dry. Only her hair was left damp, for even he could only do so much with that. The most curious thing one would notice though, was that Ethan's eyes never glazed over as he dried her in an almost ritualistic fashion. Every one of his motions and movements was well practiced, having been done hundreds of times, yet never did his care waver, or his touch miss a beat. He was a pleasure slave after all, and he was nothing if he couldn't do for his mistresses everything they desired of him.

Jasmine’s hand dropped from the towels as she nodded to Ethan. She wasn’t used to this kind of treatment. Sure she had people that did things for her, but not because they wanted to. Jasmine was boggled on how to handle someone that wanted to do things for her, that would not hesitate at a demand but do it quickly and willingly. She was going to have to do some research on this. Maybe it will help her understand Ethan’s motives behind wanting to do this for her.

Her blue eyes watched every motion Ethan did and she sighed a few times from the soft caress of her skin against the towel. It was relaxing and sensual. Just because Ethan was doing it, it was erotic as well. Her body shivered just slightly while Ethan moved all over her body, drying her off and even trying to dry her hair as best as he could. Jasmine again couldn’t help the smile that was caressing her face when she looked at him.

Her hand reaches out and her fingers brushed his chest, moving up to his neck. She loved the feel of his skin, it wasn’t soft like a woman’s but it was softer than a rugged man, though the tone of his body told you something entirely different. Her hand moved even further up, cupping his cheek to have him look at her for a moment. Again she tried to read the depths of his eyes; looking for something…she just wasn’t sure what. She stepped closer to him, leaning to brush her lips softly across his. Not a kiss as most would say, but a literal brushing of her lips across his, back and forth as she sighed softly, “You are the best gift anyone has ever given me.”

Jasmine stepped back from him, reaching over and grabbing her robe, slipping it on before she watched Ethan finally get done drying himself. She didn’t close the robe and tie it, she just left it open for Ethan’s eyes. She was just as much his as he was hers. Moving from the bathroom she didn’t speak another word, not until she made her way down to the kitchen. Turning on the lights she slipped into the light blue room, the one room in the house that always comforted her.

Moving to the counter she turned and hopped up on it like she was some teenage girl all over again. Crossing her legs she braced each hand on the counter and leaned forward a bit, “Now what to have, hmmmm, let’s see well we are going to need the platter and that is over there.” She raised a finger and pointed to a cabinet. “Then we will need a knife at least and that is there,” pointing to a drawer. “Oh and glasses,” she pointed to another cabinet, “And the rest should be in the fridge.” Jasmine just watched Ethan, she wasn’t going to tell him to do it, similar to how she would be at work, she would expect him to do it because she gave directions.

Ethan was more than aware of Jasmine watching him as he went about the task that he was thoroughly enjoying. He even saw the smile on her face, and it caused him to smile as well.

When at last he was finished, he let the towel fall to his side, turning back at the fell of her fingers brushing across his chest. Ethan let his head tilt to the side as her hand slid up towards his neck, giving her free access to it if she desired. When her hand cupped his cheek though, he tilted his head back towards that hand, leaning into her soft hand. His eyes lifted to hers as her hand cupped his cheek, letting her see the emotions that flowed through that deep green gaze.

As Ethan watched, Jasmine stepped forward. He sighed softly at the feel of her breasts against his skin. Her eyes held his gaze steady though, until she leaned forward. Her lips brushed against his own. So many other men might have leaned forward, forcing the kiss, but understood what she wanted, and held still as her lips simply feathered over his.

“You are the best gift anyone has ever given me.”

As strange as it might have seemed to many, Ethan blushed at that compliment, bowing his head slightly as he lowered his gaze from hers. Though he'd heard that compliment, or similar ones, many times before, he blushed at it all the same. He took great pride in what he did, but his face flushed every time he was complimented on it. "Thank you ma'am." Ethan replied softly, lifting his gaze once more.

Jasmine was the first of the pair to step back. Even as she did so, Ethan watched her, waiting until she had her own robe on. It wasn't until that exact moment that Ethan remembered that he hadn't yet dried himself. He chuckled softly as he fetched up another towel. He toweled himself off quickly, finding himself quite hungry after their activities.

It wasn't until the pair started to walk once more that Ethan noticed that Jasmine hadn't even closed the robe fully, let alone tie it. They left the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen. Neither spoke a word as they walked, yet the silence was companionable, not awkward.

Once the pair reached the kitchen, Ethan could only watch as Jasmine braced her hands on the counter and jumped up to sit on it. HE couldn't help but chuckle at the motion, though his eyes wandered freely over her body, trailing first over the inner curve of her breasts, and finally down. Jasmine's words, combined with her crossing her legs snapped Ethan out of his reverie.

Jasmine's next intentions became quite clear, and Ethan obliged willingly. He followed each direction in turn, knowing where this was going. It was an interesting scenario to say the least, but it held some intrigue. With each direction Jasmine gave, Ethan followed, fetching the item she mentioned, and setting them where he expected he'd need them to prepare the meal as she directed him.

Last edited:
Jasmine sat back and admired Ethan as he quickly moved around the kitchen like he had been here before. She continued to tell him what to pull out before she had him move over toward her, "My cutting board is behind me, you will need that so you don't damage the counter tops." She smiled as he leaned closer to her and she leaned closer to him as his hand moved around to get the board.

Jasmine didn't try anything, just soaked up his warmth before he sat the board beside her and began cutting up things. Her fingers brushed his hair from his face before slowly slipping over his cheek and down his neck. This was too good to be true, a man doing whatever she wants him to do without a single complaint! Jasmine laughed to herself wondering how much Kimberly had to pay for him, since she claim she bought him for Jasmine. Whatever it was, was not enough!

Jasmine's eyes followed Ethan around while she guided him as he made them omelets. She even hopped down from the counter at one time to wrap her arms around him and show him how to fold it in half to make it look pretty on a plate. Once she was done showing him she slid her hands around his waist again before her finger climbed up his back.

She offered him an apron but he appeared to enjoy being nude, which was totally find with Jasmine. She was not complaining one bit about the show she was getting. Stepping back even more she nibbled her lower lip thinking of what she could do with a man that would do anything for her.

Ethan turned, having finished putting the omelets on a plate. Jasmine stepped back even further and turned toward the small table she had in the kitchen. It looked like a small bar with two stools for seats and a rather large counter. She rarely used it as she was always on the go, but tonight would be different. She was not rushing to get to anything, the office could wait as well as the night.

Jasmine sent Ethan to get the bowl of fruit she had in the refrigerator as well as the bowl of whipped cream. Orange Juice topped it all off. When Ethan moved closer to Jasmine she turned with a piece of watermelon in her fingers. Moving it to his lips Jasmine smiled to him, "Sit and eat with me."

Ethan's steps around the kitchen he didn't know were fast and confident. He listened to Jasmine's directions and responded instantly, moving here and there, grabbing this and that. He chuckled as she spoke about him damaging her counter tops. He turned towards Jasmine and smiled, cocking his head just slightly as he walked towards her.

It was strange in a way, but Ethan found himself enjoying the situation he found himself in. He leaned around her to get at the cutting board. He felt Jasmine lean closer, and he sighed softly against her neck as he felt her skin against his own and her fingers slipping through his hair, then down his cheek and down his neck.

Soon enough, Jasmine was directing him as he made the omelets she wanted to eat. Ethan turned his head back to her as he heard her hop off the counter. He actually felt oddly comforted when her arms wrapped around him, showing him exactly how she wanted the omelets folded. Her reasoning made him laugh once more, but he observed, made a mental note, and would remember all the same.

Soon enough, the omelets were plated, folded, and ready to eat. Jasmine stepped back, giving Ethan room to turn around with the plates in his hands. She led him towards the small table she had in the kitchen. It was more of a bar with a couple of stools next to each other, but it was enough.

No sooner did Ethan set the plates down, than he was sent to get a bowl of fruit and some whipped cream from the refrigerator. After that, there was just one more thing for him to grab, some orange juice for them to drink.

As Ethan walked back with the glasses of orange juice in his hands, he saw Jasmine turn towards him, a piece of watermelon between her fingers. "Sit and eat with me." As if the smile on Jasmine's face wasn't priceless enough, her offering him the piece of watermelon, to be eaten from her hand made it that much more perfect. Ethan's head dipped to her hand, his mouth opening to take the piece of melon willingly. He went a little farther though, offering a small suckle to her fingers before he closed his teeth around the melon and withdrew it from her grasp.

"Glady." Ethan said softly as he set her glass down in front of her and took his seat.

Ethan still had something to tell her in response to what she'd said in the shower, but he figured it could wait just a little longer. He'd wait for her to start the conversation, then he'd speak freely.

The moment Ethan took the melon from her, well the moment before that when he sucked on her fingers just made her body tingle all over. She couldn't help but smile even more to him as his lips slid from her fingers. Lowering her arm she let Ethan take a seat before she looked over the food before them.

Jasmine laughed softly before hopping down off her stool and touching Ethan's arm, "Stay right here. I forgot something." She quickly moved from the kitchen and back up the stairs to the room, grabbing what she needed and came back down. When she entered the room she reached into a drawer and pulled out forks for them to use as that was the last thing they were missing.

Setting the forks down Jasmine smiled to him, "You did say earlier you trusted me. I wish to show you what that means to me. I want to do something special for you that I have longed to do to someone, but someone who greatly deserved it." Stepping beside him, wrapping her fingers around his wrist she pulled it down by the stool, wrapping a silk scarf around his wrist and then around the leg of the stool. She moved to the other side of him and took his other wrist, wrapping the scarf around the stool and his wrist, making sure he could not lift his arms up at all.

Moving back in front of him, she slipped back up onto the stool and turned to him, crossing her legs, letting hers slid up against his, "Now, the next part you have to close your eyes. I could easily blindfold but I won't. Go on close your eyes!" Jasmine picked up a fork and cut a piece of the omelet Ethan just cooked, slipping in between her lips she sighed softly as she relished on the taste of it. Cutting another piece of it she moved it to his lips, "Open your mouth."

The moment Ethan's lips parted she slipped the piece of omelet into his mouth. Letting him chew and savor the taste as well before she picked something else. Piercing a strawberry with the tines of the fork before brining it up to his lips again. Brushing it lightly along his lips before she waited to see if he would open his mouth without her saying so. Smiling she finally said, "Open," and slipped the piece of strawberry into his mouth.

As he was working on them she fed herself some of the omelet and fruit, "If you need something to drink, please let me know. Right now you are completely allowed to tell me what is on your mind." Jasmine continued to slowly feed him pieces of food, but kept an eye on whether or not his peeked open. When he needed something to drink she offered him some of the orange juice, but with a straw to make it much easier to drink. She was enjoying this time with Ethan and it felt so natural, even though he was tied to the stool with his eyes closed, not to mention naked, but hey she wasn't complaining.

Ethan was acutely aware of Jasmine's reaction to his taking the melon from her hand and sucking on her fingers in the process, and he'd of course smiled right along with her, knowing that she probably hadn't been expecting it. Once that was done, the pair was seated and ready to eat.

"Stay right here. I forgot something."

Ethan chuckled to himself as he heard those words. In his mind though, he wondered what she had in mind. She'd had him fetch most everything else for his meal thus far, so he was quite curious to see what she would want to fetch for herself to surprise him.

When he heard Jasmine come back, Ethan kept his gaze forward, letting what she seemed to want to be a surprise be just that. He heard her open a drawer, heard the soft clink of silverware, and then the drawer closed. When Jasmine came back to the table, she set the forks down. His gaze dropped briefly to see them, but lifted when she spoke. "You did say earlier you trusted me. I wish to show you what that means to me. I want to do something special for you that I have longed to do to someone, but someone who greatly deserved it." Ethan simply nodded at those words, his green eyes reflecting his curiosity.

That curiosity was quickly answered when Jasmine stepped beside him, took his wrist in hand and used a silk scarf to secure his wrist to the leg of the stool. He arched an eyebrow at her, offering up a small smile. The position wasn't entirely uncomfortable, even as she moved to his other side and did the same. He had a feeling what she had in mind, and he actually looked forward to it.

"Now, the next part you have to close your eyes. I could easily blindfold but I won't. Go on close your eyes!"

Jasmine's words, combined with her tone told Ethan that she wanted this. He actually felt touched that she had chosen once again to respect his wish of not wanting to be blindfolded. Hence, it was without hesitation that he closed his eyes, not tightly, but comfortably enough that he could do it for however long she desired.

Ethan waited calmly for Jasmine, enjoying the fell of her leg brushing against his. When he felt the touch of something to his lips and heard her words, he opened his mouth and took the bit of omelet from her fork. He found himself smiling anew at this experience, finding it interesting indeed that it had all started because of her friend.

"If you need something to drink, please let me know. Right now you are completely allowed to tell me what is on your mind."

Ethan replied to those words with a simple nod. Between bites however, he intended to speak freely as she allowed. "My first question for you has to be this ma'am. What all comes to your mind when you hear the phrase 'pleasure slave'?"

As he awaited Jasmine's reply, Ethan kept his eyes closed, letting her feed him the meal as she intended. He was far from opposed to the idea as a whole, and found it enjoyable indeed.

Jasmine was enjoying his reactions to every piece of food that she fed him. His question was understandable but she paused for a moment to think on her answer. She didn't know much, if anything, but she could guess.....though she hated to do that. Her legs uncrossed before re-crossing again while her eyes roamed over his body, every curve, every dip, even every line she studied while her mind thought on the question.

Picking up a piece of pineapple she popped it into her mouth before giving Ethan one, "I suppose...and just to let you know I hate guessing.....that a pleasure slave is a person that will do anything to please their owner, be it anything from manual labor, to something menial but the best pleasure is from a sexual front, for some at least. That is a really good question Ethan. You know I am new to this kind of life, with you, but I hope that you aren't regretting being stuck with me."

Her head tilted as she waited, expecting his eyes to open and look at her, but surprisingly he didn't. Jasmine couldn't help but smile before letting her fingers brush lightly over his knee. He had some of the smoothest skin she had ever felt on a man before, it was almost like silk and Jasmine was finding she was growing rather addicted to the feel of it. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she brought her attention back to his face, "Why don't you tell me about your previous owners Ethan? What did they wish from you?"

She continued to slowly feed them both the fruit and omelet while they talked with one another. It almost felt silly to Jasmine to have him tied to the stool and his eyes closed while they had a conversation, but she had plans for him after they finished their food. Reaching for her glass she took a long sip of the orange juice before finally slipping from the stool to her feet.

Jasmine had the stools at such an angle that she could easily put herself between the bar and Ethan's stool. Her robe brushed his legs as she moved between them, grazing her hands over the tops of his thighs. Just listening to his soft voice, the one she had grown fond of already.

Ethan might not have been able to see, but he could Jasmine's hesitation. He figured he'd caught her off guard, so he waited patiently for the answer that she was likely milling over.

"I suppose...and just to let you know I hate guessing.....that a pleasure slave is a person that will do anything to please their owner, be it anything from manual labor, to something menial but the best pleasure is from a sexual front, for some at least. That is a really good question Ethan. You know I am new to this kind of life, with you, but I hope that you aren't regretting being stuck with me."

Little more than a nod was needed at Jasmine's first words, but he chuckled softly. "Understood ma'am, I'll keep that in mind."

After Ethan spoke, he let himself consider the rest of her words. Despite the fact that Ethan was naked, blind, and bound, he found himself bowing his head briefly, acknowledging Jasmine's answer to his question. "You are right for the most part ma'am, but it's more than that. You can force slavery, even sexual slavery and pain sluts. You can't force somebody to be a pleasure slave though. They may go through the motions, but there is a level of devotion that those types lack. We don't do it because we have to ma'am. We do it because we want to, because we chose this life. I assure you ma'am, that although you are newer than most of my previous owners, and less experienced than they, I don't regret you."

"Why don't you tell me about your previous owners Ethan? What did they wish from you?"

Ethan's face lifted and turned towards Jasmine as he spoke. He made to look right at her, even though he kept his eyes closed. "Many of my owners wished simply for mundane things ma'am, household chores, general companionship, or even just to not live alone. Several however, requested the pleasure that you speak of. Some wanted romance. Others wanted sensuality, often in the form of massages and helping them bathe. Others want sex in a way their partner couldn't give them, sometimes slow, gentle, and even tantric, other times raw and passion-driven."

As he spoke, Ethan was of course aware of Jasmine's touches to his knee and legs. He also felt her shift as she moved to settle herself between his legs, her hands teasing along the soft skin of his inner thighs. "It's not as hard as you might think ma'am. Just think of something you might want another to do for you, with you...to you. I am yours to please you ma'am. Anything you should ask of me is, and will always be my pleasure, for as long as you'll have me."

Jasmine leaned up and pressed a kiss to the side of Ethan's mouth, "I can understand wanting to do something for someone you care about, but a perfect stranger? How could you have that kind of trust in someone you just met?" Jasmine was very curious about this. Trust was a big thing, especially in this sort of thing. That much she did know. Everyone has to earn trust, but Ethan seemed to just give it to Jasmine as if it was nothing, as if he wasn't precious enough to worry about what she would do to him.

Her fingers slid up his chest, flicking lightly over his nipples, before pinching them and pulling lightly on them. Jasmine's teeth chewed on her bottom lip as the sounds that she pulled from Ethan was really turning her on. Hell everything she had done to him and with him turned her on. Jasmine had seen good looking guys before, but none that seemed to be a nonstop state of wanting them.

Her eyes roamed over him, watching every catch of breath, every muscles tick and every movement Ethan made. She wanted to learn every inch of his body, learned what made him tick. Did he enjoy a bit of pain with his pleasure? Her mind going back to the swatting of the crop that she did across his chest.

"Have you ever had an owner that just enjoyed playing with you? Giving you the pleasure?" As Ethan began to answer she dipped her mouth to his chest and nipped at his nipple with her teeth. "That is not to say that I won't crave that massage after a long day at the office." Jasmine smiled while her tongue flicked over his nipple and her fingers moved to his arms, running up and down them.

Her hands fluttered to his hips a moment before her mouth sucked the tip of him into her wet warmth. Her tongue teasing over the head of his cock before she drove her mouth down around him. When she came up, she came completely off his cock, brushing her lips along his thigh. Jasmine's plan was to make him wiggle and beg in that chair long before she released him.

Ethan's lips broke into a small smile when he felt the soft kiss. When he heard Jasmine's words though, he blushed slightly, and bowed his head. His answer was simple though, and one he'd given many times over. "I may be a pleasure slave ma'am, but I'm a slave none the less. I made this choice long ago, and I've never regretted it. I have been owned by many, but now I'm yours, yours to do with as you will."

A small moan slipped from Ethan's mouth when he felt Jasmine's fingers slide up his chest once more. As before, he quivered when that touch teased at his nipples, eliciting soft gasps from him.

"Have you ever had an owner that just enjoyed playing with you? Giving you the pleasure? That is not to say that I won't crave that massage after a long day at the office."

Ethan let out a soft laugh when he heard those words, his chest lifting and falling with his laughter. "Some enjoyed playing with me ma'am, but most were familiar with my title and used me for that. Not very many people take the time to pleasure a pleasure slave, especially as soon as this."

If Ethan's eyes hadn't already been closed, they surely would have when Jasmine's tongue flicked over his nipples once more. She seemed oblivious now, to her unfamiliarity with this life, and he'd have smiled at that if he wasn't gasping from the teasing touches.

Few things could truly compare to the unexpected sensations that was Jasmine's mouth closing over the tip of his hard cock. Ethan hadn't even been aware of himself getting hard, but hard he was. He moaned a low and full-bellied moan at that. For the first time, he tried to move his hands, remembering only just then that he was bound. He struggled only briefly against the scarves that held him so, wishing he could tangle his hands in the dark brown hair that draped so perfectly over his lap.

Jasmine's tongue teasing against the sensitive tip of Ethan's cock elicited a series of quick and sharp gasps. Another loud moan escaped from Ethan's lips however, when he felt that warm, wet, and perfect mouth drive down on his cock, taking the full of his hard length within before lifting up and pulling free of him. Another moan, this one of dismay, came as he struggled once more, wishing he could hold that mouth to his cock. She seemed not to take notice though, as her lips brushed against the still-soft and sensitive skin of his inner thigh.

When Jasmine heard his dismay in the moan she couldn’t help but smile. Her fingers teased along his hips as her lips brushed his thigh. She wanted to tease him, wanted him to beg her to stop. She wanted his control of himself completely gone. He was expecting what came from most owners she was guessing, but that was not what Jasmine wanted. This may have been new to her but she was never the type of person to make someone stay around that didn’t want to. She was going to earn his loyalty, his trust and his body.

Her mouth once again slid down his length, without so much as giving him a hint as to what she was up to. Jasmine loved the loud gasp that came from his lips and the feel of his hard shaft jerking in her mouth when her tongue danced on the underside of it. She even loved the thought that he wanted badly to touch her when she started all of this torturing with her mouth.

Her eyes flicked up along the front of Ethan, he was really nice on the eyes and she was sure Kim was steaming in her apartment for letting her take him home. But she would pay Kim back…she had to…this was the best birthday present she had ever gotten in her lifetime. The idea of both her and Kim playing along Ethan’s body made her just want to drop her mouth down around him over and over again until he erupted, but she held herself back and pulled off of him to the head of his cock.

Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock eliciting moans and gasps from his lips. Her mouth drove down on him again, pushing him as far as he could go in her mouth, letting her whole mouth tighten and relax on him along with her tongue wiggling and slithering around his hard length. Jasmine couldn’t even begin to describe the sensations rushing through her at this exact moment. Her body was needy and his was completely ready for anything she wanted to do to it.

Groaning she pulled from his cock, her hands slipping down to unfasten the scarves from around his wrists. Leaning up close to him she whispered in his ear, “Open your eyes and come with me.” She pressed a soft kiss to the edge of his ear before turning from him and stepping away.

Her body was completely on fire, almost like she was tied into his pleasure. Every effect she had on him seemed to just ricochet back to her tenfold. Jasmine started to slowly take each step nice and slow; her hand on the railing while she glanced back at Ethan. He looked so good with his cock like a steel pole happily standing at attention, almost like it was calling out to Jasmine to play with him even more.

Jasmine couldn’t help herself; she stopped halfway up the stair case and turned to Ethan. Being on the step above him put him just a few inches shy of her height, but it didn’t matter. Her tongue flicked over her lips as the heat and desire was quite obvious in her eyes. She kissed him, soft at first, breaking only long enough to whisper, “I want this,” while wrapping her hand around his hard cock.

Jasmine broke from the kiss and turned around, releasing her grip on his shaft. She started to take another step but stopped, letting Ethan rub up against her robe covered back. The feel of him nice and hard behind her was an amazing feeling. The only thing that could possibly top it…..Jasmine shrugged off her robe and tossed it on the stairs, glancing back at Ethan her legs began to spread and she rose up on her tip toes. She bent just slightly, letting his cock slip between her legs.

Her teeth gripped the corner of her bottom lip while moving her hips slightly to get him just where she wanted him. Her eyes were locked with his, wanting to see every expression on his face. Jasmine had never done this before, fucked on the stairs, but she was now going to make the most of it. She felt her muscles trying to grasp at him and pull him into her and only the tip of him rested at the entrance to her wet hole. She wondered how long Ethan could stand feeling just this or would he take the chance and drive into her?

When Ethan felt Jasmine's teasing hands and lips disappeared from his thighs, he struggled with the desire to open his eyes. He found himself wanted to see her, wanting to know where her lips would touch him next. Then, as quickly as each had disappeared, that wet and perfect mouth dropped around his cock once more, making him tighten his bound hands into fists, his cock literally jumping of it's volition in the mouth that pleasured it so.

In his mind, Ethan wondered whether she'd make him cum like this, like she had when she'd jerked him off on the bed, or if she would perhaps mount him, and take her pleasure that way.

The mouth that pleased Ethan so backed off to just his head. As he felt that, he desperately wished for a hand around his cock as her mouth sucked on the head of him, her tongue teasing him exactly as it was right now. All thoughts and desires for a hand around his cock disappeared though, as that mouth drove fully on his cock once more, taking his full length. The deep moan that came from that was followed by several more as her mouth relaxed and tightened, almost massaging his cock with her lips as her tongue swirling and teased him so.

When that mouth left his cock again, he shuddered, his hips thrusting of their own volition to where the mouth he desired had been. Soon enough though, he felt her hands working at his ties, loosing him from the stool. His eyes opened as she bade. quivering at the soft kiss to his ear. He rose and walked as she led, his cock preceding him as she took her time, taking slow and agonizing steps.

Ethan's eyes followed every one of her movements as she continued that slow pace up the steps. It wasn't until she stopped halfway up it's height and turned back that she would see his eyes once more, darkened with his lust and need. Jasmine's own desire matched his it seemed, and it was reflected in her own blue eyes, now darker than their normal baby blue.

Jasmine being on the step above him, gave her the height advantage this time, so it was her turn to lean down when she kissed him. It was a soft and gentle kiss at first, but it's intentions were clear as her hand dropped to wrap around his hard cock once more. “I want this.” His cock jumped in her hand and his bottom lip found it's way between his teeth as he wondered what exactly she had in mind.

As Jasmine lifted her foot to take another step, Ethan was right behind her, moving quickly and eagerly. She stopped mid step though, and in his own haste, Ethan didn't notice until his own stomach was pressed against her back. Ethan was again briefly confused at this, but that faded as she shrugged out of her robe. His eyes took in the beauty of her form once more, especially when she glanced back over her shoulder at him.

As Ethan watched, Jasmine's legs spread, accommodating what they both knew would come. She then rose to her tip toes on the step, bending slightly over the step. Her hips then then shifted and rocked back slightly. Ethan remained still as she adjusted herself so. Her final shift left the very tip of it pressed to the velvety lips of the pussy he craved.

Every muscle in Ethan's body twitched and quivered as he waited. It seemed an eternity, yet still she didn't press back to him. Still, he felt her eyes on him, watching him as he sucked on his lower lip. His desires were obvious, and so were hers. The opportunity was there, yet there was no permission. Again and again, his teeth caught his lower lip as he was torn by his own indecision.

Ethan's eyes danced back and forth from Jasmine's eyes and their joining. He desperately wished for her permission, yet it never came. His body was itching for it, aching for it, had to have it. When at last he could take no more, Ethan's body took the lead. In one singular and fluid motion, Ethan hips drove forward, filling Jasmine with his cock. His upper body pressed forward as well, letting her feel the full of his chest against her back. The feeling of that hot and pulsing pussy, already so wet and ready, was truly pure perfection to Ethan at that moment. He didn't do any more than that first thrust just yet though, just relished in the feel of her. Even if she punished him for this, in his mind, that one thrust was worth it!

Jasmine thought he was actually going to outlast her in the waiting. Her body was crying out for her to just lean back, to sink down around his hard shaft. She wanted it, ached to feel it deep inside of her. Hell had ached for it the moment Ethan had stripped in the restaurant. But wasn’t she trying to learn to take what he offered her? She was still trying to get used to the idea. Most of the time when she had to pull some information from someone, using every means necessary she knew they didn’t want to give it up, where Ethan gladly did anything she wished him to.

Jasmine’s mind ripped from her thoughts and the thrum of her body to take what she wanted the moment Ethan’s hips drove the length of him deep inside of her. There was no inching in, there was no slow time to get accustom to his size as he has the largest cock she has ever been with before. None of the slow gentleness that you find with lovers, just a raw drive to fulfill a need, one they both desperately had at that moment.

Jasmine’s voice cried out, her fingers gripping the stair railing until her knuckles turned white. Her body rippled along his hard pole as it rested within her depths. Trying to gather her breath while her muscles continued to adjust to him her eyes met his. The sheer look of pleasure on his face was almost enough for her not to say a word, but then again he did drive into her without her saying anything to him…..wasn’t that something punishable?

Jasmine really didn’t know the answer to that, but there was something she wanted and she supposed it could be looked at as punishment. Her voice, husky with the desire whispered over them, “No cumming, not until I tell you to.” Jasmine leaned forward just an inch or so only to push back and take him again. The feel of him was utterly exquisite, she could keep him deep inside of her all night long, yet she wanted to feel the power behind it as well. “I want to enjoy every inch of you from straight out fucking to soft and tender.”

Jasmine reached behind her and gripped his hands, sliding them up to her hips, “Would do us no good for you to go falling backwards, now would it?” Smiling she gripped the railing once again and used it to help her slip forward, feeling every inch of him slip from her depths. Holding it right at his head she let her muscles try to grip him and pull him in. Jasmine was watching his face and every time he started to nibble on that lip she would drive back into him. It took her breath a few times, but it was well worth it.

Jasmine moved like that a few more times just to drive own body crazy, feeling it building to a feverish pitch. Flicking her tongue over her lips she drove back one more time, burying him deep inside of her, “Fuck me Ethan, make me cum all over that cock of yours!!” Jasmine gripped the railing and braced another hand on the step in front of her, which did bend her forward a bit, but put him in a perfect position to dive deep inside of her.

Ethan didn't do anything else after that first push that drove his cock into Jasmine. He didn't withdraw, didn't thrust, just held there, their upper bodies touching while he waited for her to make the next move.

Jasmine held perfectly still within Jasmine when he heard her cry out from that thrust. He noticed her grip the stair hard, her knuckles turning white, and that was part of the reason why he remained still. He'd given her no respite with that thrust, but he would give it to her now.

As if that moment weren't perfect enough, Ethan's cock buried fully within Jasmine that first time, it became that much more so when she looked over her shoulder at him. Neither had moved just yet, or rather had moved consciously, as her pussy was rippling constantly around his cock.

“No cumming, not until I tell you to.”

Ethan's deep green eyes, darkened now with his lustful need, locked hard with hers as he nodded. His breathing was already rough, so his words might not even have been understandable, even if he had spoken. The statement itself was far easier said than done, especially when he felt her slide the slightest bit forward, maybe an inch or two, before plunging back upon him once more. The action caused a loud moan from both of them.

“I want to enjoy every inch of you from straight out fucking to soft and tender.”

"Yes ma'am." Ethan managed to say this time. Jasmine was more in control in this position, especially the way she was easing slowly off before driving herself upon him. In a way it was strange, him behind her, she being more or less helpless if he chose to employ his strength and leverage in this position, yet he allowed her the control. His control became that much harder to keep in check when Jasmine took his hands and slid them to her hips. Everything in him told him to thrust to her, pulling her to him, yet he was forced to wait.

As Ethan watched, Jasmine eased forward, slowly sliding most of the way off his cock. He quivered as she held there, just the head of his throbbing cock within her. His eyes shifted from her face to their joining, wanting desperately to loose his control. As he'd done several times before when he felt his control slipping, Ethan's bottom lip found it's way between his teeth. At that exact moment, she pushed back hard upon him, causing a loud moan from both of them.

How many times Jasmine did that, Ethan wasn't sure. All he knew was the desire he had for this woman, the want to fuck her like she'd said she also wanted to enjoy.

“Fuck me Ethan, make me cum all over that cock of yours!!”

The permission came when Ethan's cock was already buried to the hilt within her, and he let his hips finally move, grinding his hips against hers, letting her feel every inch of him as he shifted within her. She'd leaned forward a bit as she'd spoken, bracing herself on the step, but also giving him an easier angle to thrust. Ethan's ability to vocalize any sort of response was once again lost, but thankfully his body still knew what to do.

Ethan's grip strengthened on Jasmine's hips, taking the control as he pulled slowly out of her one last time. His gaze dropped from hers, watching his cock as it slipped from her, actually pulling all the way out, his cock once again nestled against the folds of her pussy. Only then did he look up at her again, waiting until her gaze locked with his before he did as she'd said. His hips drove forward as his hands pulled her back to him. His cock penetrated her fully with that first powerful thrust, but Ethan didn't stop there. Jasmine had finally allowed him the freedom to take her, and told him to keep the control that he was most known for in check, and that was exactly what he would do.

With fast, powerful, and driving thrusts, Ethan fucked Jasmine for all he was worth, pulling her back to meet each thrust. He drank in every moan, every gasp, every quiver of her body, ripple of her pussy. Where she'd had control on the bed, making him cum despite all of his control, now it was his turn. He would fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until she came, whether he'd allow himself to cum after only one of her orgasms, he didn't know. All that mattered just then, was the carnal act that they both desperately needed.

The moment the words left Jasmine’s lips she felt her own body shutter with the thought of what Ethan could do to her in this position and a soft moan slipped from her lips. The pleasure before on the bed was singular, she wanted to see Ethan’s control over his body and her total intention was to make him lose that control. Here she wanted that control back; she wanted his body pounding into her until she screamed out with her orgasm. Then and only then would she consider letting him cum, but she feared she wouldn’t….not yet.

She felt his grip tighten on her hips and again her body reacted to it like it was some major thrust inside of her. Her muscles tightened down around him as he slowly began to slide from her. She gasped and moaned with each slow inch that left her depths. Her eyes moving back up to lock with Ethan’s just a moment before he drove into her pulling a loud moan from her lips.

Ethan didn’t stop there; he kept a rhythm of hard pounding deep into her. She felt her body climb faster to those delicious heights. Each shove in, each grind inside to let her feel every inch of him moving around pulled more gasps and moans from her. Her eyes left his when her head fell forward toward the steps. The look in his eyes as he was drilling into her was pushing her faster than she desired it to be, but even turning her eyes from him the damage had been done.

It didn’t take long at all and she was screaming, her fingers gripping the step and the rail like it was her only lifeline. Her body exploded around Ethan’s cock as it drove in and out of her. Her juices flooded over him and even started to slide down the inside of her thighs. Her body shuttered and shivered in his grip even as her knees began to give out on her. Ethan didn’t even slow, his thrusts keeping pace even though she heard loud grunts and groans pull from him.

Just as Jasmine thought she would be able to grasp for air another orgasm crashed down around her and this time her knees did give out on her. Ethan’s hands being the only thing that kept her lined up with his thrusting cock. The last bit of the orgasm rippled through her and Ethan didn’t seem like he was going to stop. Jasmine cried out, “Stop Ethan!” Her hand left the stairs and she reached back before trying to stand.

Her eyes moved back over her shoulder to lock with his heated look. Licking her lips as her breath even shuttered, “I…I want you under me. But….not here.” Jasmine couldn’t help herself and she ground down around Ethan, not wanting to part from him, but at the same time wanted to get some place that would be more comfortable on him and she didn’t think the stairs would be all that comfortable for him.

The situation that Ethan now found himself in was completely different to the one he'd been in on the bed. There, he'd had no control at all, and was for the most part stripped of that control, made to cum despite his best efforts. Jasmine had wanted it that way of course, so there was certainly nothing wrong with it. Here however, he was truly in his element.

Ethan drank in every one of Jasmine's moans, deep panting breaths, and even her scream of completion. With every one of his powerful thrusts, he pulled another of those reactions from her, doing so happily, especially knowing that she wanted it. In fact, she'd told him to do it!

So there he was, a pleasure slave with the second highest resale price in his building, doing exactly what he'd been trained to do, and truthfully, what he was born to do!

With hands that gripped Jasmine's hips firmly, Ethan kept control of her, plowing his cock into her almost without care or consideration. Even after her first orgasm, Ethan didn't stop. Her juices gushed from her pussy, coating fully his cock, her thighs, and even his own. Still he kept going, riding out the full length of her orgasm, feeling her body shudder within his grasp, around his cock, and before him.

It was in those moments, when Ethan was both fully in control, and out of control, that he was in danger of hurting the woman he was fucking. He'd been taught to hold out as long as was possible. With his previous orgasm that night, he could probably keep this going far longer than she anticipated. The catch there, was that his orders had been clear in his objective, but not in when he should stop. So it was, that even as he felt her body sag in his grasp, he kept to his hard and driving pace, holding and pulling her to him, even as she seemed to lose a bit of the strength to do it herself.

Even after Jasmine's second orgasm, Ethan kept to it, his own grunts and groans coming freely as he took his own pleasure liberally from the experience. In fact, it was unclear how long he might have gone, if not for Jasmine's cry for him to stop. His breaths were ragged and broken as his darkened green gaze lifted to her, his hands still holding her hips, his cock buried fully within her, even if his movements had stopped.

"Yes...ma'am." Came Ethan's ragged response. He moaned softly as he felt Jasmine's pussy grinding on his cock. His head bowed as he knew what he was going to have to do. He didn't want to pull from her, but he knew that it would be impossible for them to make even the short trip to the bedroom in that position.

with obvious reluctant, Ethan finally pulled back, moving slowly due to his desire to remain within her. As he went to release her hips from her hands, he noticed fully the way her knees had collapsed, and the way her legs were shaking from the aftereffects of her orgasm.

with only the briefest bit of hesitation, he moved beside her on the steps, moving to offer her his arm to lean on. "I could help you to the bedroom if you need ma'am...or carry you if you want." Ethan let those words hang, giving her the freedom and control here. He could do either easily enough, but would let her choose which route she wanted to take.

Jasmine whimpered just slightly as Ethan pulled from her. She didn’t want him to leave her but at the same time she wanted him somewhere else. He moved around her and offered his arm or to carry her and she couldn’t help but smile at that. One moment drilling into her like there was no tomorrow and now being worried about her. Leaning over toward him she gave him a soft kiss, “Thank you dear, but I would like to see if I can walk for once.”

Jasmine had to giggle, she wanted this position, she wanted Ethan on the steps just like this and yet her body was so drained, her legs and arms actually shook. She took one step at a time, Ethan close by in case she needed his arm after all. Her eyes flicked to him, her smile increasing from the gift she had been given. Ethan was changing her life, for the better. He was challenging her and he didn’t even realize it.

When they made it to the top she did lean on him just because she wanted to feel his body under her fingertips. Her fingers slowly moved over his arm, savoring the feel of his muscles flexing under her hand. They made their way into the bedroom once again and over to the bed. She slowly climbed up onto it and turned offering him her hand.

Helping him onto the bed she moved him to where she wanted him, on his back. Jasmine straddled over his body before leaning forward, trapping his hard cock between them. Her lips pressed to his as her back arched, pressing her breast into his chest. Jasmine’s tongue pressed against his lips, parting them to search out his tongue. Flicking against his tongue, her hands gripped at his chest as her wet slit slid over his hardness. Jasmine moaned as her body shuttered from the feel of his hard shaft so close to penetrating her again.

Jasmine moved her body up his, brushing her hard nipples across his chest while her tongue battled with his. When she slid back down Ethan was positioned just right to slip into her entrance. She broke the kiss crying out in pleasure as she sat up on him, her fingers digging into his chest. His cock drove deep into her, her muscles rippling along the length of it while her head tilted back, her eyes closed and her back arched. She paused, feeling his cock throb deep inside of her before her eyes fluttered open and her head lowered to look at him.

Jasmine’s hips began to move sliding him in and out of her wetness, moaning with every inch and every thrust into her. Her hands begin to roam over his chest, her eyes locking with him, “Touch me dear, enjoy my body as I am enjoying yours.”

The soft kiss of her lips was more a tease than anything but Ethan couldn't help but admire the strength Jasmine displayed as she forced her body to stand. He moved the slightest bit backwards, leaning against the wall as he watched her progress.

When at last Jasmine was ready to start the short trip up the stairs, Ethan was beside her once more. He didn't press the issue, but was beside her as always, ready to lend her his arm, should she desire it. He found himself thankful that he was there when they reached the top, because she leaned on him then.

The trip down the hall to the bedroom, and even to the bed was a short one, but the pair took their time. Ethan enjoyed the feel of her bare shoulder against his own, and her hand against the tight muscles of his arm.

Jasmine was the first one of the two to climb. She turned then, her hand reaching out to him. Ethan took it, letting her pull him onto the bed with her. He didn't relent as she guided him around her, letting her put him where she wanted him, on his back.

Ethan relented to her motions, his deep green gaze looking up at her as she straddled his hips, trapping his cock between them. The press of her warm pussy against his throbbing cock had him gasping softly, his cock pulsing beneath her with each strong beat of his heart. His eyes followed her movements as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts to his chest as her mouth closed over his. Her tongue immediately probed against his lips, parting them so she could feel his tongue with her own. Ethan returned her kiss with a fiery passion as she braced her hands on his chest, letting that warm and perfectly wet pussy slide up the length of his trapped cock.

Their tongues battled in that kiss as Jasmine maintained her control, sliding back down his cock, letting his hard length slide within her once more. That first penetration caused a stifled moan during their kiss. She then sat up, forcing the kiss to break as she buried the full length of his cock inside her in the process. Ethan struggled to remain still as he watched her, her nails digging into his chest as the muscles of her tight pussy rippled around his cock. As Ethan watched, his green eyes darkened with lust, she leaned her head back as she rocked back and forth, milking pleasure from his body and cock.

Jasmine's moans filled the room as she started to move, sliding herself up and down on Ethan's cock. His eyes watched every movement and motion, especially when her baby blue eyes opened and lowered to find his once more. “Touch me dear, enjoy my body as I am enjoying yours.” Ethan moaned softly as the permission to touch finally came as her hands roamed freely on his chest, alternating from the pads of her fingers to light raking of her nails.

Ethan responded instantly to her words, his hands moving first to her hips, guiding her motions on his cock a few times before sliding up her flesh to cup at her breasts. He squeezed them, smiling as he felt her hard nipples in his palms. His hands massaged and kneaded at her breasts as his hips started to arch to her motions, fucking her as she used him.

With only a slight bit of hesitation, Ethan pulled Jasmine down to him, his arms wrapping around her as he pulled one of those lovely breasts to his lips, closing his mouth over one of those succulent nipples. Jasmine still had room and leverage to move on him, which was fine by him, as he had no desire to take that from her. He was simply doing as she asked, enjoying the pleasure she was giving him, as he sought to pleasure her as well.

Jasmine loved the feel of Ethan's soft hands on her body. His fingers traveling over her skin causing more goosebumps to rise up along her flesh. Her own fingers taking in the feel of his muscles flexing, the softness of his skin and even the beat of his heart. Jasmine's hips moved over him, sliding him in and out of her but not the pounding they had on the steps. This was more soft, gentle to start with.

Ethan pulled her down and one hand went to the bed, the other cradling his head as his tongue and mouth teased over her nipple. She moaned out, her eyes closing as her back arched pushing her breast into his mouth even more. Ethan could certainly take control of the situation and yet he always waited for her permission. That thought send shivers through her that mixed with the pull and tug on her nipples.

Her muscles tightened around him as she moved up and down his length, the strokes still slow but gradually growing longer until the head of his cock was the only thing left in her before she push back down on him. Her moans were growing as well, enjoying the friction she was feeling of her walls wrapping tightly around his cock. Jasmine could do this all night long, in fact she planned on it.

Her eyes looked to his as his moved up to lock with hers. She groaned and felt herself driving back onto him, taking him deep inside of herself. She didn't stop, she grabbed the headboard and rose a bit higher up, pulling her breast from his lips. Her body moving back and forth, feeling his cock driving into her but it was still not enough. She needed more and even wanted more.

Jasmine drove back onto him and quickly pulled her legs up beside him, planting her feet on each side of his body. Her legs spread open and her hands gripped his chest again. Raising her body up to the tip of his cock she drove back down on to him, crying out from the feel of him driving so deep inside of her. Jasmine didn't even slow down, she pulled up and dropped back down on him again. Each one pulled a cry from her lips, pushing her closer to that orgasm once again.

The slow rocking of Jasmine's hips on his cock felt like pure heaven to Ethan just then. His previous orgasm gave him far more room for control now than he might have had without it, despite their fucking on the stairs.

Ethan's attention and ministrations of Jasmine's breasts quickened their pace when he felt her hips starting to move faster on his cock, his lips suckling faster with a bit more pressure. The feeling of her pussy, clenching and releasing around him as that pace grew, made Ethan moan against her skin, especially the way she would pull mostly off of him before sinking fully upon him once more.

As he felt her start to lift, Ethan's green gaze flicked up to hers, watching as she pulled her nipple from his mouth, bracing her hands on the headboard as she used it to pull, push, and roll on his cock, taking her pleasure from him. Nothing could stifle the moans that came form him as he watched and observed the way she moved on him, using him for her pleasure.

As he saw her shift positions, his cock still buried inside her, Ethan held still. He was torn slightly on how much participation she expected from him, wondering if she wanted him to cum soon, or if she would ride him like this for as long as she could.

When Jasmine used the leverage gained from the new position to start driving herself down hard upon him, Ethan's voice rose along with hers. He quivered every time she lifted till just the head of him was within her, then moaned loudly as she pushed down hard, driving the full of his cock inside. Again and again she repeated the motion.

Ethan was along for the ride though, but his hands were fisted at his sides as he watched. As Jasmine fucked herself on him though, Ethan would drive his hips up to her every so often, letting her know without words that he was with her.

Ethan's breathing was increasing with her pace, his heart starting to beat faster, but he was still firmly in control of his body, and the orgasm she would want. With that first one out of the way, and her pounding herself like this, he could come very close co cumming on command, depending simply on how long she rode him so.

As the situation stood, Ethan was actually more with Jasmine than he suspected she might know. He knew she couldn't last forever in this position, and if her strength flagged for even a moment, he was ready to place those strong hands of his on her hips, and guide her until she had the strength to continue on her own. Ethan smiled inwardly at the thought, wondering if she would require such an action on his part, wondering truly, how long she intended to ride him until she told him he could cum.

Back