Life Changing Gift (Closed)

Jasmine listened to him, listened to his explanation of what she was witness to as well as part of Ethan's life that he kept from her. Her eyes turned to him from time to time just to see the look on his face before she turned back to what was before her.

Jasmine could understand every thing that Ethan had explained but one question bugged her more than anything. Her head turned just as the two reached their release, her eyes looking over Ethan's face. Jasmine took a deep breath, the question being a rather hard one to think of much less say, "Sounds as if I should leave you to her capable hands. You should be hers not mine."

Jasmine sat there for another moment considering every thing that he told her and how she saw the scene unfold in front of her, "If she will always have the keys dear then you should be with her not someone else."

Ethan hadn't moved from his knees but his face and eyes had been full of expression. As Jasmine spoke her first words though, Ethan's head bowed. Her second statement though, made him flinch noticeably, his face turning from her almost as though she'd slapped him.

"We tried that once Miss Jasmine. I had always assumed that she had a submissive of her own, but I thought that I would be his equal. She made it clear though, that I was to be her second submissive, beneath both her and her other sub." Ethan's head slowly started to shake from side to side as he continued. "I tried it, but only lasted a few days before I asked her to release me, to bring me back here and put me up for sale once more. Isn't that right Miss Katrina?"

Ethan spoke the last bit quite a bit louder, ensuring that Miss Katrina, who had been standing near the door, watching and listening to everything, would be able to hear him.

Ethan's then lifted his head and started to move, to shift his body. He remained on his knees, but moved from beside Jasmine to in front of her, letting her see the emotions on his face, and within his eyes. "She has the keys to my body, to my submission, but not my heart." Ethan's head bowed once more as he revealed that piece of information. He took a slow and deep breath before releasing it in a long and drawn out sigh. "I could never be what she wants, and Miss Katrina will never be what I need, not as a mistress anyway." Ethan took another long and slow breath before lifting his eyes to meet Jasmine's once more.

"I know not what else I can say, what I could ask of you, other than you give me a chance, a chance to be the type of submissive, the type of pleasure slave you never knew you wanted. I am asking you Miss Jasmine, please take me home."

Ethan pushed himself slowly to his feet, letting another sigh slip from his lips. "I'll leave you two ladies alone now. I'm going to go to my room and pack my things. I hope to see you shortly." He then offered up a small nod of respect to Jasmine before turning towards the door. He walked right past Katrina, unable to meet her gaze.

Once he got to his room, Ethan let out a long sigh as he dropped down onto his bed, putting his head in his hands as he tried to think of what the two dommes might be talking about. He expected that one or the other of them would come to him, he just hoped that it was Jasmine. With an exasperated sigh, Ethan finally pushed himself to his feet. He fetched his duffel bag from under the bed and began to fill it with his few clothes and personal belongings.

Last edited:
Jasmine saw the reactions she pulled from Ethan from her words alone and it pained her to see him like this, but from what she read and hell human nature alone, it would make sense that he stay with Katrina and not her. Her eyes moved to Katrina standing near by, she could see the look on her face, the smirk in her eyes like this was exactly what she wanted, for Jasmine to leave Ethan there.

As Ethan moved to in front of her, Jasmine's eyes turned back to look at him as he explained more. She just couldn't wrap her mind around him saying Katrina had the key to his submission and his body and yet not his heart. She would have guessed that to give submission like that to anyone your heart went with it. She knows hers had been moving toward Ethan since the first night she met him, loving him for everything he offered to her and she was sure Katrina loved him too. Which to her was all the more reason to leave him to Katrina. Ethan could kneel before her but would his mind ever wander to Katrina, wishing it was her and not Jasmine commanding him?

As he looked up to Jasmine, Jasmine wasn't sure what to say, he was literally begging her to take him home and yet she still had reservations about it all. She watched at Ethan stood up and left the room. She wanted to stop him, but she just couldn't seem to find the words nor the strength to even lift her hand. She didn't think it would be this hard to let him go, but she was finding it very difficult to do.

Jasmine turned her eyes to Katrina, that all knowing smirk still on her face. Katrina didn't even say a word, she turned and left the room. Jasmine took a deep breath, the sole intent was to find someone for Kimberly and yet now she wasn't even sure if Ethan was going home with her. Jasmine slowly got to her feet and walked to the door. This was harder than any case she ever worked on, in fact she felt far from strong at that very moment.

She closed the door behind her, intending on finding Ethan and talking him into staying because it was the right thing to do. He may not see it but Jasmine picked up on it, at one time Ethan did love Katrina, Jasmine just couldn't see how that would just up and disappear. Taking a step from the door her eyes began to move around trying to see if there was anyone that could point her in the right direction.

A young man, similar build to Ethan, maybe an inch or two shorter than him took Jasmine by the hand. Her eyes moved over him, his hair was fawn color and his eyes were a deep chestnut brown. He gave Jasmine a soft smile, "This way to see Ethan." His voice was much deeper than Ethan's was but Jasmine followed, figuring this man would know where Ethan was.

The man reached a door and opened it for Jasmine but as Jasmine walked in he shut it behind her. Her eyes glanced around in the dim room but this wasn't where Ethan was, but that was his voice she heard. Taking another step into the room she realized she was in another viewing room but this time it was for Ethan's room. Her eyes moved over him as he stepped back and Katrina stepped closer. Jasmine moved back to the door, finding it locked or barred, she didn't know which. She moved back to the window and rested her hand on the glass, maybe this was for the best. She watched as Katrina moved a step closer to Ethan and Ethan froze in place. It was going to hurt to watch him give in to her but she knew it was coming.

Ethan's heart jumped when he heard his door open. When he turned to find Katrina standing there though, his head bowed as he turned back to his bed.

"That's the first time you've ever failed to kneel at my feet upon my entry boy." Katrina said confidently. "It will be forgiven this time, but only this time."

With a sigh, Ethan turned to Katrina, watching as she stepped closer. "What are you doing here Miss Katrina? You know why I came here, and you know what I'm doing, why would you come here? Was I not clear back in the viewing room?"

"Oh you were very clear, but so was she, and in a battle of words, you of all people know who wins between a slave and his Mistress."

Ethan was already shaking his head. There were few times, very few in fact, where he hated such rules, but he knew that she was right. When his green gaze lifted once more though, there was no submission within it, but rather defiance.

"Words mean nothing without the contract Miss Katrina."

Katrina's laugh sounded off the walls. It also brought a confused look to Ethan's face.

"Why would you need to see such a thing boy? What could she possibly give you that I couldn't? I taught you everything you know, brought you into my home, gave you your own room, your own bed, and all the sex you could want, what more could you ask for?"

Ethan had expected this much from Katrina, and he was ready. "How about a night in your bed, once your sister dommes were done passing me around? You gave me a lot, but never a home." With another soft sigh, Ethan turned from Katrina, but her hand caught his arm in the process.

"You do not turn away from me when we're talking boy!"

Despite the turmoil within, Ethan wrenched his arm free of her grasp. When her hand came up slapped him across the face though, a shocked expression came to his face. Never before had Katrina ever raised a hand to him, save for deserved punishment.

"You should know better Miss Katrina, than to lift your hand against a slave that isn't yours."

"And you should know better than to mouth off to your handler boy!" As Katrina's hand came up again though, Ethan caught it by the wrist. This time it was Katrina's turn to look shocked.

"You have your own slaves here, another one at home, as well as all the one's owned by the sister dommes that visit your house weekly, what need have you of me?"

"Because you're the best Ethan, the best male to ever go through this place, and I want to own the best."

"But I don't want you!"

Ethan said as he pushed her backwards, releasing her hand in the process. Words didn't exist to describe the shock on Katrina's face. For probably the first time in her life, she was speechless. Ethan took a long and deep breath before letting it out in another sigh.

"I respectfully ask that you leave my room Miss Katrina, and come back only with a contract signed by you and Miss Jasmine. Good bye."

Ethan left no room for argument as he turned away from her. He didn't look back, not even as he heard her footsteps retreat, and his door close once more. Only then did his head bow. He shook it slightly before moving to his dresser. His hand slipped over the top of it until it came to a small blue ball, barely big enough to fill the palm of his large hand. He took it from the dresser and moved to his bed, brushing his duffel bag onto the floor before pulling the pillows from the head of it to the foot.

It would seem weird at first, until Ethan laid on his bed, facing the wall over what was normally the head of his bed. His hand lifted and he threw the ball against the wall. It made a bump sound as it hit the wall. When it bounced back, he caught it once more. The room itself was soundproof, except of course when the switch was hit in the viewing room, other than that, nobody could hear or be disturbed by the sound.

"Just you and me now old friend." *Bump, Catch*

"And man do I have a story for you." *Bump, Catch*

"I found it, after seven long years, I found it." *Bump, Catch*

"Found the one, the perfect mistress." *Bump, Catch*

"And I let her get away, after less than two days." *Bump, Catch*

How long Ethan went on like that, doing what he'd done hours upon hour consecutively in the past, he didn't know. When he heard his door open though, he gave another sigh, lowering his chin towards his chest.

"Damn it Miss Katrina, I thought I told..."

Ethan's head turned as he spoke, but when he caught sigh of Jasmine, instead of Katrina, he almost choked on his words. He almost didn't know what to say, but thankfully his body knew what to do. Without another word, he rose from where he'd been laying on his bed, and moved to his knees in the center of the room. His head bowed submissively, though his hands still rolled the ball between them.

Jasmine was completely helpless standing there watching the scene before her play out. There were times she was proud of Ethan but every time he did something that was not the norm around her Katrina always came back at him with something else.

When Katrina’s hand slapped across Ethan’s face Jasmine wanted to literally go through the glass to get to him. Not even his handler should treat him with such little respect, he was a gift of great magnitude, you didn’t do that to a gift. When Katrina moved to slap him again Jasmine couldn’t stop the smile that slid along her lips as Ethan grabbed the woman. Jasmine felt her heart even skip a beat when she heard Ethan admit to Katrina he didn’t want her.

Jasmine was starting to see how Ethan may have thought Katrina had the keys to him, but didn’t any longer. She thought that Katrina knew it too, that was why she decided to pull this little stunt and make it clear how much Ethan was hers. Jasmine stood at that mirror proud of Ethan, not just because she felt as if he chose her but because he stood strong even against someone that knew him so well. Jasmine watched him a moment more, catching sight of him moving up onto his bed before she turned away from the mirror.

What she heard next though pulled her eyes back to the mirror. Ethan wasn’t talking to anyone but a ball he was bouncing but his words were so overwhelming to her. She never knew she could feel this way about someone who wanted to serve her every need. Jasmine never once thought having a pleasure slave would be such a gift and then she met Ethan, but hearing his words just made her realize what a true gift he really was.

Jasmine turned with tears in her eyes at the sound of Katrina’s voice, “I will prepare for his departure.” Katrina didn’t seem pleased with it but turned and left the room, leaving the door open. Jasmine didn’t waste any time at all, she moved from the room and straight to Ethan’s door. Slowly opening it after she collected herself she stepped in and closed it behind her. Ethan, thinking it was Katrina began to say something but Jasmine wasn’t listening to him, she was too busy letting her eyes roam over him even as he slipped from the bed and knelt in the middle of the room, just as she watched the other slave do in other viewing room.

Jasmine didn’t do like the other handler did, she walked over to Ethan, lowering herself to her knees before him, cupped his face, turning it up to hers before pressing a kiss to his lips. She relished in the feel of his lips against hers before she reluctantly pulled back, “Come home with me Ethan.”

Ethan saw the shadows on the floor move as Jasmine stepped close. When she lowered herself to her knees before him though, he almost couldn't believe it. His gaze didn't lift until he felt her hands cup his face and lift it so she could press a kiss to his lips.

True emotion was expressed through that kiss, emotions that Ethan doubted either of them could possibly have voiced. What Jasmine did say though was almost beyond belief though

"As you wish Mistress." Ethan said softly, though he didn't push himself up from his knees just yet.

At his words she smiled softly, even felt the tears threatening to fall from her eyes, but she blinked rapidly to keep them there before kissing him once more and rising to her feet. She offered him her hand, helping him to his feet and motioning to his bag. Jasmine waited for him to gather his things and she lead him from the room, her hand tangled in his.

As they moved back to the front of the building she decided that if they were going to get Kimberly someone like Ethan, she would have to come here, spend time with them and choose that way. Jasmine wasn't about to put Kimberly in the same situation as she was just in, it was too heart wrenching. Building something with someone only to find out they weren't truly yours to begin with. But, oh watching Ethan choose her over his past gave Jasmin no doubt in her mind where he belonged now.

Jasmine's eyes turned to Ethan and she smiled softly, wanting nothing more at that point than to take him home and curl up with him.

Ethan's green eyes caught the struggle in Jasmines. The fact that she was fighting back tears made him that much happier to have chosen her. She wasn't above showing emotions, especially at times like this, when they were quite appropriate.

There was only a brief bit of uncertainty on what to do next when Jasmine rose to her feet, but her hand reaching down to him cleared that up. He accepted that hand and let her help him to his feet.

It didn't take long for Ethan to pack his few belongings, though he kept the ball in his one hand, letting his other hand entwine with hers as they walked. Once the pair reached the main entrance, Ethan guided Jasmine toward the desk, saying softly. "One more thing to do before we leave."

The woman at the desk looked up at his approach. He watched as her gaze slipped from him to Jasmine and back, and then down to the ball that he held out to her. "Would you be so kind as to give this to the Headmistress for me? Tell her it's from Ethan, and she'll understand."

When the girl nodded and said that she'd do as he asked, he turned towards Jasmine once more. "After you Mistress." He said softly once more, gesturing towards the doors that would lead to his freedom.

As they drew closer to the door Ethan let her know he has a bit more to do there. She smiled at him knowing it must have been important. When he moved over to the girl, gave her the ball and turned back to Jasmine she couldn't help the smile that seemed to always form on her lips at the sight of him.

Moving to the door she opened it and stepped outside, having to blink a bit due to the bright sun. The sole intent of coming there now changed she led Ethan to the car, getting in to take him home.

Not much was said on the way home and Jasmine couldn't even begin to explain what she was feeling to Ethan even if she tried. As they pulled up in the driveway she slipped from the car without a word. Unlocking and opening the door Jasmine tossed her things on the small table and headed upstairs, completely expecting Ethan to follow her. As she moved into her room she turned and leaned against the foot of the bed waiting for him to appear to her.

Ethan wasn't sure what to make of the car ride home. It was as quiet as when they'd driven to get his stuff, and yet it was also different somehow. Jasmine especially seemed to have something on her mind, and Ethan didn't want to intrude.

As it was, the pair simply sat there in silence. Ethan did become even more confused though when Jasmine didn't even say anything when she got out of the car, didn't take his hand as she'd done each other time that day, and didn't speak so much as a word before walking into the house.

As observant as Ethan was, even he was caught off guard by Jasmine's silence. At the same time though, he understood. He didn't know what specifically was going through her mind, but he knew that she was definitely thinking about something.

When Jasmine headed up the stairs, Ethan continued to follow her. He was a couple steps behind, his green gaze watching her form, almost hoping that she'd turn around at some point, and say something...anything.

Ethan followed Jasmine into her room. He saw her leaning against the foot of the bed, and though she hadn't said a word, Ethan felt he knew what she expected of him. Without hesitation, he walked towards her before slowly lowering himself to his knees, his head bowed once more. They both knew now, that he was hers, and by his own choice, and it simply remained to see what she intended to do with him.

Last edited:
Jasmine's eyes watched as Ethan came into the room. Such a handsome and strong man moving toward her made a shiver run down her spine at the potential of what they could do together. He lowered himself to his knees before her and she smiled, her hand reaching out to run her fingers through his dark locks.

Her hand slipped around his face and the curve of her finger hooked under his chin, she lifted watching his face rise up and his eyes meet hers. She pulled a bit more until she saw him rising to his glorious height. She stepped closer to him, her head tilting back and her lips leaning in toward his. She kissed him ever so softly while her hands began to work on removing his clothes.

Jasmine was in no rush and she relished when his shirt disappeared. Her lips breaking from his only to jump to his chest. She kissed and licked along his chest until she reached his nipple. Sucking it into her mouth she nipped on it with her teeth. Her fingers splayed wide as they roamed over his belly and around to his back. Her lips moved slowly down his chest, savoring every inch of the strong man before her.

Jasmine's fingers moved back around his waist, dipping into his pants. When her fingers reached the button she began to unfasten it then unzip his pants. Pushing them down his hips her lips followed. Ethan's hard cock jumped free of his pants and she smiled knowing it was fully hers. Her lips bypassed his cock even though she had such an urge to taste him. Her lips slipped down his leg while her hands worked on removing his shoes and then his pants so he stood before her naked as the day he was born. Jasmine sat there for a moment just looking up the line of his body, moving from his feet all the way up until she finally reached his eyes.

Ethan's wait was a brief one. He felt her hand in his hair, and it brought that small smile to his lips once more. As he felt that hand slipping down his cheek and further, he knew what she was going to do, and when that hand reached his chin, he was ready. At the slight pressure beneath his chin, he let it lift, his gaze lifting until it met her hers. When it continued though, he knew what she wanted, and without a word, rose to his feet.

As Jasmine stepped closer, her head lifting up to kiss him, Ethan's arms slipped around her. There was no force or pressure in his hands on her back, just support, and the need to touch, to somehow participate as he gave in to that soft and tender kiss.

Her hands working at his shirt brought the first moan from his lips, even stifled by her kiss as it was. No sooner was his shirt gone though, than her lips disappeared from his own. They returned to his skin quickly enough though, finding his bare chest. Soft sighs slipped from his lips now, at every kiss and lick that she pressed to his chest. The feel of her mouth on his nipple though, brought on the first gasp. Her nips elicited more.

Ethan's hands only left Jasmine's back when he felt her lowering slowly down his body. It was his turn to let a hand stroke over her hair as he felt her start to remove his pants. Just as her lips had moved to his chest when his shirt disappeared, with every bit of his waist that was revealed as his pants were pushed down, her lips followed.

Ethan couldn't help the moan that slipped from his lips when his hard cock jumped free of his pants. It was a reaction he couldn't help around her, especially when she took the time to do things like this, things so very few mistresses ever bothered with.

When at last he was naked before her, Ethan's gaze lowered to her, watching as her eyes started at his feet, scanning every bit of his body before settling on his once more. "Mistress." He said softly once more, wanting her to never forget that it was a term she had earned from him, whether or not she felt as such just yet.

Jasmine's hands slowly slipped up Ethan's legs as she smiled softly at the title he had given her. She didn't feel like much of a Mistress, not at least like the ones where they just came from. She relished Ethan, wanted to enjoy him where their thoughts seemed to be on him pleasuring them. Her body rose up to her knees while her hands still moved and ran over his belly and up to his chest.

Jasmine couldn't reach all of him but she reached as far as she could. Her eyes lowered to the hard length of him standing before her. She leaned closer, letting only her breath caress over his length while her nails slowly raked down his chest lightly. She wanted to pull as many noises from this man before she had him.

Jasmine's tongue flicked the head of his cock before her mouth moved to just brush her lips over the length of him. The sounds he did make just made her body tighten with the memories of what all they had done up to that point. When her mouth found its way back to the tip of him, her hands moved up his chest once more while her mouth slowly descended upon him. The hardness of his shaft slipped into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue danced and teased along the length as he slowly slipped deeper into her mouth.

She moaned around his hardness, loving the feel of how hard he became for her. Her nails lightly raking down his chest again as she slipped her mouth free of him, her teeth nipping ever to lightly on the tip of his cock. Her eyes turned up to watch him even as her tongue circled around him. Smiling up at him she parted her lips and let him slide back into her mouth, moaning as she slid down that glorious length of his.

Ethan couldn't take his eyes off of Jasmine. She looked so perfect down there, in complete control, even if she was the one on her knees. The muscles of his stomach and chest twitched lightly beneath her fingers. The feeling of those softly questing fingers elicited a series of soft gasps.

It was the switch from teasing fingers to lightly raking nails that switched his reactions from sighs to soft moans, especially with the feeling of her breath on his hard and throbbing cock. The need to push forward towards her was strong beyond belief, yet he held still for her, knowing it was what she wanted.

The feeling of Jasmine's tongue, slipping slowly out to flick against the sensitive tip of him brought forth the first gasp. His cock twitched in response, almost jumping towards her mouth. The soft sighs returned though, as he both saw and felt her brush over and kiss their way down his full length.

When at last the feeling he truly craved came, Ethan let out a low moan. He felt her hands sliding back up his chest, a tender caress to be paired with her mouth taking him slowly within it's warm depths. The moment was slow and perfect, a combination the pair seemed particularly adept at giving each other.

Only the feeling of Jasmine's tongue, dancing and rolling slowly around his length as she took him deeper gave any indication that it was more teasing than anything else. Her moan added to the moment, and delightfully so, eliciting another moan from him as he felt the vibrations of her lips flow to and throughout his cock.

The trade off between the pads of Jasmine's fingers and the raking of her nails synced perfectly with her ministrations of his relenting body. Another sharp gasp came as he felt her teeth nipping at the sensitive tip. The urge to reach down to her was strong, to fist his hand in her hair and make her take him. Yet Ethan relented, giving himself over to her, even in this, a true and rare moment for a pleasure slave, and yet not so rare for her.

Of all the things that told Ethan he was doing right though, it was the look in Jasmine's blue eyes. Her eyes told him that she wanted this, silently told him to submit, even if it was her mouth pleasuring him. He wondered if she would learn one day that that was what made her a true domme. That it was her taking from him what she wanted, even if it was his sounds and reactions of pleasure, and even with her on her knees with his cock between her lips.

Jasmine savored the feel of Ethan's hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her tongue danced and teased along the length of him as her fingers and hands explored his chest, giving him soft touches as well as nails. She moaned around his cock as she slid him deep into her mouth, her nails slowly raking down his body to his hips. She gripped his hips and pushed him from her mouth only to pull him back into her mouth again.

Her right hand moved from his hip and slipped between his legs, cupping his balls in her hand. She massaged over his balls gently as her mouth slipped free of his cock. Her tongue flicking over the tip before her eyes raised up to meet Ethan's. She loved the look of pleasure in his eyes, loved how she could make his cock jump with the slightest breath and yet a moan at her tongue licking him. The more she teased him, the more she teased herself.

Her left hand moved around and gripped his ass, letting her nails sink into his flesh as her right hand gripped his balls slightly firmer than before. Jasmine's tongue flicked over him once more before she drove him into her mouth as far as she could take him. God he felt so good like this and to know he was all hers just made it all the more exciting.

Slipping from his cock Jasmine released his ass and his balls before standing. As she stood up in front of him she smiled softly to him, "Undress me Ethan and please enjoy yourself while you do."

It became harder and harder for Ethan to hold still as Jasmine continued her ministrations of his willing and relenting body. The good part though, was that he was allowed to be vocal for her. It was a rarity, or had been before he met her, but it was something he was grateful now.

Every rake of her nails, suck, nibble, and roll of her tongue elicited another moan or gasp. Ethan couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful woman, especially when he felt her hands drop to his hips, pushing him from her only to pull him back, fucking her own mouth with his hard length.

The feel of her hand gripping and massaging his balls only added to the experience as a whole. Ethan's breaths were starting to come in quick gasps as he felt her pull him fully into her mouth once more. A loud groan of dismay came when her mouth and hands left him. His body almost collapsed as he watched her stand, but his gaze never left hers.

The words that Jasmine spoke brought a smile to Ethan's lips. He took the smallest of steps closer to her, his hands sliding down her sides to her hips as he leaned down towards her neck. "Yes Mistress, he said as he pressed a soft kiss there before lowering himself to his knees before her.

Ethan's hands moved towards the hem of Jasmine's shirt, but just as she'd been doing with him, his gaze was lifting to lock with hers. There was still a smile on his lips as he slowly rolled that hem into his hands, lifting it slightly. His lips descended to her smooth stomach, kissing and licking around her naval.

As Ethan slowly started to lift that shirt, he rose up as well. The position was hard to do without shaking, but his toned legs supported him, even in the slow ascent. Ethan's gaze never left Jasmine's, even as he lifted the shirt over the swell of her breasts. As much as he wanted to go straight to her nipples though, he let his tongue slide slowly over the soft underside of first one breast, and then the other. He even nuzzled his cheeks against the inner curves of them, lifting it as he let his tongue slide up between them.

Once Ethan pushed Jasmine's shirt up past her breasts, he held it there as he rolled his tongue slowly around one breast, taking his time in tightening the circles. When that knowing tongue came to her nipple, he teased around the sensitive nub, rolling his tongue around it before closing his mouth around it. A firm suck to her nipple came next, and Ethan even moaned around that sensitive nub, rolling his tongue over and around it before flicking it lightly.

Even as he'd just begun, Ethan switched his attentions to Jasmine's other breast, worshiping it in similar fashion, right down to the suckling of her nipple, moaning around it. Only after savoring her breasts did Ethan finally lift the shirt up over her head, breaking eye contact for that briefest of moments. His lips descended to hers within seconds of letting the shirt fall aside though.

No sooner had that kiss begun, than Ethan was kissing his way down her trim stomach once more. His gaze lifted towards hers once more, even as he lowered his hands to her jeans. With a slow and deliberate motion, he finally slipped free the button and slid the dipper down. His hands moved to her hips, gripping lightly as he slowly lowered her pants. His mouth returned to her as he kissed each hip, flicking his tongue against her tender flesh, and savored every bit of new flesh as it appeared, right down to her toes.

Only after Ethan had pressed a tender kiss to each of Jasmine's feet did he let his hands slide up her legs once more. His face was still between them though, even as his hands moved to her hips. Ethan's tongue slipped free of his lips, his green eyes finding Jasmine's once more. His tongue started at the bottom of that glistening slit, sliding slowly up the full length of it before giving her clit a firm flick of that knowing muscle.

Ethan's gaze left Jasmine's then, his hands still on her hips as he held her still. His eyes lowered to what he was doing, focusing on her brief pleasure as he closed his mouth over her clit, giving it the same hard suck that he'd given her nipples. Ethan lingered there only briefly though, letting his mouth open, his tongue slip out, only to thrust inside her, pulling her hips towards him, much like she'd done to him.

After a few good and full thrusts of his tongue, Ethan finally let himself remove his hands and tongue from her. He remained on his knees, his green gaze reflecting the full of his trust and love as he awaited her next instruction.

Jasmine smiled seeing Ethan's and felt her heart literally skip a beat as the naked man stepped a bit closer to her. His hands on her hips sent a thrill through her but the moment he moved in to kiss her neck her head tilted back and her eyes closed. She savored that small kiss before his lips and breath was gone from her neck. She lowered her head, her eyes fluttering open as she watched him drop to his knees before her. The sight excited her even more and she felt a rush of wetness slip through her.

The feel of her shirt being gripped in his hands and slowly lifted sent shivers down her spine only to be followed by his soft lips playing along her belly. She sighed softly as he slowly made his way up toward her breasts. The shirt slipping over her breast made her catch her breath, only to have it rush out of her at the feel of Ethan's tongue running along the underside of each breast. He was teasing her like she had done him and she wouldn't ask for it any other way.

Her back arched as that wicked tongue of his slipped over her breast and brushed over her nipple making it hard as a pebble. She fought herself from burying her hand in his hair and holding him to her breast. Nibbling on her lower lip she watched as he rolled that nipple around with his tongue and sucked it into his mouth which pulled a low moan from her lips.

Jasmine felt herself shivering from his mouth on her breast, teasing her to the point that she was ready to grab him, but he shifted and moved to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. She moaned again and balled her hands into fists, feeling her nails digging into her palm.

As the shirt began to move again her arms raised and the shirt slipped over her head only for her to be greeted to Ethan's lips on hers. The moment she began to response his lips moved from hers and traveled down her body. She groaned as his lips moved down to her pants and he slowly began to unfasten them. The more skin that was shown the wetter she got.

When her jeans were removed she was standing before him just as naked as he was. The look in his eyes almost buckled her knees but her determination to stand there with him was what kept her upright, along with his hands traveling over her body to her hips. Her eyes locked with his as he moved up and the moment his tongue touched her mound she almost lost her legs out from under her. She moaned loudly and felt Ethan's hands gripping her hips a bit harder to keep her upright.

As Ethan's tongue ran over her, Jasmine's moans grew louder. He sucked her clit into his mouth like he did her nipples and she cried out, her fingers diving into his hair and her head tilting back. She felt the shudders running through her and yet her orgasm was still building. Her hips moved toward his mouth as his tongue and mouth worked over her mound. Jasmine's breath picked up faster even while he pulled her into his mouth more. She was in heaven, felt like it too, but then heaven disappeared.

Her head lowered and her eyes looked to him as he pulled back and looked up at her waiting. She groaned before her tongue flicked over her lips, "Finish it!" Her fingers gripped his hair even more and pulled him back to her mound. Her leg rising to wrap around his shoulder leaving her standing on only one leg while her hips moved in time with his tongue.

Jasmine's moans grew quicker and quicker until she pulled him even more against her mound and felt her body explode into a million pieces. She cried out as her orgasm took over her and her hips rocked into his mouth and tongue. She rode his tongue until she her orgasm began to subside and that is when she pulled his head back by his hair.

Her eyes were full of desire, desire for the man kneeling before her. She began to pull him up, watching his arm begin to move her leg, "Leave it and fuck me Ethan!" Jasmine surprised herself being so forward as she was being, but she needed this, wanted this more than anything at that moment. She wanted to to be fucked just like she was...well maybe on the bed as she didn't think her leg would hold her up much longer.

Jasmine licked over her lips again watching Ethan trying to decide how to go about it, but he didn't take long at all and she relished when he did stand up, taking her with him. She pulled him to her lips wanting to taste herself even when her leg began to protest the action. The feel of his hard shaft between her legs only made her hips tilt toward him, wanting him buried deep inside of her. Jasmine was going to enjoy this and every other time after this with him.....he was hers and she wasn't going to let go of him now.

Last edited:
Ethan had pulled back for good reason, meaning to tease Jasmine as she'd teased him, only to pull back when he felt her building. His eyes didn't miss the groan that she made when her eyes met him, nor the brief flick of her tongue across her lips before she made her demand.

Not a single thing was necessary from Ethan just then, not as Jasmine pulled him back to the pussy he'd been worshiping, and her leg wrapping around his shoulder, holding him to her twice over. No, not a thing was necessary. She could make herself cum just by fucking his face, yet Ethan wanted to participate, wanted to help her finish what he started.

It was for that reason that Ethan's hands gripped her hips, helping to hold her upright as he drove his tongue into her. He could feel her hips rocking to and fro, fucking his face as he tongue-fucked her back, and for every motion she made, he matched it.

Ethan's grip strengthened as he felt her orgasm coming, and he gripped even harder when he heard her cry out. He opened his mouth wide, and took every drop of that glorious release that they'd caused, his nose rubbing off her clit with every motion, riding out the orgasm that they both wanted her to have.

Though he'd intended to clean his Mistresses pussy of any lingering juices, Ethan let Jasmine pull his head back, his green gaze darkened with lust now as it rose to find hers. When she pulled him up, he moved to lower her leg from his shoulder, but her words, spoken so confidently as a demand stopped him. "Yes Mistress." Ethan said just as confidently.

Ethan then did as she bade, though both hands still moved to gently hold that leg as he rose to his feet, ensuring that he didn't hyper-extend her knee as he did as she demanded. Soon, Ethan stood his full height before her, with her ankle still resting on his shoulder as his gaze met and held hers. Ethan's hands dropped to grip Jasmine's ass, lifting her easily off of the one leg that supported her.

Ethan carried Jasmine to the bed and set her down just so, ensuring that her leg was still on his shoulder, where she demanded he leave it. He looked down at her, bracing his own knees beside her other leg where it lay, bent for her own comfort. His hands meanwhile, moved to her thigh, gripping it as he positioned his achingly hard cock at her hot and dripping sex.

Ethan's hands gripped Jasmine's thigh, yet still he took his time, teasing her briefly with the head of himself as he prepared to do as she'd demanded. Then, with no true warning, he drove himself inside her, using the leverage of his hands around her thigh to thrust that much harder. His cry sounded with hers as he let his control slip once more. Ethan's breathing had already been ragged, from what she'd done to him, then he to her, and then her fucking herself against his face. There was a desperate sort of need in Ethan's eyes and motions, a need for completion.

This would be the first time the pair had done this, as Mistress and slave, and Ethan wanted to make it last. Despite that desire though, every full and powerful thrust brought another cry of pleasure from his lips, yet he never stopped, never slowed, and never hesitated. His Mistress had demanded this of him, and he would give her everything he had, knowing that she expected nothing less.

Jasmine felt Ethan grip her ass and pull her up, her weight completely in his hands and she trusted him to do so. As he made his way back onto the bed with her she smiled up at him, her leg slipping around his hip but the other staying on his shoulder. When she settled and he positioned himself between her legs she groaned at the teasing of his cock head against where she needed him more than anything.

Her lips parted to demand him to fill her when his hips drove into her. The length of his cock bottoming out in her, spreading her walls around his size causing a cry to spill from those parted lips. Her head tilted back, her back arched while her hands grasped at the bed under her. His firm grip on her thigh sending her flying as he didn't stop there, pulling out only to drive back into her again.

Jasmine cried out over and over again as his hard cock drove her breath from her and her body skyrocketed back up to that edge. He felt so right driving into her just as she had demanded it of him. She felt her body tightening with each driving thrust of his hips. Jasmine knew he was as close as he was because his fingers kept tightening on her thigh, though the pain from it just mixed along with the pleasure and drove her higher.

Her head lowered, her eyes searching his out, the sight of his body driving into hers, the look of concentration on his face showing he was fighting his own body. The sight of Ethan and the feel of him was too much, Jasmine felt herself begin to shatter and it wasn't slow it was like she was hit by a train. She screamed out her release as he drove hard into her. Her juices flooded him and her leg around his hip tightened as her body convulsed on the bed. Her nails dug into the blanket under her as she tried to keep herself centered. Her breath gasping as the orgasm tore through her with such pleasure she thought she would lose her mind from it all.

The only thing keeping her there was Ethan's body driving into her and his hands gripping painfully on her thigh. She knew the moment he lost his control and that was enough for her to send her back into a series of smaller orgasms. As much as she wanted to enjoy him for that moment, the pleasure that shook her was well worth the rush.

Last edited:
The only thing that stopped the smile from coming to Ethan's face as he watched Jasmine's reaction to his thrusts, was the look of concentration on his own. His body was on edge, very much so, and he didn't dare lax that control, not here, not now, not when she needed him so, and had demanded this of him.

Every driving thrust that Ethan gave Jasmine pushed him closer towards that edge, and with it, he steeled himself against it, his grip on her thigh getting tighter by the moment. His breathing was similar, each thrust making each breath come faster and more ragged.

Ethan could of course both see and feel how close Jasmine was getting, and it made his task that much harder. He watched her head lower to meet his gaze, though her back was still arched, proudly displaying her full breasts, heaving with her own breaths.

The sight of Jasmine being overcome by her orgasm was truly something to behold, and something that Ethan wished he had time to stop and watch. That was a liberty he couldn't afford though. As her scream echoed off the walls, he continued to thrust, driving the full length of his cock into her, even as her juices gushed out around his penetrating length, coating their thighs.

In Ethan's rush and quest to elongate Jasmine's orgasm, he lost his grip on his own. In the time it took him to blink and open his mouth to pull in another ragged breath with which to ask for permission, he felt it slip. His entire body tightened once more, and he knew for sure that he was bruising her thigh, yet he didn't care. He fought against it as long as he could, his entire body quaking with the struggle.

Despite the struggle Ethan was fighting within, his body knew what to do, and it was that knowledge that betrayed him. His own cries, more primal grunts and groans than anything else, rose into the air. Ethan's pace waned for but a moment with that first pulse of his own hot cum that erupted from his cock. In the very next instant, Ethan was beyond caring about the fact that he'd cum without permission. He continued to thrust, to fuck his Mistress as she'd ordered him to, fucking his cum into her as he felt her body shuddering anew.

As he came, Ethan continued to thrust, fucking every bit of his hard earned cum into his Mistress, knowing that she was cumming too.

For the first time in Ethan's life, his strength gave way before that of his cock. With the last bit of that fleeting strength, he shrugged her leg off his shoulder before collapsing upon her as his cock gave one last pulse of cum. Their ragged breathing joined as one as Ethan rested there, his weight resting on his elbows, which were now beside her. He was thankful for the bed being there, because he doubted that his legs could support his weight just then. Not after what they'd just done.

Last edited:
Jasmine felt Ethan's release even while she felt him grip her harder trying to hold it off. She relished in the fact that he lost his control with her, relished that her orgasm was too much for him to overcome. When he pushed her legs from his shoulder and collapsed down on top of her she sighed contently, even while she struggled to get air from all they had done.

Her hands moved up and caressed over his back while they both tried to relearn how to breathe. The feel of his cum deep inside of her made her smile and kiss his chin. He was a true gift and one that anyone would be desperate to hold on to and yet she was crazy enough to almost let him go. But to hold someone like him to you knowing he loved another was something she couldn't do.

Her hands moved up and down his back as her eyes took in the sight of him. He may have been trained to be a sex slave and he was damn good at that, but she was going to show him a whole different world as well. Smiling softly again she sighed contently as she wrapped her arms around him and leaned up to hug him tightly to her body. Giving him a small thank you for being in her life.

A soft sigh slipped from Ethan's lips, once he finally caught enough breath to do it anyway. Jasmine's hands sliding up his back let him know that it was okay, that even if he'd broken a rule of sort, or what was normally a rule, that it was okay.

When Jasmine's arms wrapped around him though, hugging him close, Ethan let his head fall, his lips pressing to her neck as he heard her words. "You are always welcome Mistress." Ethan said softly.

"Hold on tight now." As he spoke, Ethan let one arm slide Jasmine, helping to hold her to him as he felt her legs wrap around him. Only then did he start to move them. He guided her up the bed as he crawled on to it, moving them slowly towards the head of the bed.

Only once Jasmine's head was resting on a pillow did Ethan finally move, reluctantly pulling from her as he moved to her side, turning to face her, a look that was full of trust and love in his deep green eyes. The look remained only as long as his eyes were opened though. His body and mind were both tiered from the emotional events of the day. He nuzzled his head against the pillow as he let his eyes close, ready for sleep if his Mistress didn't desire anything else from him just then.

Back