Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

Following it down to that pierced belly button, then the thoughts of reactions and visuals leading elsewhere and we have to jump to a whole new thread.

I can't see anything wrong with that. After cleaning all that cum up, I know I couldn't help but nurse on those nipples and continue on orally pleasing that woman for her own orgasmic delight! And if a moderator faults you for sharing that thought, they are pure de wrong! :D

good morning jenna I love to dresss up all sexy and swallow loads but the thought of when i clean my own cum from the wifey i too get sooo turned on to that
:kiss: Cheryl

Good morning, Cheryl! I know what you mean. I don't clean my wife up often enough like that. I certainly should do it more often. :p She recently had some surgery and can't have sexy for a few weeks. :( But when she does, you can be sure I will clean her up afterward in that special way. :p

:kiss: Jenna

I remember the first time my wife surprised me by kissing me after having given me a blow job. She'd kept my cum in her mouth, and the sensation of our tongues mixing about all that spunk was such a turn on. Since then I often lick my cum off her or out of her. Quite keen on licking another man's cum out of her at some point...

I remember the first time my wife surprised me by kissing me after having given me a blow job. She'd kept my cum in her mouth, and the sensation of our tongues mixing about all that spunk was such a turn on. Since then I often lick my cum off her or out of her. Quite keen on licking another man's cum out of her at some point...

Perfect fricken description. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm Love it.

once i was on the bottom of a 69 with my x wife while her boy friend fucked her ass. It was hot watching his long cock slide in and out of her ass right next to my face. When he would give it all to her his fat balls would lay on my face.

She was loving it but not as much as me!

When he pumpped his thick cum in her ass he pulled it out and shot it all over her pussy and my eager mouth. I shot my load all over her face. We both looked like creamed donuts! There is something about eating another mans cum from your wifes pusssy that drives me crazy!

I was playing with a bi-curious couple, where the husband wanted to explore his bi side for the first time. He asked me to tell him when I was ready to cum, as he wanted to try something. The three of us had been playing for a long time, trying different combinations (alot of bi-oral) and just taking our time casually enjoying all the pleasure. I was on top of his wife and we were fucking hard when I told them I was ready.

They had me lie down and proceeded to both suck me off. It felt amazing and when I finally came, I shot a huge load that had been building for a while. Both of them continued to suck and I realized what he wanted was to taste cum for the first time. Watching them kept me very aroused, with my cum on both of their faces as they kissed each other and my cock. She was very turned on by seeing her husband swallow. Our eyes met, and she climbed up me and proceeded to kiss me passionately, with my cum all over her face. I licked the cum from her lips and mouth and we swapped my cum back and forth across our tongues as we kissed. She then turned and kissed her husband, and they finished licking up all the rest from each other, lips, faces, fingers.

It was an amazing experience and I totally enjoyed sharing my cum with her. And this was all before the husband had cum! But that's another story!! :)

once i was on the bottom of a 69 with my x wife while her boy friend fucked her ass. It was hot watching his long cock slide in and out of her ass right next to my face. When he would give it all to her his fat balls would lay on my face.

She was loving it but not as much as me!

When he pumpped his thick cum in her ass he pulled it out and shot it all over her pussy and my eager mouth. I shot my load all over her face. We both looked like creamed donuts! There is something about eating another mans cum from your wifes pusssy that drives me crazy!

Oh man that's hot

I was playing with a bi-curious couple, where the husband wanted to explore his bi side for the first time. He asked me to tell him when I was ready to cum, as he wanted to try something. The three of us had been playing for a long time, trying different combinations (alot of bi-oral) and just taking our time casually enjoying all the pleasure. I was on top of his wife and we were fucking hard when I told them I was ready.

They had me lie down and proceeded to both suck me off. It felt amazing and when I finally came, I shot a huge load that had been building for a while. Both of them continued to suck and I realized what he wanted was to taste cum for the first time. Watching them kept me very aroused, with my cum on both of their faces as they kissed each other and my cock. She was very turned on by seeing her husband swallow. Our eyes met, and she climbed up me and proceeded to kiss me passionately, with my cum all over her face. I licked the cum from her lips and mouth and we swapped my cum back and forth across our tongues as we kissed. She then turned and kissed her husband, and they finished licking up all the rest from each other, lips, faces, fingers.

It was an amazing experience and I totally enjoyed sharing my cum with her. And this was all before the husband had cum! But that's another story!! :)

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Would love to be presented with a huge large cock and fight my wife for his cum ;)

I love cumming on my wife's big breasts and then licking them clean. I tell her how much I want to do it before I cum and if I lose interest after cumming she'll still make me do it and will push them into my face. mmmm
Here's a pic of my wife's cum covered breasts. I'd love to clean other guys cum off her.

Attachments

• n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,318
I love cumming on my wife's big breasts and then licking them clean. I tell her how much I want to do it before I cum and if I lose interest after cumming she'll still make me do it and will push them into my face. mmmm
Here's a pic of my wife's cum covered breasts. I'd love to clean other guys cum off her.
can we share? SHe is very hot :)

Damn sweet tits to cum on wow

There is something very erotic about tasting my cum from my lady’s body. She always kisses me after I cum in her mouth. Sometimes she’ll let some drool down her chin to land on her tits which she will ask me to lick up for her. Of course I do and then feed it back to her.

I have never eaten my cum off a woman's breasts. I enjoy watching one of the women in a threesome eat it off the other one's breasts, especially when they do some snowballing with it. But if some woman on this thread lets me cum on her tits, I'll be glad to give it a try...

Here’s a bump for this thread and one of the things I find so erotic. And I hope you folks don’t mind if I give myself a shameless plug, I’ve written about my lady and I in the Kissing Cathy series in the Toys and Masturbation section.

My load on a friend. Who wants to clean her up?

Attachments

• j-titcum.jpg
    j-titcum.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,377
I see a lot of posts from guys who are into eating pussy creampies and I agree that's and makes me horny to think about. I've eaten my own cum before and it was nice, but it doesn't make me as horny as licking up my own sperm off my wife's tits or kissing her creamy mouth after she sucks me off.

I've only had the opportunity once in the past to eat my own sperm from my wife's mouth and I am getting erect thinking about it as I type this!

Whenever I see a pic or a video of a guy shooting his sperm into a woman's mouth I like to think about being right there next to her and planting a full kiss on her mouth before she has a chance to eat it herself.

And I love vids where the guy shoot a big, thick load of cum on her breasts and it's so thick and sticky that it stays right on her tits. I just want to clean up that delicious sperm with my mouth.

Just sharing my particular obsession with ya'll. Have a great weekend.

When you lick the cum from her mouth do a thorough job. the cum in her mouth try taking it all the next time and swallow it. Then take your tongue and give her mouth a good cleaning. You will never regret it.

I love to make out with my wife after she blows me but have never done it after I cum in her mouth. I get a little taste of the precum which is a big turn on. I have eaten her after I cum in her to make sure she cums too. I usually just concentrate on her clit though and don't eat my own cum out of her, although I'm not opposed to it just never done it. I do like to put two fingers in her as I suck on her clit and as she cums and squeezes my fingers my cum will dip out of her. That's hot!!!

Love to help cover those gorgeous, big breasts and lick them clean!!

I've never licked my cum from my wife's tits, but the first time I jerked and shot on her nipples, she took some and put it in my mouth.

Come to think of it, that may have been the night we became engaged!

That sounds familiar. One of the first times I tasted my cum was when I jerked off on my lady’s tits. She wiped her finger in it then moved her finger to my mouth. Seeing the look on her face as I sucked her cum covered finger made me want to please her even more. I leaned down and sucked up a few large globs of cum from her tits, she moaned with pleasure. We then looked into each other’s eyes, her entire face was smiling. I couldn’t smile too much because I had a mouthful of cum and didn’t want it to drip out. We kissed, our first of many snowballs.

Last time it happened with me and wifey was back in August when i visited the states...it was early in the AM and she woke me up by sucking on my cock, my head is sensitive and she was enjoying teasing the fuck out of me making me fucking squirm and biting my lips like a fucking slut...she bit on my tip and twirl her tongue mixing pre cum with her saliva...i asked her to kiss me and she was more than happy to do it. she went back down and kept on sucking until i started to cum in her mouth, not sure how much i got in her mouth but she slowly took her mouth off my cock and move towards my mouth and we started deep kissing, i could taste my cum mixed with our saliva...god that was so fucking hot...sucks i won't be able to do it with her for the next 4 months. being in Korea sucks balls...anyone wanna do it with me in the meantime? LOL

Back