Lick Me Or Pass!

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
Oh come on, you guys love these threads. ;)

Eta: when I said 'me,' it was meant in the broad sense of the word. Maybe i should've put 'lick the poster above you or pass,' but I didn't.

Just get busy licking each other already, okay?:cattail:

Last edited:

Eta: when I said 'me,' it was meant in the broad sense of the word. Maybe i should've put 'lick the poster above you or pass,' but I didn't.

Thats a lick...:p:p:p:p:p:p...alot...Sir-Lick-a-Lot

Licking lustily and lingeringly... ;):devil:

Oh for crying out loud you people, you're supposed to be licking each other not just me. :D

Licking lustily and lingeringly... ;):devil:

I've taken a vow never to pass up a chance to lick this sexy man.

Licks those creases where your upper thighs meet your groin, right next to your... :eek:

:cool:

Oh for crying out loud you people, you're supposed to be licking each other not just me. :D

Licks those creases where your upper thighs meet your groin, right next to your... :eek:

I think your mistake was deliberate. :D ;)

Licking along a single labium. And then the other :devil:

uh huh I think Hornblende is right!
Licks both Wildhoney's nipples

Well of course I have to say lick! I can't pass on Honey! She's too awesome!

Now if I were crude I could make a honeypot joke right now. Luckily I'm beyond such things. (Ahem.)

Back