🧘🏼‍♂️🤾🏻‍♀️Getting Sweaty Again: The 3rd Circuit 🚴🏼‍♂️🏋🏼‍♀️

Absolutely! I have a massive bruise on my face today from the surgery yesterday. My roller derby meeting was tonight so that was a little awkward for me because there's no way to conceal it. Hopefully they just thought I was a badass 😂.

Training starts in June! I'm stoked!
That is awesome. You are a badass so who are you kidding. Heal quickly and go kick ass. !!!

At the hotel I’m staying in, the gym is 24/7, which is nice.

However, never trust that you will be alone during a random 2a workout as a man scared the bejeezus out of me as I was mid dance break, screamed so loud I probably almost gave him a heart attack, the hotel clerk came sprinting down the hall and then left with a “Please keep it down 😅”..

..but I ended up with a cool workout buddy who asked if I could put the music on my phone so we could both have dance breaks together 😂

However, never trust that you will be alone during a random 2a workout as a man scared the bejeezus out of me as I was mid dance break, screamed so loud I probably almost gave him a heart attack, the hotel clerk came sprinting down the hall and then left with a “Please keep it down 😅”..

..but I ended up with a cool workout buddy who asked if I could put the music on my phone so we could both have dance breaks together 😂
What kind of dance were you doing? That's great!

Love it!!!

Thank you friend. 🖤

I had oral surgery today and I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous to raise my blood pressure for the next week. 😒

Tomorrow night is my derby meeting though and I'm going for that. Having that to look forward to is keeping me going.
Hope you feel better. And you do look badass!!

It was that Mariah Carey strut and twirls 🎶 When you walk by every night, talking sweet and looking fine, I get kinda hectic inside 🎶😅
Nice! I love dancing, that sounds fun!
Hope you feel better. And you do look badass!!
Haha, why thank you! Recovery is good - no pain, just bruising. I'm looking forward to future badssery on the roller rink! Now I have to come up with a badass derby name. 😛

Stay safe dear. 💯

Had my knee surgery yesterday. Went amazingly well. Should only be on crutches another day or two then just hobbling around from there.
Doing my exercises they gave me to recover faster and even those seem intense right now even though they are simple things.
The muscles will come back but I’ll have to stay at it.

Hope everyone else is recovering well.

Oh, if only there was a copy of images from the hotel's monitoring camera. Your reaction, his reaction, the clerk ... and of course, i'm sure we are all interested in your workout and dance breaks.

great story ...

Nice! I love dancing, that sounds fun!

Haha, why thank you! Recovery is good - no pain, just bruising. I'm looking forward to future badssery on the roller rink! Now I have to come up with a badass derby name. 😛
Oooohhh! you should propose a contest .... Lit commenters have interesting backgrounds, different perspectives, and often a teasing way with words.

first thought, and probably not badass enough ... Sparrowhawk

Oooohhh! you should propose a contest .... Lit commenters have interesting backgrounds, different perspectives, and often a teasing way with words.

first thought, and probably not badass enough ... Sparrowhawk
Love this idea! Sparrowhawk reminds me of this. 🤣🙈
hi-hey.gif

Had my knee surgery yesterday. Went amazingly well. Should only be on crutches another day or two then just hobbling around from there.
Doing my exercises they gave me to recover faster and even those seem intense right now even though they are simple things.
The muscles will come back but I’ll have to stay at it.

Hope everyone else is recovering well.
Wishing you a speedy recovery 😊
Love this idea! Sparrowhawk reminds me of this. 🤣🙈
hi-hey.gif
Anytime I see or hear Will Ferrell two things come to mind. 1. Too many scenes from Stepbrothers and 2. His Beyoncé lip sync performance on Jimmy Fallon 😂😂

Wishing you a speedy recovery 😊

Anytime I see or hear Will Ferrell two things come to mind. 1. Too many scenes from Stepbrothers and 2. His Beyoncé lip sync performance on Jimmy Fallon 😂😂
Omg that was so funny!! I also love his lip sync of Let It Go. Hilarious! 🤣

I’m loving this spring weather! It makes going out for runs a million times easier. I ran great today full distance goal without stopping then wound down by hitting the gym sauna. 100/100 awesome start to the weekend.

Sunday was the first day I felt well enough to work out and I was able to get in 10 miles on my rollerblades. It felt awesome and is making me excited for derby training. I got my skates the other day and ordered the rest of my gear this morning. I'm so ready to get going! 🛼🛼

great that you were able to get out and rolling. When you have your full gear package, it would be great to see it .... and of course, provide the subtitle with your Derby name.

Back