Letting Others See You Being Submissive

When I was a live in sub visitors to the home were told ahead of time that I would be around as a domestic assistant. They were also informed that there may be corporal punishment if I made a mistake but there was never anything sexual unless that was negotiated and arranged before the visit.

What about the ones you don't have sex with? That's where the awkwardness would appear, I would have thought! :D

You are right, there were times, many times where it was pretty awkward and I wasn't sure what to do, but usually if someone I knew was with me they would step in and handle things. As a photographers model my agent would handle any business and set boundaries if necessary.

I would have to say it all depends on how far you intend to go with it in public and the setting. I'm always submissive to Sir no matter who's around. But it's the yes Sir/ no Sir. But we don't play in public and nothing more than verbal chastisement.

However that is part of the reason Sir is considering joining a local club, so we can take it farther.

Back