let's face it: very few Lit women are worth approaching them

There should be a Mental Illness Support Forum for the people like y’all who roam around Lit posting 2000 word stream of conscience blather about their sadness and loss.

Sooooo, basically you’re here on Lit to find unfascinating women because you’re a desperate online man who wants to put in little effort for a large return.

Ok got it!!

Because why else would you be here if we are all so unfascinating and only learn from the experience of men 💁🏼‍♀️

Dark, goth emo types 😂 you need to stop reminiscing about high school.

Bless yer wee cotton socks!!
I have had the pleasure of PM ing with several highly witted, dry humor, intellectually stimulating women that have been an absolute joy. Being the internet, I don't expect to meet face to face so overdone masculinity doesn't cause a threat. 14 pages so far on this topic. Like Monte Python describing and X parrot. Men need to learn to thrive upon rejection.

speaking to the original contention of the poster that Lit women are some how or way sub standard and not worth the effort to get to know...
I disagree.

I think the men here PLAY MORE GAMES of "DUCK, DODGE and HIDE" , than any woman in particular or groups of women here.

luk does really well on Lit with his don’t ask birth-genitals approach.

This is the type of shit men sling when women don't respond to them. Always has to be stuck up women, can't be the fact you're a fucking loser.

Reminds me of those You tube channels like Better Bachelor and Strong successful male( yeah, calling yourself that just proves you're not) who now have this schtick that they're single by choice because women are so awful

Sounds like this whine fest. My father would smack me for acting as pathetic as the OP and other men here do.

Try having something to offer other than the attitude women owe you something. Or simply growing the fuck up in general

Back