let's face it: very few Lit women are worth approaching them

So why am I here then? And all those women I know here, who mostly do not fit that description at all?

Fine job bundling all online women into a single category. Some mensplaining there.
Your statement is a performative contradiction. You clearly don't practice what you preach.

If what you were saying was true, you wouldn't have simply gone nanana poo poo. You would have elaborated on what's so positive about who you are.

Et_H3IOXAAAOlal.jpg

:ROFLMAO:
Not a Chris Evans fan at all, but nice try.

Your statement is a performative contradiction. You clearly don't practice what you preach.

If what you were saying was true, you wouldn't have simply gone nanana poo poo. You would have elaborated on what's so positive about who you are.
Simply not true. Why would I try to show my positive side to a man like you? I am not interested in you liking me, there is much better company in this forum.

Maybe the NRA is right.
To be fair, I'm not a big fan of the recent firearms fetish.

People have a right to revolt against tyranny, but gradual escalation has to be taken to avoid jumping to conclusions. We don't need people revolting against legitimate government as much as illegitimate government.

The problem is people have become materialistic over owning guns. They forgot what legitimacy is. All they care about is a popularity contest of who likes who which is flagrant corruption in playing favorites with gross negligence.

The Constitution failed here. It offers no deep insight on the definition of due process, and George Washington himself thought the Constitution would only last 20 years from the favoritism he saw among his peers in jockeying for social status for special interests.

We even have a police doctrine in the country that says the police don't have to enforce the law. They can if they want, but they also have the right to exercise discretion. The lack of mandatory security clearly shows favoritism when it comes to upholding rights and responsibilities.

Simply not true. Why would I try to show my positive side to a man like you? I am not interested in you liking me, there is much better company in this forum.
Likeability isn't the same as positivity. I didn't ask you to show me your specific taste or style. I asked you to show your general outlook on life when it comes to making things better.

You aren’t entitled to anyones time or effort
Mmm... really depends on what we're talking about.

Everyone is entitled to everyone else being a good Samaritan who upholds civic responsibility. Without that, the world becomes anarchy without security.

Nobody is entitled to anyone else making them happy. Otherwise, that creates slavery.

Likeability isn't the same as positivity. I didn't ask you to show me your specific taste or style. I asked you to show your general outlook on life when it comes to making things better.
Actually, you are not even entitled to asking for my positivity. Why should I show my positivity here when men in this thread are whining and blaming women - you included?

That is just as weird as demanding a woman to smile for you.

To be fair, I'm not a big fan of the recent firearms fetish.

People have a right to revolt against tyranny, but gradual escalation has to be taken to avoid jumping to conclusions. We don't need people revolting against legitimate government as much as illegitimate government.

The problem is people have become materialistic over owning guns. They forgot what legitimacy is. All they care about is a popularity contest of who likes who which is flagrant corruption in playing favorites with gross negligence.

The Constitution failed here. It offers no deep insight on the definition of due process, and George Washington himself thought the Constitution would only last 20 years from the favoritism he saw among his peers in jockeying for social status for special interests.

We even have a police doctrine in the country that says the police don't have to enforce the law. They can if they want, but they also have the right to exercise discretion. The lack of mandatory security clearly shows favoritism when it comes to upholding rights and responsibilities.
What the fuck's with the guns reference....
Oh sorry...
gotcha

Actually, you are not even entitled to asking for my positivity. Why should I show my positivity here when men in this thread are whining and blaming women - you included?

He thinks his approval is the ultimate prize, and can’t understand that we don’t need it.

I mean you don't have to participate in the thread if you don't want to.

The OP was referring to how difficult it is to find constructive writing partners. If you want to say it's easier than he was suggesting, then go for it.

Otherwise, you're clearly trying to provoke people into vanity which wastes their time, energy, and attention. There's no point.

He thinks his approval is the ultimate prize, and can’t understand that we don’t need it.
As women were, or should be looking for the approval of men in general.

I do look for the approval of one man: my Daddy. Other than that... we can't please everyone. Having someones approval will always mean someone else's disapproval.

What hasn’t been discussed in this thread is the fact that many “female” characters here are actually men exploring and sharing in gender fluids.

KatieDoes, for example, could easily be an angry closeted gay man…. She even posts like luk.

So… maybe the OP isnt a total loser with the ladies… he’s just no good at the gayseks.

What hasn’t been discussed in this thread is the fact that many “female” characters here are actually men exploring and sharing in gender fluids.

KatieDoes, for example, could easily be an angry closeted gay man…. She even posts like luk.

So… maybe the OP isnt a total loser with the ladies… he’s just no good at the gayseks.
You’re on to me! Men, take notice and don’t creep into my pm’s asking what size bra I wear. I’m a dude. A hideous, unfuckable dude.

Back