Leg worshippers

Not officially a leg worshipper but...
i still will follow them ...thinking what's at where they are attached..smoothness or a leg attire can be very seductive

I'm not a leg worshipper, but I am attracted to a nice pair of legs like my wife's. I love seeing them, feeling them, enjoying what is between them.
xTvWk7W.jpg

I have read of such people, but have never encountered any in real life. Is anyone here at Literotica a leg worshipper? Can you enlighten me as to what's involved? It's something I feel I would enjoy very much.
I am not a worshipper but I do like to admire a well posed/exposed leg such as the one that you are showing in your sensual profile pic.

Like the others on here, I'm not a leg worshipper, but I am a foot worshipper. IDK how common just leg worship is. The two can often go hand in hand, or foot in foot rather, but legs don't have the same kind of pleasure receptors that feet have. Foot worshippers do often work their way up to the legs, but kissing the legs doesn't trigger the same sort of pleasurable sensations that kissing the feet does. Like the others, I do have a thing for attractive legs, but more so from a visual perspective. Of course touching is nice and can be sensual, but I don't see the point of making her legs the primary focus. It feels nice, but doesn't do much in terms of sexual arousal, certainly not to the point that worshipping her feet does.

Why feet?

I love giving thigh jobs, foot jobs and calf jobs, but I have found that very few men are into this.
I’m very into ladies feet but I don’t really know why. It’s been a thing for me as long as I can remember. I think it is prewired in me. I will say though if you think about most things guys are into it comes down to the typical differences in men and women. Think about boobs, curvy hips, more ample butts, smoother skin, longer hair, etc. it’s the same deal with feet. They tend to be smaller, softer, and add in painted toenails and they get quite a bit unique. Also if in a submissive mood, kneeling before a comfortably seated woman and massaging her feet while kissing her soles and sucking her toes can really level things up.

Why feet?

I love giving thigh jobs, foot jobs and calf jobs, but I have found that very few men are into this.
A sexy pair of legs does things to me that that few things can do. They are mesmerizing. That being said, feet have more ways to appeal to the senses: they can look amazing, smell delicious, feel smooth and sexy, and toes are a delicacy enjoyed by those of us who love to suck them. And the tastes are different, from sweaty to fresh from the shower.

So I am unapologetically a leg man through and through, when I see a gorgeous pair of legs I want to caress them with my hands and kiss them all over. Put stockings on them and my sex drive goes into overdrive! I suppose that makes me a leg worshipper.

A sexy pair of legs does things to me that that few things can do. They are mesmerizing. That being said, feet have more ways to appeal to the senses: they can look amazing, smell delicious, feel smooth and sexy, and toes are a delicacy enjoyed by those of us who love to suck them. And the tastes are different, from sweaty to fresh from the shower.
I totally agree with you... :giggle:

I have read of such people, but have never encountered any in real life. Is anyone here at Literotica a leg worshipper? Can you enlighten me as to what's involved? It's something I feel I would enjoy very much.
As they say, "Nothing Beats a Great Pair of Legs"!

Why feet?

I like looking at, rubbing and touching legs, but I love me some pretty feet! I will do anything ask of me with pretty feet! Massage, rub, play with, kiss, lick, suck on toes just name it!

I’m a leg man but not sure I’d say “worshipper”. I prefer long legs than big boobs. I would much prefer to have thighs on my ears than boobs!

I am definitely a leg man! Shapely muscular calves and thighs....I am yours!

I normally prefer the overall balance of a body and exquisite eyes. But must becoming a dirty old man as just over a month ago was following a nice set of pins only problem the girl was to young, it's like when you see a great set of tits but it's on school girls dang shouldn't be allowed.

I normally prefer the overall balance of a body and exquisite eyes. But must becoming a dirty old man as just over a month ago was following a nice set of pins only problem the girl was to young, it's like when you see a great set of tits but it's on school girls dang shouldn't be allowed.
First and foremost, I'm a voice man.

And despite the lovely set of legs of the pic in my avatar it was her face and tits I first noted (originally 42DD but she had them reduced to 38DD) and the great sex.

Back