Leftwing Media Continues To Collapse

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Nolte: Left-Wing Media Collapse Marches On — Vice, BuzzFeed Sell Off Parts​

323Spencer Platt/Getty Images
JOHN NOLTE26 Jan 2024

The corporate/establishment/leftist media are collapsing, and it is freakin’ glorious.

CNN has fallen off a ratings cliff.

The Los Angeles Times is losing about $40 million a year, cutting nearly a third of its staff over two recent layoffs.

The Washington Post slashed staff and lost nearly $100 million in 2023.

BuzzFeed laid off 15 percent of its staff and closed BuzzFeed News entirely.

Vice Media filed for bankruptcy in 2023.

Sports Illustrated shut down.

The Vogue, Vanity Fair, and Condé Nast layoffs are coming.

Jezebel closed.

Best of all, 2,681 liars lost their jobs in 2023, more than the previous two years combined.

More good news here:https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...n-vice-buzzfeed-sell-off-parts/#disqus_thread

Leftist propaganda centers are falling apart.

Breitbart again. C'mon, get a grip.

All that's happened is that Fox has gained viewers after cutting out all that Trump ring-kissing, plus a load of Republican voters have been watching the GOP debates.

Shrinking. Lefty diehards can run their own blogs, vlogs, podcasts, and sites until the end of the internet. Corporate media will eventually disappear, but the short term survivors will probably have a period of chucking everything unprofitable.

Shrinking. Lefty diehards can run their own blogs, vlogs, podcasts, and sites until the end of the internet. Corporate media will eventually disappear, but the short term survivors will probably have a period of chucking everything unprofitable.
That's what the right is doing.

Weird.

There is no bullshit in my post, those institutions are in collapse. All because people are losing interest in their manufactured hysteria.
Lol....an entire thread for the purpose of you cheering ok the demise of people you hate.

And you think it isn't bullshit.

But no, you have a complete and unique interest in manufactured hysteria
......it's literally all you post about.

Cnn, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, and Sports Illustrated are not "Left Wing Media Outlets." We need to make this clear.

CNN and Washington Post are news outlets. FACTUAL news outlets, though I would agree that some of the editorial/opinion and analytical essay pieces at CNN are heavily critical of Donald Trump- as they should be given his abuses of power and authority.

Sports Illustrated is neither left wing nor right wing. It is a sports publication. It talks about sports, not news or politics.

"Vanity Fair"- that one might, in fact, be a left wing media outlet; I don't read Vanity Fair so I can't speak with authority on it but it certainly isn't a place I would go to for news (which is the point.)

Britbart? That is purely an opinion piece and not a valid news publication at all. They do not fact check nor validate their stories at all, and often post conspiracy theories and outright falsehoods as fact- and refuse to recant them even after these are debunked.

Informed people read real news. CNN and Washington Post are real factual verifiable news. Opinionated asses read left/right wing media outlets.

Lol....an entire thread for the purpose of you cheering ok the demise of people you hate.

And you think it isn't bullshit.

But no, you have a complete and unique interest in manufactured hysteria
......it's literally all you post about.
I'm cheering the fact that they are getting the lesson in free-market economics they didn't get leftist educations.

All print media right, left and centre is collapsing. Some highly specialized media might survive but modern media is distributed electronically and social media dominates professional outlets. The media owner who has closed down more print mastheads in the last 3 years is none other than that well known lefty Rupert Murdoch. :devil:

All print media right, left and centre is collapsing. Some highly specialized media might survive but modern media is distributed electronically and social media dominates professional outlets. The media owner who has closed down more print mastheads in the last 3 years is none other than that well known lefty Rupert Murdoch. :devil:
FOX itself is getting it's ass kicked right now.

CNN Philippines Shuts Down Operations Following Heavy Financial Losses​

By Jim Hᴏft Jan. 27, 2024 11:20 am

CNN Philippines, one of the local franchises in Asia, is set to cease operations nearly nine years after its inception, GMA News Network reported.

CNN Philippines is a free-to-air television network in the Philippines that provides news and information. It’s the only predominantly English-language channel on free-to-air television in the Philippines. It’s also available on cable and pay television.

CNN Philippines was launched in 2015 by Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific and Nine Media Corp. It’s owned and operated by Nine Media Corporation and is licensed from Warner Bros. Discovery.
The network, which has been operating at a financial deficit, resulting in losses exceeding almost $90 million, will be making a formal announcement this coming Monday, according to an official from CNN Philippines.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-down-operations-following-heavy-financial/

Yep, the world is catching on. :D

They are more prepared while the lefties are trying to catch up and cleaning out their desks.
Due to their significantly smaller and less diverse audience, right wing media consolidated years ago. I wouldn't call more prepared as much as they are further along in the consolidation process. Additionally, the right's aversion to facts made it much easier for them to jettison their news organizations. I don't think the left wing media will be given that kind of latitude.

Due to their significantly smaller and less diverse audience, right wing media consolidated years ago. I wouldn't call more prepared as much as they are further along in the consolidation process. Additionally, the right's aversion to facts made it much easier for them to jettison their news organizations. I don't think the left wing media will be given that kind of latitude.
Give us a list of rightwing "news organizations."

Give us a list of rightwing "news organizations."
RicksPatriootBlog com
TheEaglerises.patriot
Thereealtrooth.con

I'm pretty sure those are the latest...could be wrong.

Mainly they're just blogs that copy pasta Breitbart or epoch or GatewayPukeness

RicksPatriootBlog com
TheEaglerises.patriot
Thereealtrooth.con

I'm pretty sure those are the latest...could be wrong.

Mainly they're just blogs that copy pasta Breitbart or epoch or GatewayPukeness
Never heard of them.

Back