America's Angriest White Men

Keep up with hate. That's why America will continue to be a shithole, because of people like you and SeanH and not least the mainstream media, the DNC, the propagandists of the social left, etc.

This could be a great country, but too much demonization of people by scared social liberals, not to mention the liberal power structure, who use any rotten, divisive narratives to maintain power. Its quite sad. I'm so over America, but it still is a shame. Its old and tiresome at this point, but apparently it still works for them.

Shouldn't you be booting yourself out of the country for your inability to speak the English?

tumblr_lmmyuzocuM1qbolbn.jpg

Your parents lost the day you were born, loser.

Your birth mother lost you the day you were born, jackwagon. But in fairness to her, it WAS her junior prom and she figured someone would find you in the ladies room bathroom trashcan eventually.

Did they ever figure out who your birth father was?

This, I think, is the most important part of the article:

Now, what can be done about all of that, I wonder? It does not appear possible to reverse globalization. Can America, ever again, have what Thomas Jefferson envisioned, a working/middle class of persons who have some economic independence by virtue of owning the productive property they work? (See Distributism.)

No one has any thoughts on this? It kinda matters.

The article makes some good points about how the middle class has been destroyed over the last 20 years however it takes a giant jump in saying that everybody who is dissatisfied is an extremist. It is more likely to be about one percent of these people.

Last edited:
Maybe you ought to work on your online perceptions, and reading comprehension. I rarely post without a smile, a wry grin, or a contemptuous smirk, on my face, but I'm never angry.

I somehow suspect that is a lie.

The article makes some good points about how the middle class has been destroyed over the last 20 years however it takes a giant jump in saying that everybody who is dissatisfied is an extremist. It is more likely to be about one percent of these people.

It does not say that, it speaks of "these hundred thousand white supremacists." Whether that's a highball or lowball estimate is debatable, but at any rate it is only a small sliver of the number of dissatisfied/dispossessed working-class whites.

This, I think, is the most important part of the article:

Now, what can be done about all of that, I wonder? It does not appear possible to reverse globalization. Can America, ever again, have what Thomas Jefferson envisioned, a working/middle class of persons who have some economic independence by virtue of owning the productive property they work? (See Distributism.)

No one has any thoughts on this? It kinda matters.

Back