Dead or Inactive Authors - Grateful For Their Works

Billy_Ray_Ban

Virgin
I've been binge reading some of my favorite authors lately - and I'm currently reading through stories written by "thecelt". His Literotica Bio (written sometime between 2005 and 2010) indicates that he was 68 years around that time. Now, 14 years later, he'd be in his early 80's if he's still with us. He was a prolific author - writing more than 100 stories during his time here. There are a number of these authors on Lit - writing furiously for several years and then disappearing - whether dead or simply inactive. No matter the reason, their imaginations, and thoughts, their values, and even perhaps their life experiences are left behind for us to read and enjoy. I'm just thankful that their stories stay alive in this place. It means that part of them carries on as well. BRB

I've been binge reading some of my favorite authors lately - and I'm currently reading through stories written by "thecelt". His Literotica Bio (written sometime between 2005 and 2010) indicates that he was 68 years around that time. Now, 14 years later, he'd be in his early 80's if he's still with us. He was a prolific author - writing more than 100 stories during his time here. There are a number of these authors on Lit - writing furiously for several years and then disappearing - whether dead or simply inactive. No matter the reason, their imaginations, and thoughts, their values, and even perhaps their life experiences are left behind for us to read and enjoy. I'm just thankful that their stories stay alive in this place. It means that part of them carries on as well. BRB
Too bad that Shakespeare fellow didn't have a chance to post on Lit so he could be famous. :)

Back