The universe is resting in my arms

I feel so light
This is all I wanna feel tonight
I feel so light
Tonight and the rest of my life

Sexy_Amy_Lee_0065.jpg

Name: Donna Troy
Alias: Denna Tetrova, Donna Trovoska
Parents: Queen Hippolyta, Demetri Trovoska.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Powers: Identical to Diana's except weaker. Flight developed much earlier than it did for Diana.

Personality: Donna is a Goth. Do we really need to go much further?

Background: Hippolyta spent years trying to get over the death of her husband Steve Trevor. When she did she chose to go on another Mating Hunt.

She met Demetri Trovoska as she hunted through Eastern Europe. They were wed and as they went through the pregnancy it became evident that the man was unstable and very possessive. At eight months pregnant Hippolyta decided it was time to feign her and the child's death and to return to Themyscira.

However she didn't realize that Demetri was as unstable as he was. He was tailing his pregnant wife when she staged the accident. She also didn't know that Demetri had once worked for another organization from behind the Iron curtain.

The sniper caught her tire just as she began the swerve that would cause the "accident". Hippolyta truly did lose control of the car and it went end over end into a river.

Demetri managed to get her out before she and the baby could die. When Hippolyta awoke in the hospital she realized she had lost the baby. Or had she? The medical staff were distant until she pushed and they let her know that the child had made it through but had been spirited away from the hospital by the father.

Hippolyta had to give up on seriously hunting her daughter to go back to Themyscira due to the U.N.'s accepting Themyscira as a sovereign nation. But Demetri and Donna's flight wasn't at an end. Demetri managed to keep them one step ahead of his ex employers. Until Donna was thirteen that is.

The employers had finally caught them under the names Dominick and Denna Tetrova. Once again the method was a sniper in the car. The city was Athens. Demetri had finally realized that Donna would never be safe with him so he was delivering her, unbeknown to her, to her mother. Donna survived the accident but her father didn't.

Donna hasn't adapted well to her life on the island and it shows in the manifestation of her Goth attitude and style of dress.

595248-595245_535520_19_super_super_super.jpg

ok, my last post as bantha poodoo but it gets us moving forward on getting together & squares us up. I may rework the entire thing tho if I can get my frikin brain out of first gear.

PS: if anyone has any suggestions or ideas to make that better, PLEASE PM me or catch me on AIM!!!!!!

No-one seems to like Claire so far.

That's fair. She's only been on-camera in three posts total in both threads, and one of those was a flashback, and each time she's been either downright evil or sketchy as hell...

Stay with me guys, she's been in my head awhile now.

She should. Hopefully. Get better.

I call Bullshit!

Chas you have a very potent and formidable, albeit unique, brain.

This reminds me of the autopsy scene from "Men In Black."

Hold on, let me see if I can find my copy of the novel...

'The young black doctor put his hand into the body cavity.

"What am I looking for?"

Definitely squeamish, this guy. But cute.

"Notice anything strange about the stomach, liver, the lungs?"

"Nope, all fine."

Geez, how long had it been since he was in medical school? He was young, couldn't be any longer than it had been for her. "They are all missing, doctor."

"I know that. What I mean is that there aren't any pieces of them left, so they are all intact wherever they are."'

...so yeah, I might have a brain, but it doesn't help me that it's in some mad scientist's jar somewhere.

that helped me see into Claire a bit Chas

thanks

not quite so murky now

It doesn't help that we're telling the second half of her story, :: laughing :: before we've really gotten started on the first half ten years ago.

So, sorry for the murk in the first place.

now if I can just get people on my route to answer the door with pants on

some things you just should not have to see!!!!

now if I can just get people on my route to answer the door with pants on

some things you just should not have to see!!!!

Hah!

Oh, I remember having this conversation once before.

(As I recall, you declared that Kim was exempt from the moratorium on pantlessness. Which, understandable.)

Back