Lawyers house is my half way house. (Invite only)

Tricia felt a small itch on her foot, she lifted her heel in the air, leaving her toes pressing against the wood, and used her other foot to scratch it.

Jon slipped his hand under her robe and watched.. He hoped if she put her foot down on his hand she would think its apart of the deck and not be discovered.

Tricia shifted and her foot landed on the robe. She wasn't putting much pressure on it, so she couldn't feel the hand beneath it.

Jon just sat there smiling knowing she had her foot lightly resting on his hand that is covered by the robe.

Jon wonders how long she will stay there. Jon legs his eyes roam from her toes up to her knee as the rest of her is blocked out by the wood.

Last edited:
Tricia turned over, onto her belly, folded her arms and rested her chin on them. Her feet dangled off the back of the stool, hanging in the air, and she closed her eyes and took a nap.

Jon felt he tempted fate enough today so he slipped along the beam to the hill side and quietly opened the garage door. He put the car in neutral gear and pushed it out of the garage and down out of sight from the house where he stopped it. Then went to the garage door and closed it careful not to make a sound. He then drove into LA to do some paper work. All the while he pulled up the camera's in his house as he typed up the info. Jon had a smile on his face while he typed for a few hours.

The sun began to set by the time Tricia stirred from her slumber. She rolled onto her back and her hands stroked her belly.

She was hungry. She had been pulled out of prison before lunch, and with all the excitement, she hadn't gotten around to eating. And she was getting hungry.

She remembered she was going to be responsible for meals now. She was less qualified to cook than she was to clean.

She made her way to her bedroom and tried to find something in the closet to wear. She found a dress and put it on, then headed to the kitchen to see what she could make for herself.

Jon was disappointed when Tricia got up and went into her bed room. He was even more disappointed to see her in a dress coming out of the bedroom area. Jon thought to him self I am going to have to set camera's up in the 2 rooms. Seeing she went into the kitchen he got the idea to call it a night and go home.

It is a 30 minute drive from the office to home where he pulled up and parked in front of the door like he did early in the afternoon. Jon walked up and opened the door looking around to see what he could see as if he didn't know what she was doing by watching the cams on his cell that are hidden in the house.

Tricia smiled at Jon and gave him a little wave while she reclined on the leather sofa, watching television. On the car ride home, Jon had missed Tricia trying to cook tomato soup, then trying to eat the cold, curdled bowl full, and leaving the dishes in the sink.

"How was your day?" She asked.

Jon sighs and said long and boring with homework to do yet.. Is there any food made? Jon closes the door moving into the kitchen to see what she cooked. Jon had known she tried to cook something, but didn't know what. He also knew it didn't turn out well from the look of her face taking the bowl to the sink.

"Nothing edible. And I'm starving. Did you eat anything... oh. I was supposed to cook for both of us, wasn't I?"

Jon looks in the sink. and says with a sigh "That tomato soup could have been good with grilled cheese. Did you not cook it all the way?"

"So I see" I say as I turn around and start to walk into the bedroom area. I turn into your bedroom then walk into the bathroom. I call out "Tricia in your bathroom on the double"

Tricia groaned and pulled herself off the sofa and hustled to her bathroom. "yeah?"

What did I say about keeping the place looking nice.. *looking around at the clothing laying about from the shower*

Tricia groaned. "I forgot, look, I'll pick 'em up now."

She bent down to scoop the towel and clothing off of the floor, bundling them in her hands, then tried to make her way out of the door to go to the laundry hamper in her room.

"My clothing rights? That's not a thing. You can't just make me strip for you, Jon."

Sure I can, I can punish you anyway I see fit. You failed to clean up after your self and you failed to do the dishes. Strip now or your punishment will me added on.. Or should I take you back now so you can enjoy the guards?

Tricia grumbled, what happened to her knight in shining armor? He was turning out to be as bad as anyone she encountered in prison.

She reached back and undid the back of her dress and let it fall to her feet. She stepped out of it and then added it to her bundle.

Remember, You don't have to stay here the big house is always there if you ever want to go back. You will get the right to wear clothing when you can show me you can do basic tasks like cleaning up after your self. Now get to the kitchen and clean the pot and bowl up.

Tricia nodded and scampered to the kitchen, her butt jiggling behind her. She entered the kitchen and started scrubbing the bowls and plates, using whatever she could find.

While dose the dishes Jon informs her "For the punishment you don't get clothing the rest of tonight or tomorrow. Your actions will determine if you get clothing the next day."

Tricia nodded. She wanted to complain, but Jon was the one she always complained to. But she wasn't going to let him humiliate her like this. He was supposed to be buying her clothes, not taking them away.

"Is there anything else, sir?" She asked in a rude inflection.

Back