Lawyers house is my half way house. (Invite only)

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Character name: Tricia Wells
Physique: Tall, lanky, blonde

Character name: (Jon) Jonathan Bair
Physique: 5'10 Brown hair, Blue eyes and 180 pounds. Slim look but not bony.

Its been a year from when I met Tricia for the first time officially. I had known her for a few years when I was a intern on a work study program with GW law firm when her case was getting set up.

Its been a ruff year getting her out from behind the railroad job her got for a trial. To day is her big day, so to speak. First day out of the big house but I got her put next 12 years in a "half way house" under my watchful eye at my house. Her time has been extended from 5 years in prison to 12 years in the half way house where she will also be doing her probation time. A deal I made behind closed doors.

In that time I had a lot of modifications made to my house like a second what looks like a screen over her bedroom window but its small metal wires that carry a single to my cell phone. I have a home security system that is being used to monitor the house by me only. I have had a special ankle bracelet made for Tricia that looks like the basic one only with a chip in it that will shock her if she leaves my property while the electrical dog fence is on. Should that be triggered that too will send my cell a text. I even made some modifications to the bathroom. Like a 2 way mirror that looks like a normal full body mirror if your inside the bathroom. In the wall well its a 6 foot tall 2 foot wide window where I can see everything going on in there along with a sound proofed tunnel going to the built in shower bench.

In the "guest bedroom" that is for Tricia has another 2 way full body mirror so I can stand in place and watch in the bedroom then turn around and watch the bathroom. There is even a spot for me to get inside her wooden frame "bench bed" That has a thin planks hiding my spot there with little peep holes to watch all of the room. Even looking up where she will be sleep.

I smile standing at the room where they force the inmates change into prison jump suits. I am behind the thick glass wall waiting for my client to be ushered in to change under the guards watchful eyes for the last time, but this will not be my last show.

Tricia Wells found herself being taken from her cell in D-Wing back to a place that still haunted her memories, the processing room. She hadn't been told why, nor had she been allowed to ask.

"Inmate, hands against the wall."

She obeyed.

A year in prison had changed her. The affluent, penthouse apartment dwelling fusion-cooking social animal had turned into a determined woman. Hard labor and the infrequent tussle with other girls had further toned her body and defined her muscles, but she was still beautiful. Too beautiful for this place.

She wondered what she was doing here? Was she being transferred to another facility?

One of the guards brought a plastic bin to Jon for his approval. Inside there were new clothes.

"What happened to the clothes she was processed in?" Jon inquired, remembering the finely tailored outfit Tricia wore throughout the trial.

"Misplaced. No sign of it. These are good enough. It's not like she's going out on the town or anything."

Jon smiles and nods saying "That is true."Jon smiles as his mind wonders back to last time he seen her strip and hosed down before his eyes. Jon smiles as he thinks to him self 12 years of free peep shows when ever he wants and a free maid too. Jon snaps to the present when he hears the buzzing of the door where a guard opens it up and in steps Tricia. His new housemate/live in forced maid. Jon smiles getting to tell her all the good news that happened basically over night.

Last edited:
"Jon... I mean, Mr Bair." She smiled. "Wh-what are you doing here?" He was one of the few bright spots in her life, but he hasn't been around in months. She thought her case was useless. "I'm not being transferred, am I?"

*smiles* Jon says in a upbeat tone. "yes and no. See I got you a new deal with longer time at a much lower security and friendlier place." I haven't been around in a year as I didn't make any progress till late last night after visiting hours. * holds a box out* They seam to have lost your clothing but your id and all that is in here. If you change I will be glad to tell you about your next place.

"A longer sentence? How long?"

"I'll tell you that later. It won't be as bad as it sounds."

Tricia looked through the pile of clothes. Bland color, bad material, designer nothing. She was surprised that she was already starting to care about those kinds of things again. She would be so happy in something designer, with a name and a fabric from another part of the world. But she was still happy she wouldn't be in an orange anymore.

"Okay, great... is there a place where I can change?"

Get dressed and I will tell you about it on the way. Unless you want to stay here for the next 4 years? Right here is fine for you to change.

Tricia nodded and pulled her orange top off in a quick flash. Beneath, her body was hugged by a tight white tank top. She kicked off her slippers and pulled down her orange pants, revealing her white panties. She slid her panties down her legs, revealing a landing strip of blonde that had grown and been maintained while she was inside, the directive of a girlfriend she had briefly belonged to.

Tricia peeled the tank top off and Jon was once again face to face with this beautiful woman who needed him more than anything.

She reached into the bin and found the new underwear. K-Mart. Oh, for anything from Victoria's Secret. She pulled them on, then the top, which she buttoned up, and then the scratchy trousers which hugged at her hips a little too much. Finally, she found the shoes and slipped them on. Real shoes. Cheap shoes, but real shoes.

They would do for now, but something told Tricia wherever she was going, if they allowed this, they may have more lenient policies towards contraband.

Jon smiles watching her change and was surprised there wasn't more of a fight for her to strip before him. Jon looked at the guard and said "I was told you will teach me how to take a urine sample. Can you do that now please?" Then looked over at Tricia and shrugged while saying "Its apart of the deal".

Tricia sighed and undid her fly and lowered her trousers.

"Better to do this with a skirt, then you can just hike it up." The guard mentioned.

"Then why didn't you give me one?" Tricia wanted to ask, but knew better than to open her mouth. She'd gotten her fair share of slaps from guards in the past year to know better.

"There's a risk of spray, so have her crouch down" he pushed Tricia into a crouching position at their feet "and fill this" he held out a specimen jar, then held it beneath Tricia's crotch.

Tricia closed her eyes, whimpered, and tried to pee. Eventually a weak stream poured into the little jar.

The guard took the jar and left Tricia squatting. "Then just close it, write down her number and a date, seal it in a plastic bag and mail it to us. Once a month, without fail, or back she goes."

Tricia remained crouching, her bare ass exposed, trying not to teeter, wondering when she'd be allowed to stand up.

Whatever this new place was, so far it wasn't shaping up to be any better than where she was now.

ok I think we are all set to go. Just need you to sign out and I take custody of you. *smiles looking at Tricia*

Tricia's beautiful eyes looked up at the two men.

"Custody? You mean... I'm leaving?"

"Don't get too excited," the guard told her, "you're still property of the state. In other words, your ass still belongs to us."

I look at the guard smirking "You mean to me don't you after all shes in my care".

"Consider her a lease. Yours to do with as you like, provided she and you obey the rules. But as far as the state's concerned, she's still Inmate No. 0738142, whether she's in your house or in the hole."

"Everything's in your packet." The guard chuckled, then rustled Tricia's hair like she's a dog. "She's all yours now."

Tricia kept silent, watching.

Jon smiled and said "good I gotta get home I got places to go today" Lets get you out of here and to your new home Tricia. Jon went to the door and looked at the guard."Well I cant open this door are you going to let us out?"

"Not yet." The guard at the door said. "We still have one more thing. Foot here."

Tricia raised her foot onto a crate, and the guard leaned in and slipped an electronic bracelet around her ankle.

"This is wired into your house perimeter, also to your cell phone. She gets out of range or out of control..." he wanted to slap Tricia's butt to send a message, but knew he couldn't get away with that now. "Well, let's just say her ass will be smoking for a week." He chuckled. "We put it on a special setting for you, darling."

I was wondering if they would do that at the gate or not.. *Jon smiles looking at Tricia* and says "Your under house arrest, or going to a half way home."

She grinned. "That sounds good. Thank you for arranging that. It means the world to me."

She followed him outside. "So what do they do in a halfway house? How strict is it?"

Jon walks to the car and tells her "You get a bed, you fallow the rules but you get to live in a house. Basically probation. Fail to do what your told then you get sent back here.

Simple rules don't leave the allotted area with out being okéd. You can go on the deck any time you want to but you don't go off the deck with out my ok. Show up for work and stay drug free. Be a good citizen and don't cause trouble basically. You will have your own closet, your own clothing your own bathroom. That is all on you to keep clean. Oh ya no drinking too till your done with your time. Tonight we will go shopping when I am done with work. So if you make a mess in the kitchen its on you to clean up. Now before we go make sure you got all your stuff, I don't plan to come back here."

That all sounded good. Especially the shopping. After a year of orange scrubs, the idea of wearing designer clothes was heaven. Though she doubted that Jon could afford anything like she was used to on his salary. Especially taking care of her. But the idea of shopping. It tingled her. Getting to go outside, to a shop and browse.

"Jon, I promise I will be a good girl, I will do everything you tell me and more."

As you know. I gotta keep a eye on you. Make sure your not hanging out with any of the bad crowd. If you want company they need to get approved. Fail to get in by a set time and well you go back there * pointing back to the building*. Now I do have the house wired, if I am at work and you step off the deck or mess with the screens. I will know about it and there will be punishment. Your bracelet there will stay on you for the next 12 years. If I see or your PO sees signs your been tampering with it. Well you can take a shot in the dark where you go to. *Jon opens the driver side car door*

Back