Lawyers house is my half way house. (Invite only)

I continue to stretch, moaning as your cock pushes against my clit.....It then moves to my pussy lips. I moan as your cock goes into my wet cunt.

Jon has a big grin on his face as he watches her stretch. Feeling his cock slip into her. He looks on watching her face as she sits taking more of his cock in her till her hips sink down resting fully on his hips and he sees her legs at his sides.

Last edited:
My legs on both side of you, I now pull them up so I can let your pole enter me.

Jon feels his hard cock fully in Mona now. He can only wait to see what she dose next. He can feel hes fully erect at 2 inches wide and 7 long. Jon bite his lower lip as he try to keep silent and let you go from one pose to the next. Then he remember yoga normally runs about a hour long.

Last edited:
I lift my body off him then descent upon him again. I moan as his stiff rod impales me again and again.

I watch wondering if shes playing or doing yoga. I am enjoying it as she teases the hell out of me as she moves her hips on my hard shaft. With whats going on I watch Tracia as her eyes fixed on my hips watching Mona slide up and down on my shaft. Its then I got a feeling she will want to use " the mat" next.

Last edited:
Tricia occasionally glanced at them. Did they think they were fooling her? Unbelievable, shacking up right in front of her. At least Jon was a gentleman to her.

She dropped to the floor and started doing push ups. She'd developed a workout routine over the past year, using it to keep in shape and pass time whenever she found herself in lockdown or solitary confinement (which was a bit too often for her tastes).

After a few sets, she transitioned to yoga, curling her body in a variety of poses. Jon might find this arousing, if he were paying attention. But that's not why she was doing it.

Jon seen Tricia doing push ups then his eyes went back to Mona. A short while later a foot shot over his face. Jon looked to Tricia and soon found her second foot over his head too as she stretches. Jon asks Tricia if she wanted to use the mat too. Jon found him self hoping she moves over him to use him as the mat. He was about to say " only if you want to" When Tricia's toes found there way into his mouth. He lay shocked.

Tricia curls again, raising her chest and her legs, her hips pressing into the floor, her toes slip out of Jon's mouth and hang in the air above him, as she tries to maintain this pose as long as possible. She counts to herself in her head, then relaxes, and her feet lower back down.

Jon feels both of the feet now in his mouth as she relaxes. He opens his mouth as wide as he can to let as much of her feet into his mouth as she wants. Jon lays and wonders if shes using him how she wants to. If she notices even or cares. Jon finds him self glad shes touching him.

Tricia removed her feet and began performing some different moves. She turned to look into Mona's eyes, asking her without words to not hog the mat.

Jon watches Tricia pull her feet out of his mouth as hes left to wonder whats next.

Back