Ladies..sucking a cock while getting fucked?

It's been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to move some of my fantasies on my bucket list for this year. I'm tired of waiting for Mister Riight and will try to find Mister Right now or several if I can't find that one kinky guy to have fun with.
This is gonna happen, damn it ;)

Good Luck! Life goes by fast I agree go for it if you can :)

It's been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to move some of my fantasies on my bucket list for this year. I'm tired of waiting for Mister Right and will try to find Mister Right now or several if I can't find that one kinky guy to have fun with.
This is gonna happen, damn it ;)

Nutze Den Tag! Gut Glück und Viel spaß!

As much fun as it is being the gal between two men I have had the pleasure of watching other women do this for the first time. I am a bit voyeristic so it it a turn on to watch my husband and another male take on another female. Intense..very

I've suggested this to my wife on several occasions but she does not want to bring another man or woman into the bedroom. Guess it's not in the cards for her.

For the life of me, I can't understand why any and every woman wouldn't want to do this and why more don't suggest it with their husbands and boyfriends. I suppose they're afraid that the husbands and boyfriends would be too shocked or hurt that they would want to bring another guy into the scene.

So what do you think ladies? Is that the reason? You resist the temptation to bring it up because you're afraid of negative repercussions?

I have brought this and other ideas up (I.e. pegging another woman and making g her perform oral on me while he watches and sending the slut home after I'm done fucking her.) Husband is not a fan.

I wish my current wife was open to this. Its been a while, but my first wife was in to this and loved it. I have in front and at the rear of the spit roast. I can say both are hot. The first time my buddy was in her from behind, just pounding her. It was obvious she was not concentrating on sucking on me. The force of him fucking her, pushed her into me. It still felt good and was hot. She was the first to cum, which set my buddy off and that put me over the edge. My ex said both of us cumming in her at the same time was so hot for her...God does this bring back some hot memories..

Back