Ladies..sucking a cock while getting fucked?

My first MMF was them taking turns. One fucking me while the other rubbed my clit, kissed me, played with my tits.

I had been a bit nervous about it all, and like others, I find it really hard to focus on a cock in my mouth while getting pounded. I was young and not as confident which also added to my hesitation. As I gained more experience, I learned how intensely satisfying it is to have two lovers penetrating me from opposite ends. I learned to focus on the cock in my mouth and if all of us are in synch with a good rhythm, pushing back on a cock in my cunt while throat fucking another is sheer bliss.

So hot:)

Only enjoyed a MFM threesome once in my early twenties. It was awesome but never to be repeated or mentioned again afterwards.
But I have the memories......

It was fun, but I wouldn't recommend doing it with anyone close. It should be treated as pure hedonistic fun.

My first MMF was them taking turns. One fucking me while the other rubbed my clit, kissed me, played with my tits.

I had been a bit nervous about it all, and like others, I find it really hard to focus on a cock in my mouth while getting pounded. I was young and not as confident which also added to my hesitation. As I gained more experience, I learned how intensely satisfying it is to have two lovers penetrating me from opposite ends. I learned to focus on the cock in my mouth and if all of us are in synch with a good rhythm, pushing back on a cock in my cunt while throat fucking another is sheer bliss.

"Sheer bliss!!!"

Last edited:
I've done FMF before but it was a long time ago. I think I would enjoy it more (and probably be better at) now that I'm in my 30s. Mine and my bf's big fantasy right now is MMF. Then hope that'll lead to MMMMMF! It's not just a fantasy, we'd like to turn it into reality but we're not sure how to go about arranging it. There are a couple of clubs an hour or so from here but membership + party fees make it out of our price range. He also wouldn't mind an FFM and I'm not opposed to it either! The other is just our #1 fantasy as a couple right now. It makes me so turned on just thinking about making it happen!

I have been part of 3 mfm. I as a male don't mind it. but then again I love seeing a womans face as she orgasms.
one time I just met the couple online. the other two I worked with the hubbys.
I wouldn't mind doing it again.

My wife loves this, one up her ass and one in her mouth. I love it that way too.

Last edited:
We've done it before as part of a mfm. It was fun while it lasted, but then we moved on to other things, and the other m didn't last very long.

Maybe we'll do it again one day and it will be better.

We've done it before as part of a mfm. It was fun while it lasted, but then we moved on to other things, and the other m didn't last very long.

Maybe we'll do it again one day and it will be better.

Did you have a regular thing while it lasted? What other things did you move on to, and have they been as satisfying? If you don't mind me asking. ;)

Lots of cocks!

I just love being surrounded by cocks spewing lots of cum while my boyfriend's cock slides in and out of my ass! He tells me I'm a naughty girl and I need to suck some cock, I suck a a slurp while he continues deep in my ass!! Mmmm, and the other's shoot the sperm all over us!

I just love being surrounded by cocks spewing lots of cum while my boyfriend's cock slides in and out of my ass! He tells me I'm a naughty girl and I need to suck some cock, I suck a a slurp while he continues deep in my ass!! Mmmm, and the other's shoot the sperm all over us!

That's so hot

Did you have a regular thing while it lasted? What other things did you move on to, and have they been as satisfying? If you don't mind me asking. ;)

We moved on to sex with the guy I was sucking. I thought that would lead to some nice dp or dvp, but saying he lasted two minutes is being generous. Maybe there will be another mfm down the road that will be fun.

We moved on to sex with the guy I was sucking. I thought that would lead to some nice dp or dvp, but saying he lasted two minutes is being generous. Maybe there will be another mfm down the road that will be fun.

you need to try black guy,were all day suckers lol

Part of me would really like to have two men at once giving me all of their attention. The more rational part of me thinks that trying to keep two men satisfied at once wouldn't be too easy a task. Still it is a wonderful fancy doing both at once.

Part of me would really like to have two men at once giving me all of their attention. The more rational part of me thinks that trying to keep two men satisfied at once wouldn't be too easy a task. Still it is a wonderful fancy doing both at once.
gee, southerngal - i thought that all most guys need to see to their satisfaction is the opportunity- not a lot of 'trying' required of the hostess. we kinda bring our own party, if you will....

Last edited:
Being a guy I have been the one being sucked and the one fucking her from behind. Both are sexy as hell. I discovered I could have multiple orgasims for the fist time while fucking a nasty gal from behind while she sucked my friends huge cock. I can 7 time while I drove her deep from behind. After the he first load while my shaft was still pulsing I kept pounding her. Every 30 to 45 seconds another full orgasim hit each one stronger then the last. All three of us were amazed. Turns out she bruised his cock clamping down so hard with the intensity while her pussy and ass were bruised along with brushing for me as well. It was amazingly erotic and I still get hard to thinks ng about it now

Maybe I am just getting old but trying to do two things at once never works well for me. Having two men is a great fantasy but I think that after they both do some massaging, licking, etc. I would rather take care of one and then the other. As I am not usually one and done, that should not be a problem and I get to fully enjoy each event.

Maybe I am just getting old but trying to do two things at once never works well for me. Having two men is a great fantasy but I think that after they both do some massaging, licking, etc. I would rather take care of one and then the other. As I am not usually one and done, that should not be a problem and I get to fully enjoy each event.

Lol I felt the same way. I thought this was a lot of effort. A lot more than it already is with one man. Rub your tummy and pat your head difficult lol

Being the male in a FMF......

Lol I felt the same way. I thought this was a lot of effort. A lot more than it already is with one man. Rub your tummy and pat your head difficult lol

It's a lot like that trying to keep that pelvic timing right, while licking, sucking and breathing is a lot of work. It's great fun but, a bit of a distraction................

It's been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to move some of my fantasies on my bucket list for this year. I'm tired of waiting for Mister Right and will try to find Mister Right now or several if I can't find that one kinky guy to have fun with.
This is gonna happen, damn it ;)

Last edited:
It's been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to move some of my fantasies on my bucket list for this year. I'm tired of waiting for Mister Riight and will try to find Mister Right now or several if I can't find that one kinky guy to have fun with.
This is gonna happen, damn it ;)

I love the attitude, I agree it is going to happen.

Always put a smile on our face pty :)

Back