Ladies..sucking a cock while getting fucked?

I was over 60 when I first experienced this, and now whenever the opportunity arises, I go for it, even filling the third hole at the same time!

Yes! Got to have a MFM thanks to our swap couple. Not sure who enjoyed it more, the guys or me. Then I got to sit back and watch Lisa have her turn. Very empowering to know that both cocks are for me!

Tifani

Yes! Got to have a MFM thanks to our swap couple. Not sure who enjoyed it more, the guys or me. Then I got to sit back and watch Lisa have her turn. Very empowering to know that both cocks are for me!

Tifani

Tifani, those legs ... how I love each time you post ...

But, may we ask here, how far into your mouth? Please ignore if that is your secret with the guys and Lisa

Si ;)

Tifani, those legs ... how I love each time you post ...

But, may we ask here, how far into your mouth? Please ignore if that is your secret with the guys and Lisa

Si ;)

Depends who I'm sucking. If its Jo, then I can take him a bit further, no serious deep throating though. Hubby, not quite so much. He's not as big in girth, but is longer.

Tif

For the life of me, I can't understand why any and every woman wouldn't want to do this and why more don't suggest it with their husbands and boyfriends. I suppose they're afraid that the husbands and boyfriends would be too shocked or hurt that they would want to bring another guy into the scene.

So what do you think ladies? Is that the reason? You resist the temptation to bring it up because you're afraid of negative repercussions?

My wife has often told me that she wishes that she could have another cock fucking her cunt while she's sucking my cock. She would never remotely consider having a threesome but the idea turns her on. We use a dildo and a vibrator to simulate the fantasy and this has caused her a few earth shattering orgasms with my cock deep in her throat! I'm happy to do this for her especially since I know how wonderful this feels having had a few orgasms myself purely from sucking cock.

Pretty sure every girl has thought about this at some point. What a silly question OP :)

Hm.. well, that's an easy one to answer... Very much so.

and right there in the scene of your avatar, gal? Country music playing, your guy on his knees at you right in front of that wall, and you arch your back and tip your head back, to find something lovely in the foreground to get working on with your luscious lips ...

I'm loving this thread; all these girls saying, 'of course'. Let's do it! Let's do more of it!

My lover cums violently: scratching and biting...she just loses it. I'm all good with this, but I'm pretty sure I don't want my cock in her mouth at that moment.

My lover cums violently: scratching and biting...she just loses it. I'm all good with this, but I'm pretty sure I don't want my cock in her mouth at that moment.

Ha! So you need a guy who's willing to come off when you really stoke her, and watch the spectacle! Then ... would you let him in where you've been while you give her a taste of yourself and her?

Si ;)

Mmmm just the thought of playing with 2 cocks ..... so naughty but I bet its out of this world.

The thought of sucking a mans cock while my husband is doing me from behind is so intense and yes we have done it many times.

and right there in the scene of your avatar, gal? Country music playing, your guy on his knees at you right in front of that wall, and you arch your back and tip your head back, to find something lovely in the foreground to get working on with your luscious lips ...

I'm loving this thread; all these girls saying, 'of course'. Let's do it! Let's do more of it!

I'll take that any day. I just hope the guys switch off so I can experience both of them that way. :)

From my experience ,while my wife is cumming with my cock in her cunt , the guy who has his cock in her mouth is getting the treat of his life ! While that's going on and she's slobbering all over him I'm rockin' my cock into one extremely animated pussy and we're all lovin' it !

being skullfucked while my pussy is pounded? yes please. one of the hottest things i've ever done. my first threesome with two men set me up for an addiction to group sex.

Yes, of course! That is a natural way to please during threesome, fousome, moresome, lol x what is wrong with you? Are you a Monk by chance? x x x

Back