Ladies-Non-Chalant Masturbation?

Tatted_Dad

Virgin
Me too.

Dressed, I hold my crotch. If my robe or PJs are open then it's hand on skin.

Ladies, do you ever find yourself on the couch or in bed, hand in your pants slowly teasing yourself? Not really full on masturbating or even with the goal of orgasm in mind, more just touching because it feels good?
This is almost off-topic, but I have woken up from a deep sleep and eventually figured out that I had been touching myself. This has happened a few times.

Not always, hence the "not sure how nonchalant..." part. I don't feel the need to make myself cum every time I touch my nipples, but when I go for it, I reeeally go for the gold šŸ¤£ Like 5-30 Os a day, most days are in the 8-15 range though.
That is the only way to do it! I am a fan of teasing. I love the build-up to the orgasm, so I am sure every time you play with your tits is just a step towards an incredible orgasm later.

Not always, hence the "not sure how nonchalant..." part. I don't feel the need to make myself cum every time I touch my nipples, but when I go for it, I reeeally go for the gold šŸ¤£ Like 5-30 Os a day, most days are in the 8-15 range though.
If anyone needs me I'll be nonchalantly trying not to look like a pervert while waiting to give someone a lift into work šŸ‘€

Relatively speaking, I only put up rookie numbers.
In this sport, rookies usually put up the biggest numbers.
When you first discover the rewards of masturbation, the urge to score is constant.
Of course, often, your career will take some time to develop to the point where you have enough privacy to fulfill your potential.

Back