Wanted: New Slave for Experienced Dom

gamermaster29

Literotica Guru
A very good morning/afternoon/evening/night to you, dear reader.

My name is Gamermaster, or GM. Having been a part of this community for about 14 years now, I’ve decided this ad needed a bit of sprucing up as what I’m looking for has changed.

After encountering well over fifty women in the last 14 years, I think I’ll begin with who I’m seeking.

Without further preamble, I am seeking a slave. Someone I can dress up, give orders, and send out into the world as I see fit. This person should be FEMALE, loyal, and intelligent.

My expectations are simple: obedience. I’ve told this several times to previous slaves; Find a way to say “YES!” What do I mean by this? I want you, instead of instantly saying to yourself, “No, I can not do this,” say, “How can I do this?” I encourage you to ask me questions. Rarely do I have a task or rule I have not thought in detail about. I want you to do things right the first time.

The fetishes I enjoy are WIDE and varying. There is very little I do not find arousing. My main fetishes are humiliation/degradation, moderate/hidden public, clothes/wardrobe control, orgasm denial/chastity. My former slaves can confirm I am a VERY deep lover of teasing and orgasm denial, especially.

I expect to hear from you at least once a day; there will be times when I can not reply, and, of course, there will be times you can not reply, but an effort must be made. While I used to be mainly available in the mornings, I am now pretty much only online during the late afternoons and evenings though this may change shortly. An online relationship is hardest to maintain without an open path of communication, and due to my experience, I can say without a doubt that less than daily communication is a strain on the relationship.

Sadly, the awkward part must come next. Having run into my share of fakes on the internet, I must specify that I do require pictures and videos, and, in cases where it can be accomplished, cam. Everyone by now has a camera phone and most if not all should be able to do video. I will, of course, respect that it takes time to trust someone, so, if you’d like, we can start with pictures of just clothing and such before moving on to pictures of you. A SFW verification picture will be required fairly early on as well.

So, enough about you, what about me?!

As far as my real name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we get to that level of trust. I'm thirty years old, stand at a height of six feet. I have short blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. As I said above, I have about ten years of online dominant experience. As far as my vanilla and every day life goes, I work at a local sub shop currently, but have a degree in Computer Information Systems.

I am geek. Plain and Simple. Video games are played nearly EVERYDAY without fail, I go to Pokemon TCG night every other Friday night, and yes I am a Jedi.

Everything is interesting from my point of view, and I always analyze things objectively. Without sounding arrogant, you can bring up a topic from nowhere and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star Trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything.

I believe that covers just about everything. Please feel free to contact me via DM if you are interested in my ad, or if you have any questions about anything you’ve read here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my humble thread and have a pleasant day.

Hello. I read your ad and I'm don't think I'm quite your flavor, but I thought I'd try. I'm not real good with greetings, so I'll just say, I thought your ad was very well done. You sound intriguing and well rounded. I hope you get this in good spirits and good health.
A hopeful candidate

A very good morning/afternoon/evening/night to you, dear reader.

My name is Gamermaster, or GM. Having been a part of this community for about 14 years now, I’ve decided this ad needed a bit of sprucing up as what I’m looking for has changed.

After encountering well over fifty women in the last 14 years, I think I’ll begin with who I’m seeking.

Without further preamble, I am seeking a slave. Someone I can dress up, give orders, and send out into the world as I see fit. This person should be FEMALE, loyal, and intelligent.

My expectations are simple: obedience. I’ve told this several times to previous slaves; Find a way to say “YES!” What do I mean by this? I want you, instead of instantly saying to yourself, “No, I can not do this,” say, “How can I do this?” I encourage you to ask me questions. Rarely do I have a task or rule I have not thought in detail about. I want you to do things right the first time.

The fetishes I enjoy are WIDE and varying. There is very little I do not find arousing. My main fetishes are humiliation/degradation, moderate/hidden public, clothes/wardrobe control, orgasm denial/chastity. My former slaves can confirm I am a VERY deep lover of teasing and orgasm denial, especially.

I expect to hear from you at least once a day; there will be times when I can not reply, and, of course, there will be times you can not reply, but an effort must be made. While I used to be mainly available in the mornings, I am now pretty much only online during the late afternoons and evenings though this may change shortly. An online relationship is hardest to maintain without an open path of communication, and due to my experience, I can say without a doubt that less than daily communication is a strain on the relationship.

Sadly, the awkward part must come next. Having run into my share of fakes on the internet, I must specify that I do require pictures and videos, and, in cases where it can be accomplished, cam. Everyone by now has a camera phone and most if not all should be able to do video. I will, of course, respect that it takes time to trust someone, so, if you’d like, we can start with pictures of just clothing and such before moving on to pictures of you. A SFW verification picture will be required fairly early on as well.

So, enough about you, what about me?!

As far as my real name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we get to that level of trust. I'm thirty years old, stand at a height of six feet. I have short blonde hair, greenish blue eyes. As I said above, I have about ten years of online dominant experience. As far as my vanilla and every day life goes, I work at a local sub shop currently, but have a degree in Computer Information Systems.

I am geek. Plain and Simple. Video games are played nearly EVERYDAY without fail, I go to Pokemon TCG night every other Friday night, and yes I am a Jedi.

Everything is interesting from my point of view, and I always analyze things objectively. Without sounding arrogant, you can bring up a topic from nowhere and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star Trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything.

I believe that covers just about everything. Please feel free to contact me via DM if you are interested in my ad, or if you have any questions about anything you’ve read here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my humble thread and have a pleasant day.

Wow, what a well-written and titillating post, and what an interesting effect it had on me. IF I were FEMALE and at least marginally attractive I would be all over this.

Furthermore, if I were married to some nice guy who treated me like a princess, he wouldn't have shit to say about it.

:: sigh ::

Good luck with your search, Sir.

Wow, what a well-written and titillating post, and what an interesting effect it had on me. IF I were FEMALE and at least marginally attractive I would be all over this.

Furthermore, if I were married to some nice guy who treated me like a princess, he wouldn't have shit to say about it.

:: sigh ::

Good luck with your search, Sir.
Thanks! Going up!!!

Back