Ladies- Do You Like Your Natural Smell

WOMEN ONLY- IF YOU WERE GOING TO LICK AND SNIFF ANOTHER WOMEN WHAT AREA WOULD IT BE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ladies Ony-feet?

I have just noticed recently that somebody put a thread on here about socks about how smelly socks can be a turn on , I love licking and sniffing not socks but smelly feet are there any ladies that would let their partners lick sniff and suck their smelly feet and toes including in between the toes love you to let me know either by commenting below or send me a PM

Thanks Sparky x

I have just noticed recently that somebody put a thread on here about socks about how smelly socks can be a turn on , I love licking and sniffing not socks but smelly feet are there any ladies that would let their partners lick sniff and suck their smelly feet and toes including in between the toes love you to let me know either by commenting below or send me a PM

Thanks Sparky x

I must say I can't seriously allow anyone to lick or suck my feet. I'm wired all wrong. Sorry.

When I smell a woman, the natural smell is arousing, but pales in comparison when she is wearing perfume:)

Panties

Ladies do you ever smell your panties after wearing them after a long day

Also do you ever rub your fingers in your Armpits and sniff them, would be really interested to know

Thanks Sparky x

Have now updated original post as my main turn on is Natural Female Scent, i would love to experience an un deodorised, unperfumed maybe even a little unwashed Female body would love to read about any experiences and also if anyone knows of any good forums or blogs on Olfactorphillia please feel free to post or message.

Many Thanks Sparky

Updated 2nd September 2022

Last edited:
Jesus H. Muhammad! There's a thing actually CALLED 'olfactophilia?'

(I didn't really think or know that it actually had a NAME).

Really bigman44 tell me more about what you like, are you part of a couple?

My Fiancée and I have really started to enjoy exploring my smell fetish and I would love to hear from other couples (UK ONLY) who are into this as well, as she would love me to write about this as my first story on lit, and not sure at all how to start, also thinking about possibility of me recording audio story as my voice really turns her on, would really love to hear of others experiences and any tips or pointers, also if anyone knows of any good forums or blogs on Olfactorphillia please feel free to post or message

Many Thanks Sparky

Not a fetish of mine, but with my strong sense of smell I can smell pussies sometimes when a woman leaves the bathroom.

Mhhh I love it to the smell of a sweaty horny armpit cock cunt or ass makes me soo hot

I go absolutely bonkers for the aprocine secretions in the anal area.

Back