ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

Speaking just for myself and some of my friends, the answer is "it depends".

In the workplace, I'm a manager over about 20 people- they need to focus on the job at hand, not my tits. I'm careful not to dress in a provocative way.

At a bar or a club, you bet- it's a thrill.

Here- you fuckin well better- I'm an exhibitionist.

You can probably take the cue from how I'm dressed. If I flaunt it, then it's all about "look at me"!
If I'm not, don't make it obvious please.

So, yes, it's an enigma.

In the workplace, I'm a manager over about 20 people- they need to focus on the job at hand, not my tits. I'm careful not to dress in a provocative way.

You can probably take the cue from how I'm dressed. If I flaunt it, then it's all about "look at me"!

So, yes, it's an enigma.

You're so right, Rhonda!

Women are nothing if not enigmas wrapped in riddles.

It's our right to have multiple opinions about the same subject! Rhonda just explained a perfect case in point. Deal :D

Last edited:
No.

Don't look at my chest. Don't look at my cleavage flowing out of my low cut blouse. Stop staring at my protruding nipples. Divert your eyes when I bend forward and my top slips away from my body. Don't you dare gaze at my profile pic. And, if I catch you going back to my thread to look at my photos, there'll be hell to pay!

You know what, don't even think about my boobs. No boobs. Think about anything other than my breasts. You should not be thinking about, staring at, touching yourself over, or licking your lips when thinking about my tits.

Stop it. :D

No.

Don't look at my chest. Don't look at my cleavage flowing out of my low cut blouse. Stop staring at my protruding nipples. Divert your eyes when I bend forward and my top slips away from my body. Don't you dare gaze at my profile pic. And, if I catch you going back to my thread to look at my photos, there'll be hell to pay!

You know what, don't even think about my boobs. No boobs. Think about anything other than my breasts. You should not be thinking about, staring at, touching yourself over, or licking your lips when thinking about my tits.

I know. Fucking perverts right Kitty?

Nice profile pic btw ; ):)

No.

I confess! I can’t stop staring at your profile pic. I also confess that it makes me hard.

So, yes, it's an enigma.

And this is why I understand women best when they are screaming and moaning.

:):):):):):):)

No.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d9wc1

No.

Love this woman!!!

So, yes, it's an enigma.

Shit! I love this woman as well!!!

Hats off to you strong, opinionated, funny and sexy ladies. Such great perspective and charming candor...oh, and great tits!!

Hats off to you strong, opinionated, funny and sexy ladies. Such great perspective and charming candor...oh, and great tits!!

downblouse_04.jpg

Oh stop sucking up to us you pervert! ;) :)

Dang it! Now look what you made me do! I dropped my keys!

Last edited:
I don't usually mind but I don't like it if the guy stares really rudely and can't take his eyes off of them. By rudely, I mean not so much a smiling. Sort of glaring.

I don't usually mind but I don't like it if the guy stares really rudely and can't take his eyes off of them. By rudely, I mean not so much a smiling. Sort of glaring.

Seriously, I try to be discreet.

I try to not stare, but sometimes it’s difficult. I remember talking to a receptionist with very big breasts in a doctor’s office. It was as if there were four of us there - me, her, and her two breasts. Very hard not to look!

Of course

I think it is really hot when men see my breasts.. I love to show them and they love to see them! :kiss:

I love catching men staring. The best is when they see I’ve caught them and they try to look away quickly and awkwardly, that’s just adorable ;)

I love catching men staring. The best is when they see I’ve caught them and they try to look away quickly and awkwardly, that’s just adorable ;)
Im glad you like catching them. I like to be "caught" acting awkward and looking away, but wanting you to know...Yes, Im looking! or staring! :) And I love them!

Back