Ken's Corner

*blinks at the moment of impact*

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!

*gives Ember a big warm bearhug and a kiss* Heya hun....how are ya doing?

I'm doing ok
same ol same ol :p

Couldn't resist pouncing you when I saw you posting ;) :devil:

How's things in your world?? Family all good??

:kiss:

I'm doing ok
same ol same ol :p

Couldn't resist pouncing you when I saw you posting ;) :devil:

How's things in your world?? Family all good??

I know that feeling........ :p

I'm just too tempting a target, huh? :rolleyes:

Everything is going fine for the moment.....just dealing with work and all that fun stuff. Plus I got some poison oak to get off the insides of my arms. Kinda funny...the other night I went into work, one of the kids actually asked if I ''did something''.....well actually he came out and asked if I slit my wrists. Either which way, I had to stop myself from laughing (not the subject matter mind you) but the audacity....the balls...being so blunt, whatever the case maybe....for asking such a question to someone off the bat. Kids.......*forehead slap*

Otherwise the family is doing allright.....and how's everything with you and yours?

*gives you a big warm bearhug*

Hello there Mr Ducky...Looking good! It's been a long while since I've been on, so I thought I'd drop by your room and say hello :kiss::kiss:

Hello there Mr Ducky...Looking good! It's been a long while since I've been on, so I thought I'd drop by your room and say hello :kiss::kiss:

Hello there Impy! *gives you a big warm strong bearhug* ((I'm just overly generous like that.))

Well shucks, thank you....you're liable to make a fella bashful with such praise. :D

I hope that things are going well in your neck o' the woods. :rose::kiss:

Thank you, _me_. :D

And yes I am doing quite fine. Just had my hands full lately.... (though there were times that wasn't a bad thing.....:devil:).

How are you?

Well yes, I suppose it depends on what your hands are full of :D
I'm very good thanks :kiss:

A bad habit I know....but life is short and we all have our vices, no matter what they might be.....

Last edited:
Ok Tony
:p

Just as long as you don't enjoy them too often (and don't keep them in your mouth for too long)

I'd hate to see that sexy mouth of yours start to get holes in it

Ok Tony
:p

Just as long as you don't enjoy them too often (and don't keep them in your mouth for too long)

I'd hate to see that sexy mouth of yours start to get holes in it

Yes mom!

:rolleyes:

Truth be told, it's been some time since I have had one last....about a year to a year and a half. So there's no worries there.

And thank you. :D

Yes mom!

:rolleyes:

Truth be told, it's been some time since I have had one last....about a year to a year and a half. So there's no worries there.

And thank you. :D

I AM a mom, so.... :p
hehe

And speaking of being a mom... the daughter passed drivers ed. Hard to believe she's already learned how to drive :eek:
lol

Have a good weekend sexy!

I AM a mom, so.... :p
hehe

And speaking of being a mom... the daughter passed drivers ed. Hard to believe she's already learned how to drive :eek:
lol

Have a good weekend sexy!

Yeah and before I disturb m yself any more then I already am....I'll stop. :p

Way to go. I'll warn the authorities....I mean.....congrats!

It was a good weekend thank you very much. Hmm...pretty good at that wishing thing. I think I'll keep ya around. ;)

*gives ya a big warm bearhug and a playful hair ruffling*

Back