Katie's Place

One week lost for Easter holidays.
Another week with too much work.
And yet I just needed one day to get up to date with all my stories and even start a couple more. :)

Just a quick note for my co-writers:
I'm having a quite busy week at work, but I think I'll be able to reply to all my posts in a couple of days at most.
Sorry!

Just a quick note for my co-writers:
I'm having a quite busy week at work, but I think I'll be able to reply to all my posts in a couple of days at most.
Sorry!

That's perfectly fine Katie. Believe me, I know how hectic life can get sometimes.

I hope you enjoyed my response to VQS.:)

Just watched the Avengers... And I'm thinking a group thread with new superheroes and supervillians would be wonderful...

Anybody would like to join Dragon Woman in a story? ;)

dragon.jpg

So... I've finally decided to start posting my own solo stories :)
You can check them up here: HottieKatie's Submissions

I've started with a little poem, it's not a very good one... but one's gotta start somewhere ;)

As usually, any comments (good or bad :eek:) are always welcome :)

We have got a new pet at home (little spiky hedgehog) and it's been keeping me busy preparing his house, buying supplies and so on...
But it's all ready now, so I hope I can start posting again today or tomorrow.
Thanks everybody for your patience!

Again and again, I go and come back.
Summer is a hard time to stay sat at home and write, but this year it has been impossible, since we went to the "holiday's house" and there is not internet access there. The 3G connection was awful too, so almost isolation for two months.

But now summer is ending and I'm back, though I don't know how long it will take to get back to writing and posting. I'm a bit rusty, though I tried to keep up writing my own stories, but it wasn't the same.

Anyways, to my co-writers (and readers?): I hope you have new chapters in our stories soon.

Thanks for your patience!

I'm having some issues to deal with right now, so I'm afraid I won't be able to post during this week either. I hope I'll be back by October.

Thank you all for your patience :eek:

Back