Just for the fun of it...

LOL. Made me laugh. :eek:

Under the rock seems to evoke a Fraggle Rock-type space to me. Only with fewer muppets. :D
Yes! just like Fraggle rock. Well, maybe some muppets that look like Animal. When Im around anyway ;)

Call out the dogs!

I just had five jellybeans escape the candy bowl as I put the lid back on it.

They're climbing over the keyboard headed for the tangle of wires behind the monitor. If they make it, we may never recapture them. Or at least clean them up enough to eat. :eek:

You folks are thick. Its the GOP in its KKK sheet.

Thick? Have you seen my AV? If I was any thinner I wouldnt exist ;)

You kids and your sexting and lol's and kkk's always confuse me.
GOP is Ghost Of Petertheelephant right?
And a KKK sheet is what? Krusty the Klown?
That doesnt make any sense Jimbo. Why would a ghost elephant watch the Simpsons?
Are you sure you're using the right acronyms?

Call out the dogs!

I just had five jellybeans escape the candy bowl as I put the lid back on it.

They're climbing over the keyboard headed for the tangle of wires behind the monitor. If they make it, we may never recapture them. Or at least clean them up enough to eat. :eek:

Dont worry Tex, Its happened to me many a time. They'll melt right onto the wires due to the heat, you see. They'll combine with other contaminants in the air to form a protective, viscous layer of despair coating your monitor cables. It'll be like armorall kinda. :D

Dont worry Tex, Its happened to me many a time. They'll melt right onto the wires due to the heat, you see. They'll combine with other contaminants in the air to form a protective, viscous layer of despair coating your monitor cables. It'll be like armorall kinda. :D

Your mind is a melting pot of protective, viscous layers of despair. But then again that's what makes you so loveable. ;)

Thanks for the warning and the laugh. :D

I, too, have scouries on ignore.

But what I'm really hoping for is a master list of scouries' alts. Anyone want to contribute to that?

12-4 with me being one of those who have scummies and/or scummiesworld on ignore.

The only other jerk on the list is JBJ for obvious reasons.

I always keep an eye out for others to add to my list. Preachers and other religious nuts will be added automatically, as well as those who like to spew politics.

Makes my life easier.

Scouries and ScouriesWorld are both on ignore.
The only others are JBJ (Nothing personal, I just don't care to read posts from someone who does nothing but run down other people) and Amicus. That creep makes my skin crawl.

Scouries and ScouriesWorld are both on ignore.
The only others are JBJ (Nothing personal, I just don't care to read posts from someone who does nothing but run down other people) and Amicus. That creep makes my skin crawl.

That list is about normal for the AH.

Another james r scouries homage thread?

image.php

You could have at least warned me! But it is nice to wake up and be told by your vigilant, warm bodied sexretary that another AHer has decided to join the fan club. tex joins lovergirl, miss muffin, jomar, dr heat and misssin as threadmaster/mistress of such threads.

(mind you it’s a bitch to find these bloody threads when you have the threadmaster on ignore!)

This thread will be joining the ScouriesWorld thread lineup and if, in the fullness of time, it achieves sufficient viewership, it will be granted “official” status.

Good luck!!!!

Here are the latest SW thread numbers – one wonders after looking at them if anyone really has me on ignore!!!!

THREADMASTERED by james r scouries and/or ScouriesWorld…

the SCOURIES thread… 10,900 posts … 362,717 views … 33.3 vpp
1000+ VOTE Club thread… 1,046 posts … 91,556 views … 87.5 vpp
100+ COMMENT Club thread… 368 posts … 44,832 views … 121.8 vpp
The A.I.R. Contest Support thread… 1278 posts … 36,141 views … 28.3 vpp
the AVATAR question … …1253 posts … 20,572 views … 16.4 vpp

And of course the lovergirl threadmistressed scouries homage thread
New Authors – please meet mr SCOURIES … 5053 posts … 50,651 views … 10.0 vpp

And now the newest scouries homage thread – this one hosted by tex!
Just for the fun of it … presenting the brilliant james r scouries… … 60 posts … 426 views … 7.1 vpp

This message is hidden because scouries is on your ignore list.

Since I doubt he has himself on his own ignore list, or anyone else for that matter, it now stands at 12 to 5 if topace has it right.

Actually TxRad it's 13-5 unless I'm counting Beth twice. ;)

Or statistics.

On a happier note, If I can pass this last finals test with a B+ or higher, it is the last math test I will ever have to take :D

It's so very nice to reach that point in one's life. ;) btw, loving the new avatar.

In other news, I just now put my hands up and put the fraud on my ignore list too. He's the first name to grace that list so... good going for him, I guess.

It's so very nice to reach that point in one's life. ;) btw, loving the new avatar.

In other news, I just now put my hands up and put the fraud on my ignore list too. He's the first name to grace that list so... good going for him, I guess.

He is the king...

I'm guessing that zanzo will quickly rise through the ranks and become the scheming grand vizier.

And thanks. :)

Back