*** Just a Small Town Girl***

MistressBella7

Experienced
Hi all xx

Well, no idea how I got here last night but I thought it looked an interesting place.

I am looking forward to hanging out here and generally just make some friends.

The world is a crazy place at the moment so why not try something crazy?!

I actually was up late last night and joined here. I thought it would be interesting to do this. Then I fell asleep... I figured it was just hear if the moment kind of thought. But I have woken up today and here I am again...

Kiss xx

Last edited:
Hi all xx

Well, no idea how I got here last night but I thought it looked an interesting place.

I actually was up late last night and joined here. I thought it would be interesting to do this. Then I fell asleep... I figured it was just hear if the moment kind of thought. But I have woken up today and here I am again...

Kiss xx

Beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing.

Hi all xx

Kiss xx

Lovely and luscious view. Welcome, Bella! :devil::kiss:

Holy fuck

Yes yes yes
Welcome to literotica

Hope we get to see a lot more of you

Hi all xx

Kiss xx
Welcome! Great pic!

Hi all xx

Kiss xx

Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Hi all xx

Kiss xx

Very nice photo of a beautiful woman. Welcome to Lit and it's many ups and downs.

Very sexy - how is it you don't have a South-Detroit city-boy hanging off you at all moments?

Hi all xx

Kiss xx

Welcome Bella! You are very beautiful! I hope you continue to post here and enjoy our company!:kiss::rose:

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome.

Had a strange day yesterday with stuff going off in my RL world but that's life I guess.

Hope you are all well. Still finding my feet on this site but so far seems really cool.

So thankyou! Xx

Always time for a cheeky photo xx

Attachments

• IMG_20210413_142318.jpg
    IMG_20210413_142318.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 155
Hi all xx

Kiss xx

Delicious photo! Thanks for sharing.

Hi all xx

Kiss xx
Welcome to Lit.com and that's a terrific photo.

Had a strange day yesterday with stuff going off in my RL world but that's life I guess.

Hope you are all well. Still finding my feet on this site but so far seems really cool.

So thankyou! Xx

You're quite welcome. Cheeky and very sexy too.

Hi all xx

Kiss xx

So thankyou! Xx

Beautiful lady! :rose::rose:

So thankyou! Xx

You have beautiful eyes...love the pic. You are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Hope you RL gets better.

So thankyou! Xx

Well aren't you a beautiful one! Wow... Look forward to seeing more! :kiss:

Back