Just a quick question.

I joined the site in May of 2020.(yes yes i am a pandemic joiner) And if I click on my profile to view anything while in the forum it shows the correct date. But when I click to go to my profile here https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile it says my join date is Jan 1st 1970.

So either I forgot a large chunk of my life and I look great for my age....I am a time traveler and managed to go back in time 20 years before I was born...or it could be a glitch. I was in the chat last night and there were at least 4 other people saying they noticed the same thing on their profile.

I am assuming its just a little glitch but I thought I should report it or have it recorded somewhere.

Thank you.

I have my "receive email notifications" boxes checked and still don't get email notifications when I get a pm or when there are new posts in my threads.
Please help. Thank you

I joined the site in May of 2020.(yes yes i am a pandemic joiner) And if I click on my profile to view anything while in the forum it shows the correct date. But when I click to go to my profile here https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile it says my join date is Jan 1st 1970.

So either I forgot a large chunk of my life and I look great for my age....I am a time traveler and managed to go back in time 20 years before I was born...or it could be a glitch. I was in the chat last night and there were at least 4 other people saying they noticed the same thing on their profile.

I am assuming its just a little glitch but I thought I should report it or have it recorded somewhere.

Thank you.
Jan 1st 1970 is the default time on a Linux system and these run a large portion of the internet. Computers measure time as an elapsed number of seconds from a start date, and Jan 1st 1970 is where Unix/Linux time started. It's known as the Unix Epoch.

It's likely the system call to return the date for your profile didn't work properly and returned a zero. Therefore, no time had elapsed since the start of Unix time so that's the date you got.

I have my "receive email notifications" boxes checked and still don't get email notifications when I get a pm or when there are new posts in my threads.
Please help. Thank you
Check your junk mail folder. Most email services want to mark Lit addresses as junk mail until you manually exclude it.

Check your junk mail folder. Most email services want to mark Lit addresses as junk mail until you manually exclude it.
Thank you much. But there are only 10 emails in recent week. I've had this problem for much longer than that.

I have started getting the same problem recently and tried to reset but that doesn’t seem to sort it either. Trouble is you have to keep checking threads and then miss stuff so I share your pain!

Back