• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coincidentally I enjoy oral as well, giving and receiving. The best part for me is nestling down between a pair of warm thighs and pausing slightly to gaze at soft lips, slightly puffy with arousal and glistening with moisture.
That is something I will be thinking about as I play this evening..yummy

Hey =)
Im doing good.. going to be doing more pics tonight at some point :) :kiss:

Thats always a lovely thing to hear hehe =P
Whats in store for us tonight, or is all still a secret??
Im doing the 'im at work' pics tonight :) And im taking requests for the cuisine set in my inbox..mail me ideas on appropriately titled pm and ill make note of them and reproduce if possible

I do enjoy oral very much I hope that'll come across :) Licking, nibbling - not in the scary way- sucking and sometimes blowing. I like to watch a guys face when i blow for a few seconds and the air pressure around his cock changes..yum. The best part is when you suck again and his hips buckle slightly

My god Beth...that is hot. :) I just popped on for a bit...but now I feel like stroking...look what you have done to me now! :rolleyes:

I can iamgine haha =D I don't even know what I should suggest.
thats charming i dont even inspire thoughts of food and eating off me?..

Which by the way ucant use as an idea because someone already has done the 9 and half weeks scene..so think harder. Lots can be done with food..bananas and cucumbers...things to tease and hide

Haha, its not that you don't inspire such thoughts...its just not knowing what to suggest.
=] Haha, I might just leave this to the other guys, I dunno, never been a great fan of food in that manner haha =D
Lol. Its not all inserts and human food. Cuisine is about more than just food..ask anyone who loves working in the industry. Think of the bigger picture..think of our RP and what they might eat..set the scene and see if it inspires.

Actually that might give me an idea for another set later on..because if your ideas are like mine there may be costumage involved :)

Lol..im going tomorrow in the RP. Its got me thinking of ideas again but i cant write tonight. I made a few notes though :)

I was telling someone what it was about and along with this it got me all fired up.. I have been feeling rather detached lately. Not done any personal writings at all. Hopefully this is a step out of my funk!

Im just letting you know ive not forgotten :) I know we're both busy :kiss:

Where did C go?

/bottom lip comes out ;n; (thats my version of a crying face with bottom lip..thought it might need explanation lol)

yeah lame attempt at new smiley..oh well :rolleyes:

:D Well..i was supposed to be piccing but rather enjoying the conversations im having around here :)

Any smiley suggestions for such a reason?

~n~ any better? not really..what do u think?

Lol. Its not all inserts and human food. Cuisine is about more than just food..ask anyone who loves working in the industry. Think of the bigger picture..think of our RP and what they might eat..set the scene and see if it inspires.

Actually that might give me an idea for another set later on..because if your ideas are like mine there may be costumage involved :)
Cuisine is definitely much more than food I will have to agree with you Beth ;)

Am looking very forward to seeing where any costume ideas may go :catroar:

Thank you for the re-welcome Beth. What's on the menu for tonight? Apologize if it may be close to closing time ;)
You're welcoem again :)

Hmmn dunno menu is kind of floating tonight..i WAS planning on doing pics about 6 hours ago..but then got distracted. So Im just chatting away on here and everywhere. Here is the place to be more personal to me..its where i hang :)

Back