• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PM please..Can you title it in a way where I wont have to trawl through all my PMs please? When I did the comp I had to re-read 200 PMs when it came to photo time :rolleyes:

From the department of be careful what you wish for........ :D

Not a problem. :kiss:

/wink
Whatever it is or will be, the request(s) shall be private and very personal :heart:

Oh did I mention, sensual, erotic, and very stimulating :devil:

:kiss:
Aww not playing the public game with me today? /pouts

:) Doing it in public is fun and very dirty ;)

Im in a pic mood tonight..gonna do some more :) Keep the cuisine requests coming in to my inbox because ill do them in a couple of days when I've been to supermarket and bought the cream etc ;)

I could swear everyone's schedule has changed and they come on at a different time now! Im pretty much on my lonesome again whilst I wait for everyone else..

A question..if i simulated a blowjob..on cam..how long would be a good length for that video?

I could swear everyone's schedule has changed and they come on at a different time now! Im pretty much on my lonesome again whilst I wait for everyone else..

A question..if i simulated a blowjob..on cam..how long would be a good length for that video?

About 75 strokes ;)

Well, I think we can probably be finished with that in about five minutes. :D:kiss:

Nope was in the dark room chatting about IMs and masturbation..sorry didnt realise people had returned here :kiss:

Five minutes (75 strokes) is a good long time..maybe ill decorate with my own juices first and tell you guys how good it tastes ;)

Welcome to the thread Glyndwr :kiss:

Five minutes (75 strokes) is a good long time..maybe ill decorate with my own juices first and tell you guys how good it tastes ;)

Welcome to the thread Glyndwr :kiss:

Perhaps if you alternated between applying the juice and then licking it off?

Thanks Beth, I'd browsed previously just never posted.

Perhaps if you alternated between applying the juice and then licking it off?

Thanks Beth, I'd browsed previously just never posted.
Thanks for taking the step to join the madness :rose: Hope we dont scare you away hunni. Love your suggestion..taking notes for when i record it.

well as long as u stay alive long enough to watch the vid..its okay ;) Not sure when itll post..gotta work out how to use cam when it arrives

If I died, I could come direct........:devil::D

Does every writer want to direct?:rolleyes:

Possibly..control freaks =P haha

Thats a nice thought..come direct :)

Thanks for taking the step to join the madness :rose: Hope we dont scare you away hunni. Love your suggestion..taking notes for when i record it.

It's OK I don't scare easily.

But I do arouse easily ;)

It's OK I don't scare easily.

But I do arouse easily ;)
I do enjoy oral very much I hope that'll come across :) Licking, nibbling - not in the scary way- sucking and sometimes blowing. I like to watch a guys face when i blow for a few seconds and the air pressure around his cock changes..yum. The best part is when you suck again and his hips buckle slightly

I do enjoy oral very much I hope that'll come across :) Licking, nibbling - not in the scary way- sucking and sometimes blowing. I like to watch a guys face when i blow for a few seconds and the air pressure around his cock changes..yum. The best part is when you suck again and his hips buckle slightly

Coincidentally I enjoy oral as well, giving and receiving. The best part for me is nestling down between a pair of warm thighs and pausing slightly to gaze at soft lips, slightly puffy with arousal and glistening with moisture.

Back