Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Beth, great new shots!

I must admit to a desire for higher resolution though...we are spoiled on the net! :)

Do you not have a digital camera?

IB

Hi everyone :)

Ah yes the cam complaint..one I am familiar with. Its not normally so bad but apparently things like breaking on me randomly at moment so pic quality is getting worse.

I don't have digital cam..tho u can buy me for bday if u wish :D

Hope everyone is well xx

Ah yes the cam complaint..one I am familiar with. Its not normally so bad but apparently things like breaking on me randomly at moment so pic quality is getting worse.

Hope everyone is well xx

Better now that you are here beautiful.

just a quick pop in today i am afraid my love.

I'll catch up properly tomorrow or whenever your around..same to everyone who pm'd me..thanks for pm's and ill response asap.
Eros - no worries and Ill try and reply tomorrow too..it all depends on what my plans are tomorrow obviously.

Night loves xxxx

Hope everyone is well xx

Well, I say we all chip in to buy Beth a Digital Camera or a new Web Camera! Who is in! :)

:)

Patience..I am getting new webcam that should improve photo quality. I'm getting workout equipment for my birthday this year :) Going to buff myself up and share the results with you guys :D

Im going to have a nosy on ebay and see what I can find cheap and let relatives know what I saw. No more being lazy for miss beth :)

Ironic how now I am online everyone is off.. :rolleyes:

I"m here for you Beth. :) Although only for a few more minutes unfortunately. How have you been? Any naughty adventures to report?
Hey Mr Ron :kiss: I have missed you :rose:

Actually I have a really good adventure but alas I cannot share :( Not without permission.. But I came many many times and am still sore from the intensity of the fuck.

How have you been my lovely

Hey Mr Ron :kiss: I have missed you :rose:

Actually I have a really good adventure but alas I cannot share :( Not without permission.. But I came many many times and am still sore from the intensity of the fuck.

I've missed you too. Glad to hear you've been having some fun. Of course you realize you've now got me totally curious. sigh.... A little pain with the pleasure just makes it that much more fun.

I've been doing well although real life has kept me away from lit. And I haven't forgotten I owe you an explanation for an earlier post. need a little time to explain but I will either here or in a PM. I'm hoping to have time for some serious writing and replying this weekend.

you do? If you owe me personally an explanation then you can PM me hunni :) I have memory like a sieve at moment I can barely remember own name :rolleyes:

I knew I would pique your interest ;) It was the plan..letting the guy know what it feels like to be on other side of fence since I am always being told to behave! :p (Wonder if I'll be spanked for disobedience?) LOL

And winding you and possibly some others up with curiosity and lustful dirty thoughts :D

you do? If you owe me personally an explanation then you can PM me hunni :) I have memory like a sieve at moment I can barely remember own name :rolleyes:

I knew I would pique your interest ;) It was the plan..letting the guy know what it feels like to be on other side of fence since I am always being told to behave! :p (Wonder if I'll be spanked for disobedience?) LOL

Yup I do. I believe we were talking about music and you were sharing your take on how it inspires. I'll email you on the subject this weekend.

And as far as the spanking goes I'd be happy to give you one. Do you want to bend over for it or would you rather be tied to the bed?

And winding you and possibly some others up with curiosity and lustful dirty thoughts :D

You've definately done that. The idea of someone fucking you until you're sore has got me totally hard. Was it a first time experience, or had you been with this partner before?

Yup I do. I believe we were talking about music and you were sharing your take on how it inspires. I'll email you on the subject this weekend.

And as far as the spanking goes I'd be happy to give you one. Do you want to bend over for it or would you rather be tied to the bed?
Ah thanks :) Remember at least most of what I said and you said now :D My mind currently runs on a -out of sight, out of mind- rota..highly frustrating!!

Bent/tied...bent/tied..bent/tied... I cant choose! How about we merge..bent and tied??

You've definately done that. The idea of someone fucking you until you're sore has got me totally hard. Was it a first time experience, or had you been with this partner before?
First time in that manner..mm Im all horny thinking about it again :)

I loved showing him my oral skills

Ah thanks :) Remember at least most of what I said and you said now :D My mind currently runs on a -out of sight, out of mind- rota..highly frustrating!!

Bent/tied...bent/tied..bent/tied... I cant choose! How about we merge..bent and tied??

Well hopefully hanging out here will help stimulate your mind. I know it does mine. gtg for now. Its late here. I'll take away the thought of you bent and tied and ready to be used. I'm sure it will stimulate some nice sexy dreams. Thanks for chatting.

Maybe tell me about your dreams when you explain about music? Nite sweetie :kiss: And you're welcome, no need to thank

First time in that manner..mm Im all horny thinking about it again :)

I loved showing him my oral skills

I have been great. Good to see you again. I have been a little busy to hop on Lit too much these last few days might be able to catch up this weekend.

I have seen pics of your lips and mouth - I am SURE he must have enjoyed those oral skills and to cum that much over and over again. Lucky !! Gets me all excited just thinking about it myself. The ache and the soreness of a good used pussy.... mmm :kiss: I bet he enjoyed all of it. Glad you did too. :rose:

Look me up when you can.

Hello hot little Beth, keep missing you, but still getting hot from your words :heart:

Hi guys :kiss:

Hope you are all okay. I might share some more pics today if I can.

Back