• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I thought rather than risk offending someone Id just leave it up to you guys..haha Im coward ;)

But yeah, I agree, really difficult to choose

Hey <3

Yeah I cant find my bunny ears :( Must have got lost in my move between flats... You really wouldnt believe the amount of things my last flat ate on move day!!

I know moving flats (love the accent) is always a bitch.

Thanks hun :) I tried to make audio yesterday and well...all went to pot. But I am hoping to be able to share my accent and thoughts with you guys again soon :)

Loving the pink bra and panties for entrant 4, it looks great on you. :)

How are you today sexy?

Thank you hunni :kiss:

NB: Lots of Pics on first page (sometimes people dont realise so thought id let visitors know :rose: )

Evening Beth.
Love the new pics - seems like the contest was a success. I know my favorite but for the benefit of everyone. I think we are all winners

:kiss:

Popping in to wish goodnight to all my lovelies and thanks for making the competition work :D Sending hundreds of flowers

xxx

Good night Bethy. Sleep well tonight my dear. I should be around most of the day tomorrow if you'd like to chat. :)

Good morning my lovely, sorry I've not been by for a wee bit, had a little argument with the weather and the weather won :( but such lovely sights to return too, just cast my vote....:heart:

Oh those are impossible to choose between, love. But I suppose if I must..... <finger poised over the buttons> :rolleyes:

There. I've chosen. But only because that was the point of your competition. Though, your last flat must have eaten all of your bonnets as well, eh? :D:kiss::rose:

Nope. Nothing in email either. <sigh> I shall simply have to do better on your next competition. :p Damnable time difference.

Good morning my lovely, sorry I've not been by for a wee bit, had a little argument with the weather and the weather won :( but such lovely sights to return too, just cast my vote....:heart:
Hello my lovely..think i just missed you <3

Glad you're back /stroke

Oh those are impossible to choose between, love. But I suppose if I must..... <finger poised over the buttons> :rolleyes:

There. I've chosen. But only because that was the point of your competition. Though, your last flat must have eaten all of your bonnets as well, eh? :D:kiss::rose:

Nope. Nothing in email either. <sigh> I shall simply have to do better on your next competition. :p Damnable time difference.
Thanks for vote hunni

Definitely ate bonnets..my fav undies, some kitchenwares and my bunny ears

Just checking out these photos Beth ........love the black lacy see through bra ....great lookin tits !!

Back