• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaching out... to grab a little piece of ass.....
Yum :)

You guys are so naughty! I thought..Ill pop in let everyone know im alive and then ill go to bed. But then you guys get me all horny and i stop being tired because certain parts of me are VERY awake now.

Not the only place reacting warmly! I imagine a lot of soft moaning would happen too..maybe a longer moan as you tug a little on my nipple

Mmmmm, I wonder if you would let me taste that other warmth that you mentioned. Would it be alright if I let my tongue explore around till I found it?

oh....sorry hun

I didn't mean to mess up your morning. I'll take my thoughts to bed... and just dream about all the things I'd do with you... for you.

Yum :)

You guys are so naughty! I thought..Ill pop in let everyone know im alive and then ill go to bed. But then you guys get me all horny and i stop being tired because certain parts of me are VERY awake now.

Good, would you like to work out those parts so that you can relax? :)

Mmmmm, I wonder if you would let me taste that other warmth that you mentioned. Would it be alright if I let my tongue explore around till I found it?
Alright? Nods..hell yes

Sorry..that's a bit crass. I mean yes please :)

-----------

So it will be 3 years since my re-virginity at end of November. I think we should celebrate it somehow..in very naughty depraved ways of course :D :devil:

Alright? Nods..hell yes

Sorry..that's a bit crass. I mean yes please :)

-----------

So it will be 3 years since my re-virginity at end of November. I think we should celebrate it somehow..in very naughty depraved ways of course :D :devil:

I can think of some depraved ways that we can celebrate. First of all, I think we would have to start with that tongue exploration.

Morning sweetie. Missed you <3 And I certainly missed the lovely ways you greet me :)

Missed you too hon, and one always tries one's best, specially for you.;)

And it looks like you have re-found your mojo as well with that pic, :devil: It is truly a great day (being Friday too)

Definitely start there. Then maybe letting me lick something hard?

----------

Listening to Busted - sleeping with the light on...not the sexiest of songs but enjoyable in the background :D

Definitely start there. Then maybe letting me lick something hard?

----------

Listening to Busted - sleeping with the light on...not the sexiest of songs but enjoyable in the background :D

You can put your mouth or tongue anywhere you like. The question is, do you want something hard anywhere else?

Missed you too hon, and one always tries one's best, specially for you.;)

And it looks like you have re-found your mojo as well with that pic, :devil: It is truly a great day (being Friday too)
Thanks >.< I was worried my mojo had taken a permanent hike!

Gotta love that friday feeling (You know I cant help but think of the crunchie bar advert when I say that..can you avoid that? I think it may be surgically imprinted in our brains if we were old enough to see it :D)

You can put your mouth or tongue anywhere you like. The question is, do you want something hard anywhere else?
A choice of anywhere? Wow I AM being treated today. Mmmm hard to decide where I want it more.... help me decide :)

A choice of anywhere? Wow I AM being treated today. Mmmm hard to decide where I want it more.... help me decide :)

Well, where would you like to feel the pressure of a hard dick sliding into you, and where, after a lengthy give and take, would you like to feel the surge of hot liquid filling your interior?

Well, where would you like to feel the pressure of a hard dick sliding into you, and where, after a lengthy give and take, would you like to feel the surge of hot liquid filling your interior?
*wriggles in seat*

Well Id love to have the feel of cum going deep inside of my girlie parts. If there was one thing I miss the most about sex it would be that...you cant get that part with toys.

*wriggles in seat*

Well Id love to have the feel of cum going deep inside of my girlie parts. If there was one thing I miss the most about sex it would be that...you cant get that part with toys.

Well, I do so love putting myself into "girlie parts" ;)

Thanks >.< I was worried my mojo had taken a permanent hike!

Gotta love that friday feeling (You know I cant help but think of the crunchie bar advert when I say that..can you avoid that? I think it may be surgically imprinted in our brains if we were old enough to see it :D)

Never! More a sabbatical...

That is scary, that's all I could think about too. The power of advertising eh! Still, its because your worth it;)

I didn't abandon you....at least not purposely.

I know sweets..just teasing you. How neurotic do you think i am? Only answer if ill like the answer :D ;)

Never! More a sabbatical...

That is scary, that's all I could think about too. The power of advertising eh! Still, its because your worth it;)

Nooo you used the PC version...shame on you! It's because Im worth it

---we're on about a l'oriel advert for shampoo. It used to be I'm worth it and then some bigwigs in UK or US decided that was a little too self centred and changed it to because you're worth it...like it would make a friggin difference to sales :rolleyes: their shampoo is ace...id buy it if some skinny snotty cow stood on tv and told me I was a piece of shite and didnt deserve that shampoo - id hate the woman but not the shampoo :D ---

And for that annoying advert..I offer:

"belly's gonna get you" Ha! ;)

I know sweets..just teasing you. How neurotic do you think i am? Only answer if ill like the answer :D ;)

Nooo you used the PC version...shame on you! It's because Im worth it

---we're on about a l'oriel advert for shampoo. It used to be I'm worth it and then some bigwigs in UK or US decided that was a little too self centred and changed it to because you're worth it...like it would make a friggin difference to sales :rolleyes: their shampoo is ace...id buy it if some skinny snotty cow stood on tv and told me I was a piece of shite and didnt deserve that shampoo - id hate the woman but not the shampoo :D ---

And for that annoying advert..I offer:

"belly's gonna get you" Ha! ;)

ha ha ha Steady tiger!!!

Pah, that is nothing when compared to "I'd rather have a bowl of cocopops" (which, by coincidence, I am!!!;)

ha ha ha Steady tiger!!!

Pah, that is nothing when compared to "I'd rather have a bowl of cocopops" (which, by coincidence, I am!!!;)
I was thinking how rubbish the belly advert was because I cannot for the life of me remember what exactly it was advertising :rolleyes:

I love the cocopops advert...and now you flaunt your ability to have cereal in front of me :( lol.

I cant have cereal with my lactose intolerance. Though I cheated and had marmite cheese today (thursday) - feeling it now but was soooo worth it :D

Hmmn another advert... okay Go compare :devil:

Back