Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beth!!!!!

pick her up hold her sweet butt... give her a deep kiss

miss you!!.. hope things are going well for you

:rose::kiss:
fred

Hey guys..im alive and I bring a gift :)

Beth!!!!!

pick her up hold her sweet butt... give her a deep kiss
miss you!!.. hope things are going well for you

:rose::kiss:
fred

Miss you too sweetness. Love that kiss..totally gotta grope my butt when you kiss me, gives me throbs of lust :)

Hi Bethy! :*

<3<3 Bonjour ma amour

How are you?

I sure hope so you gorgeous thang ;)

Hey :)

No idea if I need to to welcome you..but welcome to my thread anyways :) <3

------------------

Sorry I have been absent yet again. I have been promoted in my mod job again :D So although I am super excited, I have a lot of work to do before I get my groove back.

I have applied for a paying teaching assistant job..cross your fingers for me because I really really want that job :)

I'll put my little gift in next post.

hmmmm I will again offer a gift in return......
yum :devil:
Hey Bethy! How are you doing tonight sweety?

Im good thanks, tired but good.

I found out this week Im not being paid any money for the foreseeable future :( Looks like i will have to sell my body to the masses ;) Jk Im going to haul some asses into line about it later today.

How are you my lovely?

yum :devil:

Im good thanks, tired but good.

I found out this week Im not being paid any money for the foreseeable future :( Looks like i will have to sell my body to the masses ;) Jk Im going to haul some asses into line about it later today.

How are you my lovely?

Tired but not sleepy. A little drained too, and a lot......wound. :)

That perked my nipple up quite a lot. Yes I DO need a mouth on my nipple..remind me what that feels like..

Well, it would certainly be warm and wet with a slightly rough piece of flesh swirling around it until it is very hard and tingles start to run through your breast until your body starts to react warmly.

Well, it would certainly be warm and wet with a slightly rough piece of flesh swirling around it until it is very hard and tingles start to run through your breast until your body starts to react warmly.

Not the only place reacting warmly! I imagine a lot of soft moaning would happen too..maybe a longer moan as you tug a little on my nipple

Well good morning princess. That was a great way to start the day, a thing of beauty to wake up to!:rose:

Morning sweetie. Missed you <3 And I certainly missed the lovely ways you greet me :)

grrrroooooooooooaaan!

Not the only place reacting warmly! I imagine a lot of soft moaning would happen too..maybe a longer moan as you tug a little on my nipple

Morning sweetie. Missed you <3 And I certainly missed the lovely ways you greet me :)

Reaching out... to grab a little piece of ass.....

Back