• Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doing good hun.....hope you are having a better day:kiss:
Having a poopy day :(

Didn't sleep well due to storms and woke up to find a parcel that had been delivered had been stolen!

Apparently, the courier thought that a 'safe place' to keep my £60 worth of goods was on my doorstep in full view of the street. So, unsurprisingly, I no longer have a parcel.

Im having a new one delivered but thats not the point..hate HDNL!!!

Having a poopy day :(

Didn't sleep well due to storms and woke up to find a parcel that had been delivered had been stolen!

Apparently, the courier thought that a 'safe place' to keep my £60 worth of goods was on my doorstep in full view of the street. So, unsurprisingly, I no longer have a parcel.

Im having a new one delivered but thats not the point..hate HDNL!!!

OH NO....HUGS YOU...sorry to hear that hun:rose::kiss:

OH NO....HUGS YOU...sorry to hear that hun:rose::kiss:
Thanks :) Hugs always appreciated :D Stupid lazy delivery men. I searched online and found thousands of complaints..i have no idea why amazon still uses that courier

Thanks :) Hugs always appreciated :D Stupid lazy delivery men. I searched online and found thousands of complaints..i have no idea why amazon still uses that courier

You know hugs are always here:)

That isn't cool about the courier

Very nice Bethy. You have such sexy legs. Sorry to hear about your delivery going missing. I'm not sure that rewarding the delivery guy for his bad behavior is a good idea though.

Very good shot. Love the picture, definitely have my attention! Hope all is going well for you and hopefully some more pictures soon ;)

hi beth hope things are good and your throbing pic got me throbing

:devil:

Sexy as ever, Beth

Sorry to hear about your bad day. Hope it got a little better.

Thanks hun <3 Day is better :)

wish they weremy hands

Wishing too xx

dunno if you are stealthin' it up, but hi Beth

Hello :) <3

happy to be here again ... but not much time to spend these days
how is your project going ?
hope you are well

yum <3

I'm good thanks..project on hold or more going on slow pace
xxxx You?

Very nice Bethy. You have such sexy legs. Sorry to hear about your delivery going missing. I'm not sure that rewarding the delivery guy for his bad behavior is a good idea though.

Thanks <3

I am not rewarding him...im going to bash him about the head with a blunt object :mad: ;)

Very good shot. Love the picture, definitely have my attention! Hope all is going well for you and hopefully some more pictures soon

Thanks sweetums today is pic day...i think i have a few more before I have to get snapping again

hi beth hope things are good and your throbing pic got me throbing

Helloooo and yummy :)

Back