• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes...the never ending shame of my lameness at replying to pm's :eek:. I was actually mentally trying to remember if I had a pm from you in my list of unanswered...glad to see that yes i do have :eek: :eek:

I think everyone who frequents my thread has at least one unanswered pm in my box...it's clearly because I love you all so much <3 I think I will get better..I have stopped answering pms that just say: yahoo? now..I used to reply to be polite but now I am thinking if they want polite and not booty call they would write me more than that! :rolleyes:

I'll scroll down and write you hunni xx

It's alright cutie I know you'll write some great stuff to me and I'll reply in kind :rose:

It's alright cutie I know you'll write some great stuff to me and I'll reply in kind :rose:
So glad i read this before replying..now rather than just sending something to make sure I reply I will think more about what I write :)

:: sigh ::

:D
Bonjour :)

----

Have some evidence of my antics today...

Snake food
attachment.php

My super amazing pirate ship :D
attachment.php

Last edited:
i'm goodz just trying to "complete" my night :D speaking of, decide yet whatcha wanna do for the 6000th post?

i'm goodz just trying to "complete" my night :D speaking of, decide yet whatcha wanna do for the 6000th post?
Well someone pointed out I have hardly any ass pics anymore (since i took down the ones from my old camera) so I might create a collage of ass? And save the video for when I feel a lil more comfortable with myself...because it involves so much I can't carefully angle and despite what this thread suggests (lol) I am actually painfully self conscious of my body.

o.o you shouldn't be self-conscious lol so many people have probably done *ahem* things while lloking at all your pics and vids, but if you don't feel comfortable i'm not gonna demand anything from you :) and a collage of ass sounds fine with me :D

Bethy more of your beautiful ass is a very good thing indeed. And do what you're comfortable with sexy.

o.o you shouldn't be self-conscious lol so many people have probably done *ahem* things while lloking at all your pics and vids, but if you don't feel comfortable i'm not gonna demand anything from you :) and a collage of ass sounds fine with me :D

It has a lot to do with going to the gym to be honest! I tell people the gym is evil...they never believe me :rolleyes:

The more I visualise what I want either in terms of strength/fitness or in terms of body shape the more disgruntled I get with where I am now. Rather than motivating me it's stifling my self esteem! But even if I worked out all hours of the day it would still take a while..so I have to relax (something i am not great at :D )

love the nipple but I like where your hand is too

<3 Hi sweets glad you love it

Bethy more of your beautiful ass is a very good thing indeed. And do what you're comfortable with sexy.

Thanks :) I had another ass pic in my collection of pending but doesnt translate to computer well...so deleted! Oh well. I will get busy tomorrow with ass poses lol

The Wednesday picture is quite hot. such a lickable nipple.

I am quite pleased you enjoyed <3

oh well if you have any questions about how sexy your body is, just send me some naked pics and we will talk about it.... =P nighty night Beth

Well someone pointed out I have hardly any ass pics anymore (since i took down the ones from my old camera) so I might create a collage of ass? And save the video for when I feel a lil more comfortable with myself...because it involves so much I can't carefully angle and despite what this thread suggests (lol) I am actually painfully self conscious of my body.

If you're not comfortable, don't do it, baby.

Back