jeninflorida...the author.

Most of you people on the left will never open your eyes or mind to the truth and it drives you crazy that I never back down

You know the rwjc think you're nuts too................

Personally, I've come to the conclusion that you are looney tunes...

Just not being a lib is no sure sign of sanity.
Unfortunately your behavior and manner of debate confirm for the liberals all their false notions of what the right is all about and therefore makes them comfortable with their belief system no matter how fallacious and cartoonish it is.

You're their "Sarah Palin."

Woof!

And is it wrong to make observations that those in government can do more? Why is it that those in government always demand more money? Money is never the solution. A great technology leader had a great solution when projects were failing, he removed 2/3 of the staff on the project and guess what...9 times out of 10 the project was completed on time. Think about that.

I, too, want to know who this great technology leader is. You can't just remove 2/3 of the staff from a project and have no delays.

Seriously Jen, this guy should have a name since he obviously figured out how to maximize productivity. Either that or the truth is this guy wasn't a GREAT technology leader he was a bungling idiot who routinely hired three hundred percent of what he needed in workers and as a result they were constantly in each others way or assuming one of their two counterparts were taking care of it. When the numbers were brought down to optimal levels suddenly he started getting optimal results.

I have to admit that's some painful reading. On the other hand it's also correct that the thread is a pussy move.

So, can you gents do better?

Would you like to show us?

Or you want to take pot shots at someone with the balls to post stories?

And go ahead and go look at mine, I'll be the first one to tell you I have all kinds of grammatical errors, but its a free site and for fun. My new stuff is better than my old stuff as well because that is what a site like this is for; practice. I also have an editor for my paying work on Amazon and elsewhere.

As for 50 Shades, all of Jenn's examples are better written than that pile of crap.

So, anyway, can I see some of your creative juices?

Nice post. But as a semi-Twilight fan, I beg to pardon your 50 Shades reference.

Let's be honest, Twilight is pop culture writing and pop culture popcorn movies and has surmassed MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.

The 50 Shades gal is a genius for copycattying it all, imo. So what if she sucks at writing, she made her mark in history.

P.S. Michael Fassbender for Christian

I have to admit that's some painful reading. On the other hand it's also correct that the thread is a pussy move.

Had it been done to me, you'd be applauding.

Your entire Lit existence has been one big pussy move. :cool:

Had it been done to me, you'd be applauding.

Your entire Lit existence has been one big pussy move. :cool:

No, this has proven you are an asshole.

Sadly, you are so mentally damaged and fucked up that you have no idea how wrong you are. When the only person that supports your action is SeanR, well...nuff said

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read from you.

KR is a giant hypocrite. She'll subvert something she said yesterday just to get a dig in. She has a career of "pussy moves".

Not that difficult.

KR is a giant hypocrite. She'll subvert something she said yesterday just to get a dig in. She has a career of "pussy moves".

Not that difficult.

When you start calling RobDownSouth racist, then you can talk about hypocrisy.

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-submit-2

I straighten my short skirt then feel my behind. Checking to make sure it does not show.

"I can't ask for anything to make me love you more. How erotic for us to share and explore!"

fluttershy_roll_eyes_by_yanoda-d4xir6j.png

When you start calling RobDownSouth racist, then you can talk about hypocrisy.

I called him on a racist remark he made earlier this year. And, if I recall correctly, you were in that thread as well.

I would never defend her as a human being

However as a writer, I will say that everybody who is shaming her efforts have no rightful place on this site.

Many who are not up to the task try to write here. Some write stories, others just attack anybody they can.

Jeninflordia has proven to everybody here that she is a dummy with several rightwing hands up her ass making her say what they tell her. She thinks it makes her sound smart, and she deserves to be taken to task for the shit she spews on the board.

But her attempts at writing should be a safe area where she is protected and allowed to grow at her own pace.

I wouldn't want people to take my stories apart to try and prove how stupid I was to try and be a writer. I won't stand by and watch A bunch of trolls gang up on someone for something they can't help. When she tries to write we should support her. When she spews shit, we should ignore her.

What we shouldn't do is what this thread is trying to do, shame her into not trying to better herself as a writer.

What we shouldn't do is what this thread is trying to do, shame her into not trying to better herself as a writer.

That's not what this thread is trying to do. It's payback for the lies and trolling she does.

Anyone who doesn't like it can iggy the thread, iggy me, or both. Including Jen. *shrug*

Too funny...

This is the GB, not the playground...

...although metaphorically taking your ball and going home reads just as childish.

That's not what this thread is trying to do. It's payback for the lies and trolling she does.

Anyone who doesn't like it can iggy the thread, iggy me, or both. Including Jen. *shrug*

you are a fucking idiot
no class
bully
bitch baby
and this highlights what a piece of shit you are

crybaby roy, gets his ass handed to him, so now the desperate ass hat will do anything to try and shut me up.

you know what...fuck you

Last edited:
what you have to learn is what you say does not bother me. The only thing you are doing is demeaning those that enjoy reading what I've posted.

that, and that you are a slimy asshole

If what was being said in this thread didn't bother you Jen you wouldn't be posting in it you stupid fucking cunt. The the reality is you've got tears your keyboard right now and you're trying to make sense of why so few are defending you.

As a disinterested observer I'll give you an opinion.
Jeninflorida's writing is not that good, but better that a few. Probably some people like it.

As for the Criticism she's received in this thread for her writing, it seems to be coming from a pissed off adolescent and unhelpful.

Do I agree with Jen, not fuck'n likely on meany levels, but I applaud her attempting to write and improve her writing. She can do better and she shows some small talent.

I suggest that she write a story about the OP and make it Gay Male, only to have the gays reject the OP as having too small a cock to play with them.

:rolleyes:

you are a fucking idiot
no class
bully
bitch baby
and this highlights what a piece of shit you are

crybaby roy, gets his ass handed to him, so now the desperate ass hat will do anything to try and shut me up.

you know what...fuck you

Mess with the bull and you get the horns, cupcake. :)

what you have to learn is what you say does not bother me.

Suuuuuure.

If what was being said in this thread didn't bother you Jen you wouldn't be posting in it you stupid fucking cunt...you're trying to make sense of why so few are defending you.

Ding ding ding! :cool:

Back