I've nothing to say...

For those too nerdy for regular chess.
Board.jpg

looks kinda like Super Mario, involving lots of jumping from platform to platform..

Google maps is a shitty mapping program, which sucks because it's still has more functionality than the other online mapping programs I've used.

Okay, on a whim, I'm going to try the bacon & cheese stuffed crust pizza topped with bacon & mushrooms.

When I look at your avatar, the little slice of blue sky between your arm and your neck always looks like drool for a split second. Then I realize you're too cool to drool. Then I realize that rhymes.

When I look at your avatar, the little slice of blue sky between your arm and your neck always looks like drool for a split second. Then I realize you're too cool to drool. Then I realize that rhymes.

I wish I were too cool to drool.
I gave up on being cool year ago when I realized I was never, ever going to be cool.
And my life suddenly became far less complicated...

I rarely listen to C&W these days. However, today I was driving and happened to catch a C&W classic station. Nice. :)

I rarely listen to C&W these days. However, today I was driving and happened to catch a C&W classic station. Nice. :)

Modern so-called C&W is neither country or western, imo. It's weak ass southern rock that would have been considered lame in the 1970's.

Back