It Just Doesn't Matter

Hello all,

After a short stint in hospital this week, I'm currently on my 4th day in a row without an orgasm.

For me, that's a big rarity. Since discovering the joys of orgasm way too young, I've typically had at least 1 orgasm per day, and probably more like an average of about 10 a week for 35 odd years.

A decade or so ago when I was doubting the healthiness of this part of my life, I found a website which encouraged you to try an extended period of abstinence - I think they suggested 3 months - as a way of re-wiring your brain, to break the connections and "bad ways" you had programed yourself to respond to all that dopamine. The site was full of sex-addicts repenting their wicked ways, and I researched pretty heavily to determine if the site was owned by The Mormons or something, but found no obvious religious link. (No particular offense to any Mormons reading this... To be fair - I think most organised religions are pretty terrible regarding their control of sex and sexuality.)

I guess I'm writing this here, now, not wanting encouragement to stop being wicked (I'm well beyond that now lol) but - curious how often ya'll indulge, but also, debating whether I should push myself to refrain from slipping back into my old habits and trying something new...

bye

darkride
Damn. You must really luv yourself. :)

My grandmother was stolen from her tribe, and taken to live with The White People from the big smoke. There she was taught useful skills like sewing and anal sex and removing blood stains from bed clothes. The bastard children she spawned were cast to the pits of hell, but rose again 3 days later speaking in new tongues and brandishing cool digital watches. One day a wise man visited them and together they smoke much weed and after the fire was finally extinguished, all the people of the land knew once and for all that Visa and Mastercard show no favors for sexual urination.

It really doesn't matter. Either this disgrace of a world ends soon in nuclear war or Mother Nature unleashing the weather equivalent of it, or, even worse, it continues, and we all have a slow death.

There is nothing in this world but anger, lies, and misery.

Ever notice how time seems to be passing by faster? Its because we're hurtling into oblivion.

The Church, sprinkled with flavorsome peppercorns and soaked in a briny mushroom sauce... Goes well with red wine, of course.

My grandmother was stolen from her tribe, and taken to live with The White People from the big smoke. There she was taught useful skills like sewing and anal sex and removing blood stains from bed clothes. The bastard children she spawned were cast to the pits of hell, but rose again 3 days later speaking in new tongues and brandishing cool digital watches. One day a wise man visited them and together they smoke much weed and after the fire was finally extinguished, all the people of the land knew once and for all that Visa and Mastercard show no favors for sexual urination.
I think I might be one of those bastard children of which you speak, though some fucker stole my watch which has made me somewhat of an outcast lately. I hope it wasn’t that shifty looking wise man who suddenly showed up with the weed and credit card applications. Question: AmEx, are they all down on the watersporters, too?

Have you ridden on the magic carpet to visit the king of the Potato people?

Back