Isseii - A work in progress

HOLY SMOKES! I'm stunned, impressed, and incredibly flattered. I can't even make it through that much of my thread when I'm trying to track down a picture. Well....since it sounds as if you've already seen all there is to see I'm just going to have to take some new pictures to give you a reason to come back and visit again. :rose:
Haha, it shocked me too.. Didn't realize it until I hit around page 170, so I just kept going with it. I have too much time on my hands. :p There's no need to post something new. Regardless of what you post I'll come back. You've already made me a fan. :)

My sweet sexy one,
Glad I could made you laugh at work, know if I only could make you moan.......
And you so did that, going to the latest pics,....sweets euhhhhhhh wane do some wet laundry of mine,...........

For playing well since seeing your play toys, what if we just share, got the same as yours but with blue stripes, or better, let's play together,..........sharing is a wonderful thing.
But have to tell you, still trying to get my tongue back into place after seeing those pics,.........and that tongue would rather be on something of yours instead of on the floor. Good thing cleaned this morning,.......

Have a great Friday and a wonderful naughty week-end, and I m so glad your back sweet sexy one.
:heart::kiss:

Perhaps we should see how much wetter we can make your laundry before we have to figure out who gets to clean up the mess.

oh I just love the one with the white panties you sexy woman. Makes me twinge inside seeing that... Nice to see you :kiss:

Ahhh, it's wonderful to see you again too. It's been far too long. I should have known that the panties would lure you out of hiding.

WOW...you are so sexy!! :kiss:

Awww, thank you so much!! :eek:

PS love the new AV
and want to share white panties

I don't think we'll be needing the panties beautiful, unless you force me to use them to tie you up to keep you from wriggling too much. :devil:

Emmy and Issii can I watch you share them? :devil:

You wouldn't be living up to your name if you weren't peeking out from somewhere and watching.

Oh loved the latest pic....very tasty, yummy got me licking my lips and feeling a certain hunger :heart:

and have I mentioned that I love yer Av......just checking :devil:

LOL, I have to check and see which one I posted. There were three in the series and I can't remember which I started with. Either way it sounds as if it's done the job.

Haha, it shocked me too.. Didn't realize it until I hit around page 170, so I just kept going with it. I have too much time on my hands. There's no need to post something new. Regardless of what you post I'll come back. You've already made me a fan.

Oh see and here I thought it was a compliment and come to learn that you were just really really bored!! I'll look forward to seeing you again next time you get bored enough to drop by. :D

A couple of quickies taken today to end the night...or start the day as the case may be. Perhaps I'll post a link to another of the off site pictures tomorrow.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
A couple of quickies taken today to end the night...or start the day as the case may be. Perhaps I'll post a link to another of the off site pictures tomorrow.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Beautiful!
You certainly started my day!----full up here---;) Beautiful as always!

Starting the day

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Isseii, What a fantastic way to start my day! Superb photographs of a great ass and a beautiful pair of breasts. Thank you, Dave :heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Have a great weekend yourownself, sexy:kiss::kiss:

John

The site I'm using seems to be rather hit or miss when it comes to allowing people to view the pictures I'm linking. If you're trying to open a particular one and can't get it to open send me a pm and I'll link the picture directly to you.

One more...for now.

HILT

i would love to be burried to the hilt isseii very sexy as always

Quickies before insure a fantastic weekend.

:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mmmm I am in love with those tits......you are gorgeous.......I want xxxxx:heart::heart:

:) Hey Yums. Hope my favorite fellow Aquarian is having a great weekend.

Just popped in to drop a happy thought, and a smooch on your thread :kiss:

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MMMMM i m in love with your quikies.
What a sexy one you are, no when was our play date:confused:
And you are right, who needs panties.
As for the cleaning up, guess that translates in making more mess:D:devil:, but what fun we would have;)
Hope your having a wonderful Sunday.
:kiss::rose::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

just dropped in to see how you were. OMG gorgeous pics!!! maybe i'll look in later ;)

Ahhh, thank you beautiful. It's always a pleasure when you drop by and say hello. One of these days you'll have to tell me which pictures you enjoy so that I can figure out what I need to do in order to entice you to return a bit more often.

Ohhhhh....no need to entice any further. You do that very well as is :D Im just hoping you have that magic elixir that will slow down time and allow me to explore here more often ;) Let me drink from ur cup

Beautiful images,,,,,can't wait to see more

Hope ur having a wonderful weekend

:rose::rose::rose:

Hi Beautiful!
You certainly started my day!----full up here--- Beautiful as always!

Mmmm....sounds like my work here is done then.

Isseii, What a fantastic way to start my day! Superb photographs of a great ass and a beautiful pair of breasts. Thank you, Dave

Thank you beautiful. I hope you've managed to find a bit of time to relax and enjoy yourself this weekend.

Have a great weekend yourownself, sexy

John

I've had a very relaxing weekend. It's been raining the whole time so I've been lounging around reading, went and watched a movie, etc. Exciting aren't I?

i would love to be burried to the hilt isseii very sexy as always

*groan*

Now THAT is a very tempting offer. I have a gift for you. I just need to crop it and stop by your thread to drop it off. :kiss:

Quickies before insure a fantastic weekend.

As do many many many quickies during....

Still simply beautiful. ^^
... That bed looks very comfy. :3

Thank you baby...and yes, that is one very comfy bed, though I really do need to start taking more pictures off of the bed again. lol

Mmmm I am in love with those tits......you are gorgeous.......I want xxxxx:heart:

Awwww, you my dear are as sweet as you are sexy!

:) Hey Yums. Hope my favorite fellow Aquarian is having a great weekend.

Just popped in to drop a happy thought, and a smooch on your thread :kiss:

Hi C!! I'm so happy you stopped by. It's been a wonderful weekend. I still have my fingers crossed! :kiss:

MMMMM i m in love with your quikies.
What a sexy one you are, no when was our play date
And you are right, who needs panties.
As for the cleaning up, guess that translates in making more mess:devil:, but what fun we would have
Hope your having a wonderful Sunday.
:kiss:

Mmmm....we DEFINITELY need to find a time and find a way to make these darned time zones cooperate. It seems that you're always leaving as I show up or always showing up just as I'm going to sleep. We're like four boobs passing in the night. *giggle*

Oh dear...I think I need some coffee fast. That was just horrible!!

:kiss:

just dropped in to see how you were. OMG gorgeous pics!!! maybe i'll look in later.

Please do, though I can't say that today's pictures are anything special.

Ohhhhh....no need to entice any further. You do that very well as is. Im just hoping you have that magic elixir that will slow down time and allow me to explore here more often. Let me drink from ur cup

Beautiful images,,,,,can't wait to see more

Hope ur having a wonderful weekend

:rose:

Well then, who am I to deny you the magic elixir. Drink freely and we shall see what effect it has upon time. :devil:

A couple of pictures that just absolutely refused to cooperate in any way shape or form. I think I'm losing the touch that I had just started to gain. :rolleyes:

I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. Anyone care to come play in the rain with me? :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Play in the rain

A couple of pictures that just absolutely refused to cooperate in any way shape or form. I think I'm losing the touch that I had just started to gain. :rolleyes:

I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. Anyone care to come play in the rain with me? :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Darling, I'd play with you in the rain, the snow, the heat of the desert - anywhere, anytime, you just tell me when and where and I'll be on my way. Love the shots, you haven't lost your touch - you just may be trying to do too much editing. Just let your natural beauty shine through. Dave :kiss::heart::heart::kiss:

A couple of pictures that just absolutely refused to cooperate in any way shape or form. I think I'm losing the touch that I had just started to gain.

I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. Anyone care to come play in the rain with me?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Euhhhhhhhhh not sure about that, babe your pics are a to die for.
Playing in the rain with you, ME ME ME
Scotty beam me up, please,.....................:nana::nana

Darn Scotty :mad:
Is he not longer with us:confused:
I will find a way sexy one to get to you.
:kiss::heart::kiss:

Mmmm....we DEFINITELY need to find a time and find a way to make these darned time zones cooperate. It seems that you're always leaving as I show up or always showing up just as I'm going to sleep. We're like four boobs passing in the night. *giggle*

I know, darn time zones:(
Hey but no matter what time zone, our boobs would have fun:D:devil: and us to;)
Cofee , need some cream :D:devil:
No that was sweet think my cream was kind of :eek:
You so have me smiling here, and will go to bed with the biggest smile and,***************
But :heart: YOU

I know, darn time zones:(
Hey but no matter what time zone, our boobs would have fun:D:devil: and us to;)
Cofee , need some cream :D:devil:
No that was sweet think my cream was kind of :eek:
You so have me smiling here, and will go to bed with the biggest smile and,***************
But :heart: YOU

Many kisses for my sweet Emmy. I hope you have beautiful creamy dreams. I'll write more soon and respond to the rest when I'm not on my phone. <3

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Rendered speechless again :eek:

Darling, I'd play with you in the rain, the snow, the heat of the desert - anywhere, anytime, you just tell me when and where and I'll be on my way. Love the shots, you haven't lost your touch - you just may be trying to do too much editing. Just let your natural beauty shine through. Dave :heart::kiss:

Ahhh my dear, haven't we covered this already?

I don't edit my pictures to cover up the flaws, in fact I've posted a ton of pictures with all of my flaws (both physical and photographically) glaring evident and were quite happy with them. However, to me the base picture is simply the canvass that I use to try to create the mood, image, etc. that's lurking in the back of my mind. I do edit a lot of my pictures heavily and have a great time doing it. It's not airbrushing to try to pretty anything up, it's complete alteration to create something different that appeals to me, though it may not necessarily appeal to others. My frustration comes about when there is an inherent flaw in the photo, texture, or lighting that prevents me from transforming the picture into what I envision.

Euhhhhhhhhh not sure about that, babe your pics are a to die for.
Playing in the rain with you, ME ME ME
Scotty beam me up, please,.....................:nana::nana

Darn Scotty :mad:
Is he not longer with us:confused:
I will find a way sexy one to get to you.
:heart::kiss:

I would love to lick every single rain drop from your beautiful body. :kiss:

Wouldn't we get wet?

You better hurry, I've got a head start!

Rendered speechless again :eek:

Mmmm....sweet sweet Jeep, don't go getting all speechless on me now, that's no fun at all. :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think I am losing all control of my body.......my hands just instantly went to my naughty bits as soon as I saw these......oh I would play in the rain with you babe....we get lots of rain in Scotland if you like that kind of thing ;)

xxxxxx:heart:

Back