Isseii - A work in progress

You know me better than that anyway darlin...It's always about the fun! :caning:

Indeed I do, though you've been awfully quiet lately. :kiss:

I think I am losing all control of my body.......my hands just instantly went to my naughty bits as soon as I saw these......oh I would play in the rain with you babe....we get lots of rain in Scotland if you like that kind of thing ;)

xxxxxx:heart:

Mmmm...I LOVE the rain, add a bit of Scotland, and a bit of you to the mix and I would be in heaven! :kiss:

Have you taken a bad picture, ever?
... Is it even possible to get a bad one of you? :p Everything's just been good, better, amazing.

*HOWLS and runs and pounces,.......licking and kissing you all over*........that new av makes me just wanna mount:devil:........funny, i disappear for two weeks due to no internet while I moved into a new place and....................:eek::eek::eek:and OMG!!!!!.......ummmmm.....what was i saying......all of these pics have me distracted:p
so,glad to see you back and know that you are well sweetheart:rose::kiss::heart:
hopefully talk to you soon hun

Sweet sexy one, MMMMMMM browsing to your pics again and smiling and ok ok more but have to be polite here,.......never know who is watching:D:devil:
Can I come over and whisper it to you in person,........
So leaving you long lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: and wishing you a wonderful 4th of July.
Know your missed.
:kiss::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

Hello, again!

I appear to have returned from my trip unharmed. By now you should know that I await your appearances with barely restrained ardor. One day the bonds will slip, and then we'll both be in trouble.

attachment.php

**Sneaks up behind you** :D

A couple of pictures that just absolutely refused to cooperate in any way shape or form. I think I'm losing the touch that I had just started to gain. :rolleyes:

I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing Sunday. Anyone care to come play in the rain with me? :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Incredible, baby!!! OMG you are so sexy! Miss you!

What she said. No disappearing acts again.

Many people up this way take a long holiday this time of year. I'm sure she's fine. At least, there's been nothing on the front page of the newspaper.

Many people up this way take a long holiday this time of year. I'm sure she's fine. At least, there's been nothing on the front page of the newspaper.

Doesn't stop us from still missing her.. >.>

Last edited:
isseii,
Hope life is treating you well and that you are having a great summer

hugs:kiss::kiss:

fred

Back