Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock 'em dead! Well, maybe not literally. . . :D

Thanks for the thought. :rose:

Good Luck!

minx, how'd it go?
ed

Thanks guys! My first interview with this company I walked out feeling like "oh yeah, I totally hit it out of the park" this time not as much. I think I did pretty well. I interviewed with 2 women together, and then one guy, and then the other guy. (Ha, sounds like a good weekend. . . ) The women were hard to read, professional but a bit stand-offish. The first guy kept touching me, I was kind of afraid I was going to be able to answer the question "who do you have to blow to get a job around here?" The other guy, CEO, seemed duly impressed and was talking to me like I was already hired. Signs are good but I'm cautiously optimistic. All good vocational vibes sent my way are greatly appreciated. :D

Don't send me pics of your dick. I promise you, I'm not impressed.
Oh come on BG, every once in a while you must get one where you go "Good grief! Was your father a draft horse? How the hell do you walk upright with that thing? I have nowhere you could fit that comfortably!" Of course you should never encourage that sort of base behavior and send back to the offender, "Jeesh. I've seen bigger thimbles."

The good news: I got offered a job! :)

The bad news: At $5000 less than I'm currently making. :eek:

I had to decline, so far, no counter offer has come.

I think I need ice cream, and french fries, and chocolate, and tissues, and snuggles, and maybe a pic of Eilan's cawk.

Last edited:
Loquena,
I simply don't have the words to describe the way I feel, you have saved a life. :heart:

You and your daughter and her friend are heroes. :rose:

JustSkye; you did the right thing.

justskye: that was not a good thing you did. it was a great thing.

ed

It's been said many ways justskye, but I thank God there are people like you who do, instead of sitting around, wringing their hands and saying "what can I do?"

Ohhh Quili...

Do you think Poss would like roses or lavendar?

Roses.:rose::rose:

:eek: Thank you for that, Quili, and thank you to everyone for their kindness. That made me cry. :kiss::rose:

Roses it is, then. :heart:

Very, very tired of being sick. Went to work for the morning and have been exhausted and coughing ever since. Oldest, bless her, volunteered that we could all do with a quiet evening and that she would rather not go to her Guides meeting tonight so that I could rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back