Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how that makes me uncomfortable, is it just the pic or is it the person too, perhaps both.

quoll said:
Well cover your arse woman, no wonder you are getting a chill. :p

If that were my ass, I would walk around with it uncovered as much as possible.

SJ drink some Hot Tea with a spoon of lemon juice and a shot of Vodka in it. It will clear your sinuses and help you sleep.

OMG....no more tea...no more lemon....I can't take any more.

I did go for an extra dash of extra spicy salsa earlier tonight, though.

It's not my sinuses so much any more is that the chest congestion has mostly cleared up but I have this annoying cough that just keeps hanging on...and on...and on.

It seems to go away for half the day and then wham there it comes again.

Ok no tea or lemon.. So heat up some Vodka and drink that. :)

And while your at it put some Vicks Vapo Rub on your chest. If you need someone to help you rub it on I volunteer.. For strictly medical purposes of course.

Thankfully, Vicks Vapor Rub now comes in patches instead of the rub. So, you just peel off the back and stick the patch to your chest. And god, I hate the smell of this stuff. Blech.

Stay away from Here , don't press play and don't watch the movies, seriously, you do not have the time. :mad:

Vicks... mmmmm <inhales deeply>

Amazing how memories are so tied to our senses. One mention of Vicks and I was back in my childhood with hot water bottles and floors too cold to stand on without something on your feet and the freezing air in the bathroom which was as good as outside and the warm feeling from the Vicks rubbed on my back.

Hope you're feeling better today SJ.

I'm watching the Today show and their cooking segment is on. They are making homemade mac and cheese and now I am starving despite having a big breakfast.

you ate? you ate a big breakfast?

[checks SJ's temperature]

are you all right? do you need to lie down, perhaps?

:D

[ducks]

ed

bobsgirl said:
I have to go bake 2 pies.
so, if my math is correct, there should be 8 and 40 blackbirds floating around in your kitchen for this, right?

EJFan said:
so, if my math is correct, there should be 8 and 40 blackbirds floating around in your kitchen for this, right?

And if you stick in your thumb, you'll be able to pull out a plum. You're such a good boy, EJ. ;)

bobsgirl said:
And if you stick in your thumb, you'll be able to pull out a plum. You're such a good boy, EJ. ;)
and if i can easily stick in anything bigger than my thumb i'm not interested in it at all. :p

An update on me.

percocet works REALLY good for me......

yuppers, I'm baaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk.... outta the hospital a couple parts lighter. Staying at my BF's for a few days while I'm on the narcotics. Pain is constant but not debilitating (like 2s and 3s).

To all my Lit friends - thanks so much for the kind words, good thoughts and prayers. It means so much to me!! :rose:

Thanks, Ed. It's good to be back, too.... even if I am typing while drugged up :D

Leah57 said:
Thanks, Ed. It's good to be back, too.... even if I am typing while drugged up :D

{{{Leah}}} *hugging gently*

I'm so glad everything went well. Keep taking those pain meds, girl!

But thats not nearly as fun as having a sexy Canadian rub it on for you.

Sarojaede said:
Thankfully, Vicks Vapor Rub now comes in patches instead of the rub. So, you just peel off the back and stick the patch to your chest. And god, I hate the smell of this stuff. Blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back